Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS (45001 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Lola Omotayo-okoye Has Charming Eyes! Check Them Out / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by laudate: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Affiong owuna: hey buddy. ur coment dosnt mk a whole lot of sense. It infact is a whole lotta nonesense. U neva made any sense b4, so am nt surprise. At least d oda 2 i got a few little grasp. Bt ds? Ah ah, u r tryin 2 hard 2. fantasizin? R u sure u knw d meanin of d word? Hellooo u r d 1 fantasizin if u didnt knw. Since u knw evry part of ha features dt ws tweaked. N d diffrent type of enhncement, N d different angle dt d cameraman used as if u were der present. Stp ur 'i too knw' attitude n go n show d qualifications i askd of u. Dnt botha if u dnt ve any. Ur failed attempt of an insults dosnt move me. By ur words evry 1 culd c dt u r provokd by my little coment n tryin 2 hit so hard @ me. Such a polite talk hs made u so angry n reduce u 2 tears n insults. Kip it comin n let me knw hw vexed u r. Ders nothin more satisfyin dan sitting down n readin some 1 crying their frustration out n bringin all their tools of intimidation 2 try 2 stay ontop. Kip em comin buddy. Im ryt hia. Pour out ur frustration n anger n low self esteem. Am eva ready 2 listen. N yes i dnt give up. If we all do, wat wl hapn 2 d nation?

You have just given yourself away. From your comments and cries of 'intimidation', it shows you are just a little attention-seeker. undecided

No one is trying to intimidate you, but if you feel intimidated, that is your problem. You are good at seeing things, where none exist. shocked

It is obvious to everyone on this thread, that you are educationally challenged and you flunked English comprehension, essays, grammar and syntax in school. sad Pity.

You also mentioned "frustration n anger n low self esteem." Are you giving us an insight into how you really feel? Eeyah! You must have had a tough day to be going through all these emotions at the same time. There is no need to cry. Raise your head up and ask for help.

So I am only going to say this for the last time, as simply as I possibly can - get a life!! angry

(yawn).... Let me give you space to continue venting your emotions. Am out of here. Got better things to do with my time.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by tpia1: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
laudate: Photoshop influence is all over this picture. Yeah, she is a fine babe but not this pretty, when you get close to see her in person. smiley

The eyebrows are making her look different.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
If you want to ruin your relationship, text MIKEL
to 3888. To save your Relationship, text
ENYEAMA to 3880. For free megaBITES, text
SUAREZ to 3881. And Finally to achieve your
OWN GOAL text YOBO to 307014..

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Asek1: Peeshow is one lucky guy. Nothing else beats a woman with good looks and a good heart

Gbam..

Infact Gbamest...

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by tim1256(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
boombay: Among all your family members.. who fine rich am??undecided
. Don't be foolish, this guy just said 'no abuse'. Npan, you need to take people for who they are
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Affiongowuna: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
laudate:

You have just given yourself away. From your comments and cries of 'intimidation', it shows you are just a little attention-seeker. undecided

No one is trying to intimidate you, but if you feel intimidated, that is your problem. You are good at seeing things, where none exist. shocked

It is obvious to everyone on this thread, that you are educationally challenged and you flunked English comprehension, essays, grammar and syntax in school. sad Pity.

You also mentioned "frustration n anger n low self esteem." Are you giving us an insight into how you really feel? Eeyah! You must have had a tough day to be going through all these emotions at the same time. There is no need to cry. Raise your head up and ask for help.

So I am only going to say this for the last time, as simply as I possibly can - get a life!! angry

(yawn).... Let me give you space to continue venting your emotions. Am out of here. Got better things to do with my time.
lolzzzzzzz. R u tired? Sign of defeat. Lack more meaningless word 2 say? Wow. I tot u hd it in u. Anoda 1 bites d dust. U ve brot Anoda word 'attention seeker. Again i ask, Do u knw d meanin of d word?. Goes 2 show again dt u dnt mk sense wt ur comments. U r just blabbin again. As usual. N in all ur coments u say d same thing. Ur frequent use of 'education' n 'english' shows dt is ur only tool of reference. U lack wat 2 say. 'in ur voice' English comprenhsion, essays, grammer, syntax in school... Lol. Ur comments ve depicted u as an anonyed, angry, self-pitied, defeated, a poorly 'iam an educated pupil of english' n an ignorant child. Shows ur lack of knowledge 2 put 2geda meaninful sentences. U go abt puttin english words in ur misplaced sentences. Try as hard as u can, Am sori, dt wont stl mk me consider u a fully qualified english studnt. U ve a lng way 2 go mr advocacy of english language n spellings. U r jst all bark n no bite. Woof Woof. Feel free 2 comment. As i said b4 'am ryt here, eva ready 2 read n laff @ ur ignorance n frustration n vexation. Dnt stay 2lng 2 reply afta u finish feignin ur yawnin. I Knw u r nt bizy. I ve al d tym in d world 4 u my dear. U r neva 2much. Knw dt u r always in my tot. Hahahahahahhhahahhahahahahaha. Dnt worry, ds is nt a tease or a taunt. wink.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Affiongowuna: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
moendowed: If you want to ruin your relationship, text MIKEL
to 3888. To save your Relationship, text
ENYEAMA to 3880. For free megaBITES, text
SUAREZ to 3881. And Finally to achieve your
OWN GOAL text YOBO to 307014..
lolzzzzz. So funi. Ds is veri funi. Siriously Mikel obi n Suarez ve suffer big tym o. I feel 4 suarez. Am sure he hs regreted his actions by now.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by mikechrisgeneral(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2014
Pretty face is nothing if u gat ugly heart;(
anyway her facial beauty can cause global warming
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2014
sandijey: Do I still hear people say black is beautiful? Little wonder every girl wants to be fair skinned. Put this woman and lupita together and see what happens..... embarassed

You're a complete idio.t and a testament to the decayed state of our moral universe. Hating/degrading your own skin colour is the first step on the way to hell for any people. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself, and I actually pity your children if this what you'll be teaching them.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2014
enomakos: sea goddess

Really? Is that something a girl needs to be ''light-skinned'' in order to resemble? I've never seen any dark-skinned girl described in such terms on Nairaland. Do ebony ''sea-goddesses'' not exist in your village folklore?
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by laudate: 1:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Affiong owuna: lolzzzzzzz. R u tired? Sign of defeat. Lack more meaningless word 2 say? Wow. I tot u hd it in u. Anoda 1 bites d dust. U ve brot Anoda word 'attention seeker. Again i ask, Do u knw d meanin of d word?. Goes 2 show again dt u dnt mk sense wt ur comments. U r just blabbin again. As usual. N in all ur coments u say d same thing. Ur frequent use of 'education' n 'english' shows dt is ur only tool of reference. U lack wat 2 say. 'in ur voice' English comprenhsion, essays, grammer, syntax in school... Lol. Ur comments ve depicted u as an anonyed, angry, self-pitied, defeated, a poorly 'iam an educated pupil of english' n an ignorant child. Shows ur lack of knowledge 2 put 2geda meaninful sentences. U go abt puttin english words in ur misplaced sentences. Try as hard as u can, Am sori, dt wont stl mk me consider u a fully qualified english studnt. U ve a lng way 2 go mr advocacy of english language n spellings. U r jst all bark n no bite. Woof Woof. Feel free 2 comment. As i said b4 'am ryt here, eva ready 2 read n laff @ ur ignorance n frustration n vexation. Dnt stay 2lng 2 reply afta u finish feignin ur yawnin. I Knw u r nt bizy. I ve al d tym in d worldputtin english words in ur misplaced sentences. 4 u my dear. U r neva 2much. Knw dt u r always in my tot. Hahahahahahhhahahhahahahahaha. Dnt worry, ds is nt a tease or a taunt. wink.

Hahaha ..... a wise man once said that ignorance is a disease. It applies so well to you. Afterall, you had admitted earlier that you could not understand my previous post. Yet it was written in simple, lucid language that a 10 year old could comprehend.

Now, in a bid to make yourself feel important, you claimed that "another one bites the dust." What other one are you referring to? Ooops! I forgot that you were referring to yourself. Well, when some like you says he has bitten the dust, who am I to argue? undecided

Anyway, I understand your problem. You are educationally challenged and like you admitted previously you suffer from "frustration n anger n low self esteem". Poor, little attention seeker, following me all over this thread and hanging on to my every word. I know you will faint, if I ignore you.... wink

You have also confirmed in your own words, that you suffer from "ignorance n frustration n vexation. " In fact, you have just described yourself perfectly, as "an anonyed, angry, self-pitied, defeated, a poorly 'iam an educated pupil of english' n an ignorant child. " shocked You have suffered from these symptoms so often, that is why you believe everyone feels the same way you do. Pity.

You can't put a coherent sentence together, yet you have the guts to claim someone is "puttin english words in ur misplaced sentences." I promised not to laugh today, but honestly your ridiculous antics show you need serious help. shocked

You have already admitted that you are jobless with nothing to do. Eeyah! Your case is a classic one, that shows how the devil finds work for people with idle hands like you.

Sorry o! Stop running after me, trying to get me to notice you. Look elsewhere for a cure for your dementia. It is clear you need deliverance.

By the time you are through, maybe Lola Omotayo will take notice of you! cool

P.S. Am out. You can keep your jobless bum there...since you have all the time in the world. *Keep playing with your little keyboard, waiting for those who will give you handouts for the next meal.*
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by anytaij: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2014
angel TI:

How did you know she has a good heart?
He/she is right my broda in-law have worked with her, and have met wit her several times. She's has a gud heart you fit no knw ni.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by LyfeJennings(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2014
See as God create person!!!!!
OLUWA HELP ME TOO O
LET MY FUTURE WIFE BE THIS FINE

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by boombay(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
tim1256: . i'm foolish, this guy just said 'no abuse'. Npan, i need to take people for who they are
. settled!undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by mamagee3(f): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2014
I love her braids...

She is so pretty!!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by MadCow1: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2014
LyfeJennings: See as God create person!!!!!
OLUWA HELP ME TOO O
LET MY FUTURE WIFE BE THIS FINE

You think say that beauty was factory fitted?!

Can you afford the maintainance fees?! Be careful what you wish for o!!
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're a complete idio.t and a testament to the decayed state of our moral universe. Hating/degrading your own skin colour is the first step on the way to hell for any people. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself, and I actually pity your children if this what you'll be teaching them.

Why are u people misquoting me like this. Maybe I didn't put the comment correctly. But I think you are very stupid to put my children just because of a comment. You don't have manners and u have a lot of growing up to do. Don't bring your life frustration on my head and learn how to address the issue not the person.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
ROSSIKE:

And u have the nerve to talk about morality. What is so moral about you if u cannot state an argument wiv out abuse. In actual fact You should be utterly ashamed of yourself...... next time pick on someone your own size.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2014
can you upload her photo without make up
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2014
can you upload her photo without make up?
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by LyfeJennings(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

You think say that beauty was factory fitted?!

Can you afford the maintainance fees?! Be careful what you wish for o!!

U are right sha but I've always prayed to God to gimme money. Even if the beauty isnt factory fitted,she sure has some natural beauty. A woman like this would make be stay faithful so far she submissive and obedient, God fearing and loyal with all that beauty
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by nossycheek(f): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2014
tandj: If u woowoo, abeg go marry fine wife or husband. At least ur children won't be thinking of plastic surgery in near future.
[left][/left]

who told u? Ur children will pick the worst traits. Ugly face and dull brain from each of the parent and that is annoying. cool
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by enomakos(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote
author=ROSSIKE]

Really? Is that something a girl needs to be ''light-skinned'' in order
to resemble? I've never seen any dark-skinned girl described in such
terms on Nairaland. Do ebony ''sea-goddesses'' not exist in your village
folklore?[/quote] have u seen an ebony mermaid?
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Affiongowuna: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
laudate:

Hahaha ..... a wise man once said that ignorance is a disease. It applies so well to you. Afterall, you had admitted earlier that you could not understand my previous post. Yet it was written in simple, lucid language that a 10 year old could comprehend.

Now, in a bid to make yourself feel important, you claimed that "another one bites the dust." What other one are you referring to? Ooops! I forgot that you were referring to yourself. Well, when some like you says he has bitten the dust, who am I to argue? undecided

Anyway, I understand your problem. You are educationally challenged and like you admitted previously you suffer from "frustration n anger n low self esteem". Poor, little attention seeker, following me all over this thread and hanging on to my every word. I know you will faint, if I ignore you.... wink

You have also confirmed in your own words, that you suffer from "ignorance n frustration n vexation. " In fact, you have just described yourself perfectly, as "an anonyed, angry, self-pitied, defeated, a poorly 'iam an educated pupil of english' n an ignorant child. " shocked You have suffered from these symptoms so often, that is why you believe everyone feels the same way you do. Pity.

You can't put a coherent sentence together, yet you have the guts to claim someone is "puttin english words in ur misplaced sentences." I promised not to laugh today, but honestly your ridiculous antics show you need serious help. shocked

You have already admitted that you are jobless with nothing to do. Eeyah! Your case is a classic one, that shows how the devil finds work for people with idle hands like you.

Sorry o! Stop running after me, trying to get me to notice you. Look elsewhere for a cure for your dementia. It is clear you need deliverance.

By the time you are through, maybe Lola Omotayo will take notice of you! cool

P.S. Am out. You can keep your jobless bum there...since you have all the time in the world. *Keep playing with your little keyboard, waiting for those who will give you handouts for the next meal.*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha. So u weren't rili yawnin afterall? N u didnt ve anythn beta 2 do. U wer jst tired n hd 2 lie. U refusin 2 reply me wld ve seem lyk a defeat, so u jst hd 2 go on, On an endless rant showin off ur miserable self. Shows wat a liar u r. N hw u ve bn lyin since. 1st braggin of knowledge of an xpect of photoshop, 2ndly ur imaginary frnd who hapns 2 ve a studio on photo enhancement, 3rd ir claim of meeting lola( in ur afterlife), 4th ur poor xcuse of an english dictator, 5th ur shabby n ignorant display of grammatical error, ur fake yawnin n lastly ur failed act of havin smth beta 2 do. My dear, u ve bn lyin since. Stp feelin 2much. U r nt. Nt 4 me. Il put u in ur place whr u belong. Yes iam idle n dnt ve anythn beta 2 do. n yes i ve al d tym in d world jst 4 u babe. Nt backin down eva. So u dt claim 2 b bizy n ve beta tinz 2 do, hw come u r stl here? Wat hapnd 2 ur beta tinz? U jst ve 2 comment. Shows dt u r as idle as iam. Lolz. Ur comment on 'educationally challedge' is gettin old babe. It stl shows u dnt ve wat 2 say anymore. Ask arnd 4 more words 2 say. Am sure u'l it. Mr ' i too knw', english master, grammer teacher, spelling xperts. Mr bizy. Iam here. Nt goin anywhr. Am here 4 u n u alone. Yes il kip followin u so whn u drop a comment il b ryt der 2 reply u. I cant jst let u talk al alone na. Dts nt fair. Ryt? U cant b talkin 2 urslf na. Pple wl say u r mad o. I nid 2 mk ur comment relevant. Hahahhahahahahah. My dear am here. Am loyal. N il kip followin u so u dnt miss ur way. Come on dear. Lets entertain d audience, d luv ds kind of tinz. Dnt lv dem hangin. Lets mk d trend so lng. I knw i jst can't resist. So lets kip em comin. Am idle n i knw u r nt even bizy. Infact u r jst sittin down waitin 4 me 2 reply u cuz u cant resist. Same here. Lets gt idle. D difference btw me n u is dt while i apply knowledge n sense of humour n fun, u on d oda hand is all abt pourin ur ignorance of bn educated n frustration n poor effort to abuse. We r who we r. It mks it easier 2 reply u. Cuz u r jst lyk a fiddle n iam d fiddler. Lukin 4ward 2 ur nxt reply. I knw u cant resist. Xoxo
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by colormebad(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Na waoh! this lady resembles my wife fah, abi dem be tween? # where my wife sef, honey! come and see ur look alike here !

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Aida13: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Whether dark or fair, everyone has their choice. Many find fair girls beautiful but won't go for such, and are attracted more to dark girls. Same goes for lighter skinned girls, many guys are more attracted to them than dark girls. It's a question of taste. I just don't care for those who try to laud one as better as the other eg light vs dark.
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by aleketov(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
beautiful with makeup

people check out this site www.enoughspaces.com,they have nice and affordable properties
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by ojomamah: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
is her bueaty netural waooooo?
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by nicechic(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
sandijey:

Did she tell you her weight is giving her problem.......
. Just caring dear
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by calobinna(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
banega: Damn mami,. She's extremely gorgeous cool
its just a passport, maybe she has a k-leg or sumfin
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Margaret123(f): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Shz pretty nd she has a nyc complexion 2....
Re: Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:

shut up Rossike the biatch .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party / E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.