Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 (143943 Views)

OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 / The Federal Polytechnic Offa 'fedpoffa Admission 2014/2015 / News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Timmytimmy: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
babysmart:

lol smiley...I want to hear deir comments wen dey see d kinda questions dose lecturers set
Like you knew what was running through my mind. I'd sincerely want to hear about their first contact Chemistry exams. grin cheesy Evil men and their meagre time.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by babysmart(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timmytimmy:

Like you knew what was running through my mind. I'd sincerely want to hear about their first contact Chemistry exams. grin cheesy Evil men and their meagre time.
grin grin grin
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by llove2(f): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hey God i thank you o o,but plz expredite help me wat do u think will favour me most is it lamlard questions or one time succes or the solid solution? Nd is it true dat sum ladies were given suspension 4 attendn black friday....wishing u all merry xmas nd happy new year........
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by ECUBE30: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Uumm, pls are u on whatsapp. If u can send ur number. I want to ask some questions pertaining d pd programme.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
ECUBE30:
Uumm, pls are u on whatsapp. If u can send ur number. I want to ask some questions pertaining d pd programme.
not on whatsapp. drop your number, i'll call.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
uumm:

not on whatsapp. drop your number, i'll call.
or you could ask here.. so others could benefit
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by ECUBE30: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2014
uumm:

or you could ask here.. so others could benefit
. Ok. Pls which materials did u use 4 physics and chemistry. Was it just ur note and lamlard? And perhaps new school Chemistry and physics?! Which one is good enough?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2014
ECUBE30:
. Ok. Pls which materials did u use 4 physics and chemistry. Was it just ur note and lamlard? And perhaps new school Chemistry and physics?! Which one is good enough?
I used lamlad + class notes + past questions. I would recommend those.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by ECUBE30: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2014
uumm:

I used lamlad + class notes + past questions. I would recommend those.
So, those ones are enough?! Some people are buying diff types of textbooks. Science physics and year 1 physics.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2014
ECUBE30:
So, those ones are enough?! Some people are buying diff types of textbooks. Science physics and year 1 physics.
don't bother about "some people". don't look far and wide when all you need is right in front of you.
You can get other books to compliment what you're reading... but the main focus is your notes, PQs and O level textbooks.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hello!!!!! How's everyone Ex-predites- Dammytrager, Timmytimmy, Chiamaka, etc. Moro is OMG! Lool.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by ECUBE30: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin
You can get other books to compliment what you're reading... but the main focus is your notes, PQs and O level textbooks.[/quote]. Thanks so much... But I still need ur number though grin
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Timmytimmy: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
uumm:

don't bother about "some people". don't look far and wide when all you need is right in front of you.
You can get other books to compliment what you're reading... but the main focus is your notes, PQs and O level textbooks.

I don't even believe they need those other books. I wasted a lot of time on "other books".

@Predites, don't make that mistake. Use your notes, lamlad and most importantly, past questions. There are no really new questions, only old questions in new forms.
Yeah and try to find out the LT where the subject Co-ordinator teaches, then collect their notes and keep your ears open for "likely questions and area of concentration". Be smart.

PD is easy, very easy if you heed to instructions and play by the rules of the game. Don't waste your time gathering definitions like you're writing an Essay based exam. Attack and solve questions anywhere you see them. I pray you all listen and pass.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Timmytimmy: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilchris04:
Hello!!!!! How's everyone Ex-predites- Dammytrager, Timmytimmy, Chiamaka, etc. Moro is OMG! Lool.

We're good. Hope you guys are doing well?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Timmytimmy:

We're good. Hope you guys are doing well?
God has been our strength oh. Did you used to attend tutorials? Which was your favourite?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Timmytimmy:

I don't even believe they need those other books. I wasted a lot of time on "other books".

@Predites, don't make that mistake. Use your notes, lamlad and most importantly, past questions. There are no really new questions, only old questions in new forms.
Yeah and try to find out the LT where the subject Co-ordinator teaches, then collect their notes and keep your ears open for "likely questions and area of concentration". Be smart.

PD is easy, very easy if you heed to instructions and play by the rules of the game. Don't waste your time gathering definitions like you're writing an Essay based exam. Attack and solve questions anywhere you see them. I pray you all listen and pass.
Hmmmmm.... Please who are the co-ordinators for Biology & English?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Timmytimmy: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilchris04:

God has been our strength oh. Did you used to attend tutorials? Which was your favourite?

I attended one once and stopped. I stopped because nothing new was being taught there.
I won't advise you to attend any tutorial if you aren't going there because you have a topic you need to understand better.

While going for tutorials might make you seem like a very serious student, it might not be the best method to achieve optimum productivity. The things we know best are things we learnt by ourselves. You hardly have enough time in PD for reading. Why gather notes from both tutorials and class if you will never have enough time to read them?

The ball is in your court. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Timmytimmy:

I attended one once and stopped. I stopped because nothing new was being taught there.
I won't advise you to attend any tutorial if you aren't going there because you have a topic you need to understand better.

While going for tutorials might make you seem like a very serious student, it might not be the best method to achieve optimum productivity. The things we know best are things we learnt by ourselves. You hardly have enough time in PD for reading. Why gather notes from both tutorials and class if you will never have enough time to read them?

The ball is in your court. Goodluck.
God help me. Lool.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by greatdavid1: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
on behalf of sholay hostel i greet all predite merry exmas and happy new year in advance .........
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Timmytimmy: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2014
lilchris04:

Hmmmmm.... Please who are the co-ordinators for Biology & English?

English was Dr Akande but since the same set of people teach all of you, my advice might not apply here. Same with Biology.
To pass English, just read and digest your note. You'll also be tested on Lexis and Structure even if you aren't taught. For that, Invisible Teacher is your friend. Make sure you don't waste your time reading the whole textbook. Just read the rules of concord, Jamb examples in the textbook and Lexis and Structure in general. Read the rules and be conversant with them.

For Biology: Cc Chiamaka01 and uumm
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by kinxlink(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Hy
Pls, can OAU Accepts the combination of WAEC and NABTEB for admission? Pls, I need a quick answer,thankZ
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Timmytimmy:

English was Dr Akande but since the same set of people teach all of you, my advice might not apply here. Same with Biology.
To pass English, just read and digest your note. You'll also be tested on Lexis and Structure even if you aren't taught. For that, Invisible Teacher is your friend. Make sure you don't waste your time reading the whole textbook. Just read the rules of concord, Jamb examples in the textbook and Lexis and Structure in general. Read the rules and be conversant with them.

For Biology: Cc Chiamaka01 and uumm

The English lecturers sold this textbook. They wrote the book - Introductory Tertiary English. That's where they dictate notes from. But I'll also get that "Invisible Teacher". Oya Chiamaka & Uumm, say your own na. :-)
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilchris04:

The English lecturers sold this textbook. They wrote the book - Introductory Tertiary English. That's where they dictate notes from. But I'll also get that "Invisible Teacher". Oya Chiamaka & Uumm, say your own na. :-)
I don't know his name, oh. Let me describe him. He's very dark in complexion and talks like a street guy. He's also kind of 'gra gra'. He's a little bit shorter than Mr. Akande.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chiamaka01:

I don't know his name, oh. Let me describe him. He's very dark in complexion and talks like a street guy. He's also kind of 'gra gra'. He's a little bit shorter than Mr. Akande.
Who are you describing? *lost* And did you attend any Christ Elite Chapel?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilchris04:

The biology coordinator.
No, I didn't.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chiamaka01:

The biology coordinator.
No, I didn't.
Ooohhh. Wait, did he used to punish people that came late to class? Sometimes by telling them to carry their bags on their heads?
Shey your score was 87.8 and you were the highest BCPite abi? I'm just asking cos there's this biology book I bought. It contains everything in our biology note for 1st contact & at the back of the book one Christ Elite Chapel gave testimonies of having the best BCPite for 2013/2014 set with 87.6. Chai, all these people can lie ehnnnn.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilchris04:

Ooohhh. Wait, did he used to punish people that came late to class? Sometimes by telling them to carry their bags on their heads?
Shey your score was 87.8 and you were the highest BCPite abi? I'm just asking cos there's this biology book I bought. It contains everything in our biology note for 1st contact & at the back of the book one Christ Elite Chapel gave testimonies of having the best BCPite for 2013/2014 set with 87.6. Chai, all these people can lie ehnnnn.

No, the man you're talking about is funny, right? He might even tell you to dance if you come late. If that's who you mean, that's not the biology coordinator. That one is kind of fatherly. The coordinator is 'razz'. lipsrsealed
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by lilchris04: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chiamaka01:

No, the man you're talking about is funny, right? He might even tell you to dance if you come late. If that's who you mean, that's not the biology coordinator. That one is kind of fatherly. The coordinator is 'razz'. lipsrsealed
Yea. He is hilarious. I'm in C though. It means the biology coordinator hasn't taught us yet. Please has anyone from A, B or D seen him?
And chiamaka, you know Ope right? A girl. Your friend.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilchris04:

Yea. He is hilarious. I'm in C though. It means the biology coordinator hasn't taught us yet. Please has anyone from A, B or D seen him?
And chiamaka, you know Ope right? A girl. Your friend.

No, I don't know any Ope that did pd. Who told you that?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by Timmytimmy: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilchris04:

The girl from Christ Elite is Oshodi Blessing. She didn't lie. She got that score.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by sazy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilchris04:

do you attend Christ elite chapel.....and do you rite their test.....
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 by sazy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
These place is dry like Moro.....gosh....

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (84) (Reply)

TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.