Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... (903 Views)

The Construction Of 14 Class Room At Emuhoa Community Rivers State / 2bed Room At Gbagada,1 Year Rent / Four Block 3 Bed Room At Fa Doc Estate For Sale Asking 30m Title C Of O New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
my bloodsister has a room that she rented at iyana ipaja, plesure street to be precise.. so she has just been promoted in the bank where she works and has been given an official apartment and a car ...o mehn am chilling in the car right now .. am so happy for her...but my point is since she hasbeen given a flat to live in by her office. she no longer needs the one room at iyana ipaja. the problem is she has already payed for the one room 1 year rentage. so she is looking for anyone in need of it. to give it to the person at a small amount maybelike 30k or lower for the period of that one year that she payed for. she cant just leave the one room to be wasting till the rentage expires. she has the one room rent recipt given to herby the landlord when she rented it. she can give it to anybody who is intrested in taking the room... so. if you are intrested or you know of any ofyour pals that is intrested in the one room you can call her or send her a message on wattsap. on:08137322887. dont call her to toast her ooo she is engaged already.

shalom!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by XX01(f): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Which bank gives apartments? Hmmmm. Abi runs don mature?
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by iamtewwy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
david add me on whatsapp 08184769497
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
XX01: Which bank gives apartments? Hmmmm. Abi runs don mature?

its for the bank and not for dash. lady
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by XX01(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

its for the bank and not for dash. lady

Exactly my point. No bank gives out apartments for renting by staff except she is now an ED.

Any which way, it's none of my business. Wish you success.
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
XX01:

Exactly my point. No bank gives out apartments for renting by staff except she is now an ED.

Any which way, it's none of my business. Wish you success.

she is not paying. for it. anytime she quits the bank job. she she has to leave the apartment. why are you so jelous. of the promotion?
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by XX01(f): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

she is not paying. for it. anytime she quits the bank job. she she has to leave the apartment. why are you so jelous. of the promotion?

I am not jealous. Just that the story is quite frankly, not true. Maybe that's the line she fed her family but there is no official accommodation for any category of bank worker except very senior categories. Even those ones are usually monetized and given to the person as a benefit.
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
XX01:

I am not jealous. Just that the story is quite frankly, not true. Maybe that's the line she fed her family but there is no official accommodation for any category of bank worker except very senior categories. Even those ones are usually monetized and given to the person as a benefit.

and what makes you think she is not in the senior category of staffs?
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by XX01(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

and what makes you think she is not in the senior category of staffs?

She is not an ED, I can tell you that for free. However, I won't respond anymore so that you won't say I am "jealous".
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by ifyalways(f): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2014
She was living in "one room" and just like a movie, promoted to an ED position cheesy

Badly written scam script. Shioooor!

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by Dantedasz(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2014
This is hilarious.
Please do you have permission to post that lady's picture on the Internet?
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by iamtewwy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Davidairmarshal: my bloodsister has a room that she rented at iyana ipaja, plesure street to be precise.. so she has just been promoted in the bank where she works and has been given an official apartment and a car ...o mehn am chilling in the car right now .. am so happy for her...but my point is since she hasbeen given a flat to live in by her office. she no longer needs the one room at iyana ipaja. the problem is she has already payed for the one room 1 year rentage. so she is looking for anyone in need of it. to give it to the person at a small amount maybelike 30k or lower for the period of that one year that she payed for. she cant just leave the one room to be wasting till the rentage expires. she has the one room rent recipt given to herby the landlord when she rented it. she can give it to anybody who is intrested in taking the room... so. if you are intrested or you know of any ofyour pals that is intrested in the one room you can call her or send her a message on wattsap. on:08137322887. dont call her to toast her ooo she is engaged already.

shalom!!
david its me uche from nedu p5 group add me on whatsapp pls 08184769497
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2014
iamtewwy: david its me uche from nedu p5 group add me on whatsapp pls 08184769497
. OK. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL OF YOU SINCE JANUARY. OUR WATTSAP GROUP DIED ALL OF. A SUDDEN WHAT HAPPEND. AM GLAD I FOUND YOU
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by iamtewwy(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Davidairmarshal: . OK. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL OF YOU SINCE JANUARY. OUR WATTSAP GROUP DIED ALL OF. A SUDDEN WHAT HAPPEND. AM GLAD I FOUND YOU
oya send me a msg na
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by iamtewwy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Davidairmarshal: . OK. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL OF YOU SINCE JANUARY. OUR WATTSAP GROUP DIED ALL OF. A SUDDEN WHAT HAPPEND. AM GLAD I FOUND YOU
glad i found u too and av found all others deY are with me!!
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by jimmy2035(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
How are we not sure if its scam!!!
Re: She Wants To Give Out Her One Room At Iyana Ipaja Due To Her Promotion......... by iamtewwy(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2014
airmashall i still dey expect ur whatsapp message 08184769497

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm @ Ibru Jetty Apapa / Looking For Builders Advice And Cost Estimate / House For Sale- Isawo, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.