Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! (2723 Views)

.. / Ago For Sale (50,000mt Minimum) Serious Buyers Only! / 1 Daf Truck And 1 Iveco Truck For Sale ( Serious Buyers Please ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by dorispray: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello House,

I have $200 PayPal funds for sale urgently. Source = CrowdFlower
Serious Buyers ONLY!!!

Interested persons should indicate but I'll prefer if you're willing to meet with me Here in Lagos for a face-2-face transaction.
contact me by email: dorispray@gmail.com

**All Scammers should Get lost because I won't fall for your tricks!!!!

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by Youngzedd(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Buy and sell e-currencies @ Topupgold.com

Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by dorispray: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Youngzedd: Buy and sell e-currencies @ Topupgold.com

Thank you very much for the information. Please indulge me to ask you few questions....

* Have you done any recent transaction with the company you recommended?
* Are you related or affiliated with the company by any means?
* How certainly sure can you guarantee this company's integrity and reliability + honesty join
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by Youngzedd(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
dorispray:

Thank you very much for the information. Please indulge me to ask you few questions....

* Have you done any recent transaction with the company you recommended?
* Are you related or affiliated with the company by any means?
* How certainly sure can you guarantee this company's integrity and reliability + honesty join

I am part of the company.

You have nothing to be afraid of. We buy thousands from people, so 200 USD isn't a problem.

Note: We do not accept all funds, the account must meet some criteria before we transact business with you for some purposes.

Visit the website and check the contact us page to get in touch with us.

We run a registered company.
Check my signature for the company other services.
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by dorispray: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Youngzedd:

I am part of the company.

You have nothing to be afraid of. We buy thousands from people, so 200 USD isn't a problem.

Note: We do not accept all funds, the account must meet some criteria before we transact business with you for some purposes.

Visit the website and check the contact us page to get in touch with us.

We run a registered company.
Check my signature for the company other services.

Thank you so much for replying back to me. I'll give the company a try although I'd have preferred to come over to your office to do the transaction in person, but after checking the company location on the website it appears you're not based in Lagos.
I've the funds with one of my good exchanger but they don't have cash available to pay for it at the moment. So I'll ask him to contact you to work out the transaction on my behalf. I'll also keep you posted here.
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by Youngzedd(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
dorispray:

Thank you so much for replying back to me. I'll give the company a try although I'd have preferred to come over to your office to do the transaction in person, but after checking the company location on the website it appears you're not based in Lagos.
I've the funds with one of my good exchanger but they don't have cash available to pay for it at the moment. So I'll ask him to contact you to work out the transaction on my behalf. I'll also keep you posted here.

He contacted us and we are on the process now. Waiting for him to do the transfer..
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by Youngzedd(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Deal successfully completed by TopUpGold.com

Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by dorispray: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
Youngzedd: Deal successfully completed by TopUpGold.com
Yes! indeed I'm very impressed with your outstanding Services. I'll do more business with you.
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by lakefist(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2014
hope say all this no be drama?I intend to sell my $200 funds too
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by josephabidoye3(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
I have paypal $$ of about $3500
Source of fund is fiverr and from writting for companys in usa

and pm of about $1500,
Source of fund is clickbank

also bitcoin $190, please am looking for a good buy that will buy any one @ N200 to any country if intrested send me a email or on yahoo messenger let's talk there

Wil give you @ good price
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by Youngzedd(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
josephabidoye3:
I have paypal $$ of about $3500
Source of fund is fiverr and from writting for companys in usa

and pm of about $1500,
Source of fund is clickbank

also bitcoin $190, please am looking for a good buy that will buy any one @ N200 to any country if intrested send me a email or on yahoo messenger let's talk there

Wil give you @ good price

Send an email to support (at) Topupgold dot com
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by meetmal03(f): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by Martinsx1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
dorispray:
Hello House,

I have $200 PayPal funds for sale urgently. Source = CrowdFlower
Serious Buyers ONLY!!!

Interested persons should indicate but I'll prefer if you're willing to meet with me Here in Lagos for a face-2-face transaction.
contact me by email: dorispray@gmail.com

**All Scammers should Get lost because I won't fall for your tricks!!!!

Thank you.

Good day Dorispray
It's Martins. This is my account on Nairaland
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by jenifer630(f): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2018
*Forex at its best!!*
*Sellers side open too.*

We have FX offshore to any country @ *345/5*
&
Inflow to any bank in Nigeria @ *355/5*

I will give *N0.50k* Open on sellers side.
Buyers side remains untouched *N2.50k* Open

Cheque procedure.
Payment instruction /Mou available on request to any Serious buyer and mandate.

Note: We don't allow markup.
100% Guaranteed.
Re: Paypal Funds For Sell (USA Verified Account). Serious Buyers Only!!! by aloby: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Paypal Exchanger - Buyers/Sellers

Sell your paypal funds to me at $380/N

Instant payment via bank transfer

DM 08143107523 on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Gas Tanks For Sale / Haulage Trucks Needed To Haul Biscuits, Diapers, Et Cetera (photo). / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.