Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

China Phone Fake Or Original? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Phone Fake Or Original? (2109 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / How Do I Configure My China Phone (fake Iphone) For Internet Use? / Mtn China Phone Manual Configuration Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Phone Fake Or Original? by banky1987(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
The popuplar chinese phone that just got into the country and generate a lot of question. I bought a Nokia phone for #18 000 not knowing it was a china phone, only to see that it cannot talk for 5mins the battery will have been down. is these what everyone experience?, Rply
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by Mustay(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
What Nokia model is it?

Where did you buy it from?
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by malikalhaj: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
Did u by a nokia or nokla
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by shens2006(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
Lmao
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by fdigital(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
These chinese people are big fraud/threat to afriacan and nigerian economy they ve pirated almost every technology in the world. two months ago i bought a laptop N125.000 branded pentium 6, thinking its an original pentium laptop not untill i found out that its RAM is not up to 50GB and it bluetooth range very poor and most of the features recorded in the manual is no where tobe found i was so disapointed that i ve to sell it for 50,000
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by Mustay(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2008
everyone knows they "do fake"; even milk.
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by banky1987(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
its so bad to hear that you bought a laptop for that huge amount of money, and only to find out that is a chinese product. but the question is shall we continue to fold our arms and watching these chinese people turning Nigeria o a waste bin place?
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by logica(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
"RAM is not up to 50GB" i take this 2 be a typo. what kind of RAM size were you looking for? undecided
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by yimiton(f): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ Banky,

No, what you should do is not fold your arms and look otherwise they'll keep killing babies with fake baby milk and maybe phones will start exploding and T.Vs burning houses until we all get affected negatively in one way or the other.

when you notice something that bad, I'll suggest you take the extra mile to involve SON (Standard Organization of Nigeria). I hear they are quite efficient.
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by olukunle: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
I will like us to note that there is a difference btw "fake" chinese phones and made in China phones.
Most manufacturers, including Nokia, now manufacture their phones in china due to the availability of parts and cheap labour.
But as regards the "fake" Chinese phones, if you are not careful enuf, you will buy supposed nokia phone only to get home and realise that there is nowhere that Nokia is written on either the pack, or on the phone itself. You might even see some that its only if u look closely that you see that it is nokla, and not nokia.

The advice here is that "DO" not sacrifice quality for price. Most of these phones are suspiciously cheap, and try not to buy from those touts or people with kiosks in ikeja, all they sell are fake phones.
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by richo(m): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2008
back in naija, i was enticed by one useless chinese nokia that has television but after using for a month i found out tis useless! it doesnt collect applications, themes, games, the camera is useless, poor sound, and theres this annoyin noise it makes when u turn it off.

i sold the fone to another person enticed by the tv and am now using one of the newest hottest nokia fones, they are cheaper here than in naija
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by stancozy(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2008
Xteristicis of chinco
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by moonraker(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ olukunle

well said, pls take note everyone.
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by 2Mekus: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2011
These chinese people are big fraud/threat to afriacan and nigerian economy they ve pirated almost every technology in the world. two months ago i bought a laptop N125.000 branded pentium 6, thinking its an original pentium laptop not untill i found out that its[b] RAM is not up to 50GB[/b] and it bluetooth range very poor and most of the features recorded in the manual is no where tobe found i was so disapointed that i ve to sell it for 50,000

While I have never used Pentium 6, I do not think the RAM was the problem. A mere 2GB RAM is good enough for even Dual Core how much less Pentium 6. If it did not have any problem with the hard-disk capacity, the RAM was okay. As for Bluetooth range, well you know what you wanted because any Bluetooth that could pick up signals from within the compound radius is good enough and can be expanded if you needed longer range. You didn't need to sell the Laptop but should have sought advice.
Re: China Phone Fake Or Original? by 2Mekus: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
back in naija, i was enticed by one useless chinese nokia that has television but after using for a month i found out tis useless! it doesnt collect applications, themes, games, the camera is useless, poor sound, and theres this annoyin noise it makes when u turn it off.

i sold the fone to another person enticed by the tv and am now using one of the newest hottest nokia fones, they are cheaper here than in naija

My brother, big KUDOS to China. Without them, you and I won't afford the type of phones we have always dreamt of. Do you remember how much Nokia 3310 cost when GSM came into this country newly? It was a whopping N75,000. I have been using China phone (that has TV, Mp3, Camera/Camcoder etc) for past three years and I only had a cause to change the mike once.

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Chat Community- / Brand New Black Unbranded Bb Curve 3g(9300) For Sale / Innjoo Inote Official Review Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.