Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested (58727 Views)

An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by tintingz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
We need more investigative report on this .

So many post have been deleted in this thread, I can see hatred smoking out from many Nairalanders via tribal and religion .
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by hensben(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
na today una know say northerners dey support boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Janetozi(f): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
A.L.L.A.H= agony, lamentation, limitation, annoyance, heresies. See as she cover her face like a faithful follower of Allah. She deserve to be tortured 2 death. A painful death is what she deserve.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Cubeet: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
too bad......kudos to the Security

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by IAMBREEZY: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
DAFUQ
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by arantess: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
A hot rod shd be inserted in her punany as far as am concerned....call me an animal but if she has the heart to assist in blowing pple to pieces, that's the least she deserves angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by PBundles(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
There was a time I used to look at all that was wrong in Nigeria from crime to corruption and chaos and take solace in that at least we didnt have terrorism and bombings. I would look at other countries that had this inhumane phenomenon and think, this wont and cant happen in my Nigeria. I am saddened to say that I have been proved wrong. My troublesome yet PEACEFUL Nigeria has turned into a terrorists backyard making images I saw of war torn Gaza or Beirut look like childs play.

We sat back Christian and mainly, o yes, Muslims and watched these harbingers of hate spread like a Cancer. I say o yes to Muslim brothers and sisters and say to a large extent you allowed this to happen. Because of blindness to a religious cause the majority of Muslims knew this was brewing but failed to name and shame their fellow Muslims. Little did you/we know that whats brewing was a deadly cocktail, so potent that its contents have now become poisonous. So true is the saying, IF ONE PROTECTS A THIEF EVENTUALLY AS HE HAS NO WHERE LEFT TO STEAL, HIS PROTECTOR BECOMES HIS VICTIM.

I wont lie a part of me cries bitterly but also a part of me says and Im ashamed to say so, swallow what you caused. Not long ago the President (whom I don’t have very high regard for If I must be honest, as I find him slow and not fit to rule; give me a good leader I don’t care where he comes from north , south or west) wanted to place a curfew in certain areas of the North. There was a cry that the main intention was to kill northerners and this had nothing to do with fight this menace. One question, with bombs exploding left and right and body parts scattered too much to count so you still think so.

My fear.....we may be to late. Dr Frankenstein meet the monster you created.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
What a man can do, a woman can triple. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
If we are not going to be reading the comments from posters, then why bring it to the front page?

So many hidden post. undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Meziem1010(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
I heard that many of our girls taken away by boko haram are now expectant mothers.
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by wellmax(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
~Bluetooth:

Bunch of brainwashed retards,
If the boys were promised 72 virgins, what was this hag promised ? Boko haram has proved to have more sympathizers than opposition in the North !
72 macho men grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by tommykiwi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
She resemble them no be lie..So wat is next for her?
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by saintikechi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
She be like nama

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by gbrown(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
~Bluetooth:

Bunch of brainwashed retards,

If the boys were promised 72 virgins, what was this hag promised ? Boko haram has proved to have more sympathizers than opposition in the North !
I,m quite sure there is provision for male and female virgin, in Islamic ajana( paradise) anything is possible

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by chison89: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Terrible situation,,,,,remember "Remove Monkey's Hand from Soup Before it turns to Human Hand" #dnt be afraid bt dnt be at rest#

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by myworld01: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
see her eyes... mad woman

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by baby124: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
What a big shame on this lady. Ugly woman inside and out. You have killed people's fathers, their mothers and little kids. All because of what. Please do us a favor and die of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by buoye1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Weda na lie abi truth,i choose 2 blv dis 1.....tired of bombing day n nyt!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by tefund(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Reliable source please!
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by ojimbo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Orikinla: Doesn't she look like one of the kidnapped Chibok school girls shown in the Boko Haram video?
you are not far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by lekkie073(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
PBundles: There was a time I used to look at all that was wrong in Nigeria from crime to corruption and chaos and take solace in that at least we didnt have terrorism and bombings. I would look at other countries that had this inhumane phenomenon and think, this wont and cant happen in my Nigeria. I am saddened to say that I have been proved wrong. My troublesome yet PEACEFUL Nigeria has turned into a terrorists backyard making images I saw of war torn Gaza or Beirut look like childs play.

We sat back Christian and mainly, o yes, Muslims and watched these harbingers of hate spread like a Cancer. I say o yes to Muslim brothers and sisters and say to a large extent you allowed this to happen. Because of blindness to a religious cause the majority of Muslims knew this was brewing but failed to name and shame their fellow Muslims. Little did you/we know that whats brewing was a deadly cocktail, so potent that its contents have now become poisonous. So true is the saying, IF ONE PROTECTS A THIEF EVENTUALLY AS HE HAS NO WHERE LEFT TO STEAL, HIS PROTECTOR BECOMES HIS VICTIM.

I wont lie a part of me cries bitterly but also a part of me says and Im ashamed to say so, swallow what you caused. Not long ago the President (whom I don’t have very high regard for If I must be honest, as I find him slow and not fit to rule; give me a good leader I don’t care where he comes from north , south or west) wanted to place a curfew in certain areas of the North. There was a cry that the main intention was to kill northerners and this had nothing to do with fight this menace. One question, with bombs exploding left and right and body parts scattered too much to count so you still think so.

My fear.....we may be to late. Dr Frankenstein meet the monster you created.
dats Muslims for u. When xtians were being slaughtered by book haram, they looked d other way as if its none of their business....now bolo haram has graduated from killing xtians to killing anything killable, now the Muslims r denying the terrorists. Islam has failed the world. Even a Muslim nation like Iraq is divided against itself. So what do u expect from them if they can kill their fellow worshippers in d name of the same religion? The sooner Islam is banished from the world the better for humanity

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by nagoma(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why is she not in the villa now? Boko Haram is PDP according to Azazi the former Senior Security Boss.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by oxone54(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
freshness2020: these fifle are poos...lol
zis fifu are pools....#lol[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by 4kmukina: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Any tym I see a ninja masquerade or a goat bearded and three-quarter jumper trouser wearing malu, I get at alert cos anything explosible can ignite and dat marks ur end. Last tym I enterd BRT in lag and a masquerade entered, I forfeited my 100 naira fare and quickly jumped down. I never wan die by bomb.

U can imagine a woman dat suffered to bear child has dis kind of wicked hrt to be blowing ppl to shreds.

This work of allah na real waaa!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by AspDrone(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] oh my beautiful 9ja
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by barackodam: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wat the heck is it with u guys and Islam. 70-whatever virgins or not, its non of ur biz. Face ur religion and stop abusing Islam at the slightest opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by 4kmukina: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
oxone54: zis fifu are pools....#lol[color=#006600][/color]

Walahi talahi, zis stufid fiful are beri beri poolish. Flenty flenty mad fiful I dey po zas fart of za kwantiri.

Y I dey kill am po fiful ebri wia?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by iceberylin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
SMH
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Vivipop(f): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
For the sake of justice, I just hope this is true and not one of their hogwash stories.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by meforyou1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

Some Nairalanders Identified the Suspect as a potential Nairalander from Imo State who is a member of Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Cabinet and a strong APC member from Orlu..

And the Mods Deleted all their comments and probably banned all of em..

berem again? That cotton seller no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Mobi47(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
See her dressing like better person
Re: Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested by Adetula1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ms_Steph: Looks like she has bin crying all day. Any woman involved in such must have a stone for a heart
kabiru sokoto was caught hiding,i remembered he was also pleading for mercy.same with all the BH caught in battle field,they beg for their lives to be speared.so dont give me that crab of she crying since 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.