Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,388 members, 7,864,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) (240214 Views)

Professional Aluminum Company In Nigeria / Choosing Aluminum Windows / We Do Electrical , Plumbing , Aluminum Windows And Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2016
we are passionate about delivery excellent works and guarantee quality product
that will serve you with time.
contact Dejust tech company.
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2016
emmadejust:
We brings smiles cheesy cheesy to homes.... FOR : PROFESSIONAL SERVICE...... cheesy cheesy PROFESSIONAL ADVICES ......... . cheesycheesy PROFESSIONAL FINISHING AND MAINTENANCE........ cheesycheesycheesycheesy OUR FAITH, OUE REALITY IN LIFE.....
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2016
we are professional in projects handling and supervision.
general contract and supplies.
call or Whatsapp......... 080-3272-1809
emails...........techdejust@gmail.com mindplanhomes@gmail.com

CC...... DEJUST TECH COMPANY.
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2016
HAPPY WEEKEND. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT WITH SMILES...
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2016
WITH A NEW DAY COMES A NEW STRENGTH AND NEW THOUGHTS FOR WINNING....

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF MAY......

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
emmadejust:

they are things we consider before giving our quotation like.....
# the measurement of windows sizes
# how many number of windows
# the type of design, Aluminum profiles,
# type of glass, and colours
# Type of iron material and design you want for the
burglary proof....
# location of sites ..
etc.............
Aluminum windows WORKS price are consider even
in the current selling price of profiles by Dealer.

so sir, most client from Nairaland receive their
quotation by email, Which cannot be posted here.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.....
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2016
DEJUST TECH COMPANY

SUB-D OF..

MINDPLAN HOMES SERVICES

OFFER HOMES WINDOWS AND STEELS WORKS TO TO ALL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS AND COMPANY IN NIGERIA.

CALL US FOR YOUR QUALITY AND ASSURED WORKS.
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2016
we are technically equip and skilled to deliver professional aluminum and steels work for your homes and building projects in Nigeria.

chat with us on Whatsapp........ 08032721809.
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2016
emmadejust:
OUR SERVICES REACH IS NOT

LIMITED BY OUR OFFICE ADDRESS OR STATE WE ARE

LOCATED, WE ARE CAPABLE TO CONSTRUCT AND

DELIVER YOUR WINDOWS ONSITE TO ANY STATE OR

LOCATION IN NIGERIA, IF YOU CONSIDER AND TRUST

OUR PROFESSIONALISM AND PLEDGE TO GIVE YOU

THE BEST IN ALL ALUMINUM WINDOWS AND DOORS

WORKS, .........

CALL AND CONTRACT TO US YOUR BUILDING

WINDOWS WORKS, WE WIL DELIVER WITH

ASSURANCE....

DEJUST TECH COMPANY....... 08032721809, 08154197355

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE......
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by ricki: 8:59am On May 11, 2016
pls give me a quote on these windows Oga.

dimesion Quantity
==========================
1800 x 1200 3
1220 x 1200 5
910 x 100 3
630 x 700 5

casement and sliding pls.

phemyfo@gmail.com
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2016
ricki:
pls give me a quote on these windows Oga.

dimesion Quantity ========================== 1800 x 1200 3 1220 x 1200 5 910 x 100 3 630 x 700 5
casement and sliding pls.
attached your email or Whatsapp me for your quotation
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by ricki: 9:05am On May 11, 2016
done oga

phemyfo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2016
emmadejust:

we have more design of burglary proof for your choice and customization ,

for prospective client who think we only do one design which was posted here.

its just that many of client always like the simple design and request we also fabricate it for them.

so connect us today for your choices windows and burglary proof design.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE..........
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2016
we are proffessionally knowledgeble to construct your building aluminum window works in a special and affordable price with assurance of stardard profiles, technically skillsmen that deliver in time. we also advice if you need one
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2016
Making quality windows and burglary proof is our goals for satisfaction of our customers

1 Share

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
cool cool GOOD MORNING NIGERIA
DEJUST TECH COMPANY WISHES YOU A WONDERFUL DAY AHEAD...
STAY ENRICH ALWAYS....
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by Obaneh(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
Hi Dejust. Tell me, where are you located? I willl like to physically see your work before giving you my project. Your quotes are above very customer friendly and it makes me wonder because the other quotes.....ha!
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2016
Obaneh:
Hi Dejust. Tell me, where are you located? I willl like to physically see your work before giving you my project. Your quotes are above very customer friendly and it makes me wonder because the other quotes.....ha!

chat/interact with me on the medium we are negotiating.
with reference to your quotation and considerations before handling of your contract.

thanks your faithfully
cc ..Dejust tech
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2016

every works that we are handling for client in diaspora or not on same location to reach our workshops to know work progress are photos update to them via Whatsapp/emails and our nairaland thread. we are @your reach for any contract and works. trust us for quality delivery and satisfaction.....

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2016

We brings smiles to homes.... FOR : PROFESSIONAL SERVICE......
PROFESSIONAL ADVICES ........
PROFESSIONAL FINISHING AND MAINTENANCE........

OUR FAITH, OUE REALITY IN LIFE.....

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
we repairs and maintained your building windows, doors, nets, and gate work.. connect us for general maintenance works....
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2016
25 MAY IS MY BIRTHDAY ....

I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANOTHER ADDITIONAL AGE TO MY LIVING...... EMMADEJUST.

I WISH ALL MY FRIENDS , FAMILY , CLIENTS, FOLLOWERS AND CUSTOMERS WHO THIS MAY IS THEIR BIRTHDAY A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MAY LIFE BE ENJOYED TO YOU, LIVE IN FREEDOM , WIN ALL WITH WISDOM, STAY HEALTHY AND PROTECTED ALWAYS.
SMILES LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY. BE BLESS BEYOND MEASURES.
SHALOM !!
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
emmadejust:

we are passionate about delivery excellent works and guarantee quality product

that will serve you with time.

contact Dejust tech company.
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
emmadejust:
WE OFFER RENOVATION OF YOUR BUILDING WINDOWS AND MAINTENANCE

WE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO FABRICATE ALUMIALUM WARDROBE FOR YOUR HOTELS, HOSTEL, DUPLEX ETC.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE......
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2016
we are operational in Lagos for your building windows works and contracts
Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2016
send your windows and doors measurements for your quotation and deals of aluminum fabrication and installation.

we make and delivered our windows works anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
BENIN PROJECTS
FOR A DIASPORA NAIRALANDER

PROJECTS SPECIFICATION .............. EMBEDDED BURGLARY PROOF CASEMENT WINDOWS WITH NETS
& ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR, IMPORTED SECURITY DOORS, ROOMS DOORS, POP & PVC WORKS

COLOR.................... CREAM .

CONTRACTOR ........................DEJUST TECH COMPANY

CLIENT ....................NAIRALANDER / DIASPORA

LOCATION ........................AIR PORT ROAD , BENIN , EDO STATE

HOUSE TYPE .................BUNGALOW.......
DURATION........................... THREE WEEKS.

he has not seen me or meet me, but he believe in our work and company reputation to deliver windows and burglary to his building locations. ...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Benin windows work updates

All materials and accessories are now in our workshop.....

All windows frames and angles have been cuts and cople ....

1 Share

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Order for your aluminum toilet door with accoboard

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Today ongoing works updates....

All burglary proof iron/rod are now @workshop

Hmmm costs of rods and aluminum materials are scaring ooo nowadays...

ITSWELL with #Drighteous

1 Like

Re: Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2016
quote of the day ........

changing direction is often hard, developing new character traits can be painful.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply)

How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.