Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

comedy show!!you go lAUGH.AUDITION MTN PROJECT FAME(please Help A Nairalander) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / comedy show!!you go lAUGH.AUDITION MTN PROJECT FAME(please Help A Nairalander) (2648 Views)

Your Favourite Comedy Show Past And Present / Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? / How To Register MTN Project Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

comedy show!!you go lAUGH.AUDITION MTN PROJECT FAME(please Help A Nairalander) by Tobyxy: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
CONTESTANT IN MTN PROJECT FAME.I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ACTUALIZE MY DREAMS AND ASPIRATION AND AT PRESENT IT IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIANS AND IN PARTICULAR NAIRALANDERS. I WENT TO MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION AND THE JUDGES TOLD ME THAT I WILL ONLY PROGRESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL IF I CAN HAVE SO MANY "LIKES"AND THIS IS THE LAST wEEK FOR THE COMPETITIONSO PLS CLICK SHARE VIDEO;THEN LIKE IT;LIKE IT:LIKE IT:LIKE IT,UR 'LIKES' WILL GV ME D CHANCE PLS TO MY VIDEO.IF AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO YOU DO NOT LIKE IT PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON DISLIKE OH U WILL KILL ME.PLEASE HELP.REPPING UNIQUE UNIPORT wink,ARENA,PS HALL,NEW LECTURE HALL. THIS IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-2m-R3lhMo]
[/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-2m-R3lhMo]
please i need your "like" to the video

1 Like

Re: comedy show!!you go lAUGH.AUDITION MTN PROJECT FAME(please Help A Nairalander) by Tobyxy: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Your voice is my voice, I salute all of you and I thanK those that have started liking it,may God bless you abundantly!!!. you're on my list, please the like is still counting...please I need it .......thanx in anticipation

1 Like

Re: comedy show!!you go lAUGH.AUDITION MTN PROJECT FAME(please Help A Nairalander) by Beive85: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Miss Confluence Fiesta Queen Beauty Pageant Show Holds August 29th In Lokoja / I Felt Da Grin's Death Than That Of Micheal Jackson / More Photos From My Photoshoot For The Vlog ''blacksatinos Diary''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.