Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How To Register MTN Project Fame - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How To Register MTN Project Fame (10676 Views)

Mtn Project Fame Honours Afro-beat Legend. - Chike, Oluchi, Joy Exit The Academy / See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 / Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register MTN Project Fame by chapatti: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is
to
inform the public mostly the up coming young
celebrity or stars that MTN Project Fame
West Africa 2013 season 6 gifts display
types are out. Learn how to Register for the
MTN task good reputation time of the year
6 here.
Here You Will discover How to list MTN
project fame good reputation time of the
year 6;
Step 1. drive an SMS your title to 35850
Step 2. A PIN will be sent to you through
that number you use for the SMS
Step 3. Visit
www.projectfamewestafrica.com OR bang
here now to Start Registration
Step 4.
mindfully load up the MTN Project Fame
Reality Show Registration form display
Registration pattern by supplying all
necessary details of yours. To fill the form, click...pressgist.com/how-to-register-mtn-project-fame-season-6-here/
Re: How To Register MTN Project Fame by debsjoat(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Happy times are here
Re: How To Register MTN Project Fame by kedunaija(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
I really wish to be a part of this years project fame 2015, but there is no audition venue for benin city, so how do I register
Any how I read a link to the project fame 2015 here
http://kedunaija.com/mtn-project-fame-2015-registration-and-auditions-dates-for-nigeria-ghana/
Re: How To Register MTN Project Fame by kedunaija(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please I want to know if there is any audition center in warri, because the site ie have seen did not list warri or benin
kedunaija.com/mtn-project-fame-2015-registration-and-auditions-dates-for-nigeria-ghana/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Register MTN Project Fame by Dailiesroom: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
I really wish to be a part of this years project fame 2015, but there is no audition venue for benin city, so how do I register. Any how I read a link to the project fame registration here and to inform the public mostly on Audition update and also the up coming young celebrity or stars that MTN Project Fame
West Africa

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With Shredded Shirt / Lyrics: 2face Idibia – My Rainbow / PHOTOS : Meet 100cm Man Who Found Love, Got Married And Have A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.