Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java (916 Views)

Let Design Your Website At Affordable Price. / Let Design Your Blog For You / Will Design Your Website Free No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by wealth2al(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
design a site without using html or java like the site i design at: http://www.singles-affair.com/

and also http://www.singles-affair.com/new_page_1.htm

for details: call 08077050971
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by kehers(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
I dont get? Design a site w/o HTML or java (was this ever a web design language?) and not with flash or coldfusion? By the way I checked the links and was surprised to view the source and find HTML. Though u said without HTML? or do you mean without raw HTML coding?
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by yawatide(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
he he kehers

The fact of the matter is that you CAN NOT develop a web page without HTML. Think about it - as long as there are HTML tags and BODY tags and TITLE tags, etc, his assertion fails by contradiction.

It's just a lame attempt to get you to click so that he can make money off of google ad impressions and/or hoping that you buy his product(s)

You should be able to spot this from a mile away tongue
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by Bossman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
Your title is misleading. You can not have a website without HTML. The browser understands how to render HTML.
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by rockon(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2008
hi

Hw can it possible. Html is the basic thing and requirement of web designing.

You are here then give some nice ideas and you are allow to publish your link on your sig then why are you afraid.

thanks

free templates
web designing company
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by wealth2al(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
well there is a mistake there; i mean without learning java or html languages.

YES! it is possible to design a nice site like that and even more beautiful one without learning JAVA or HTML language.

have a nice day friends.
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by yawatide(f): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
you still hvnt convinced me wealth2al. You need to prove it here with a code snippet.

At first it was HTML. Now it is HTML languages. Are you even aware that the L in HTML stands for Language?

You surely can develop (I prefer this term to design but i digress) a site without java but you can't without HTML. Sure you can ignore the BODY, TITLE or even HEAD tags and the page will come up okay, not that I would advise it. But when it comes to layout, you will need HTML.

So, though I know I am 10000% right, I stand corrected if you can prove us wrong with a code snippet.

We await.
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by Bossman(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2008
yawa-ti-de, the wealth2all's tone has changed somewhat. His last post now says without 'learning' HTML or java. He said it was a mistake. wealth2all, there is definitely a big diference between using and learning.
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by wealth2al(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
HTML means hyper text mark up language

please save your breath. i dont have time for your debate.

i have nothing to do with all that.

my info is simple; you can design a site without leaning HTML & JAVA good day!
Re: Design Your Site Without Using Html Or Java by yawatide(f): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
a ha! I knew I shd hv had breakfast this morning. I didnt catch the "learning" part. Sorry about. All I see is the header. Perhaps he should modify that.

Once again, sorry about that. I just have this problem of not being able to bite my lip and sit back when I see crappy posts.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website / Create Your Professional Website/Blog With Us At Affordable Rates. / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.