Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Masters In The Uk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters In The Uk (967 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / PLS Masters In Criminology In NIGERIA Which School Is The Best / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters In The Uk by JasmineSie(f): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
help!!! need school options for masters in either computer science or electronics engineering in any good school in the uk with details before application closes wanna start afetr nysc,nxt year
Re: Masters In The Uk by jaybee3(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
Kings College
City University
Surrey University

I don't think they do full blooded MSc in electronic engineering though

I took the MSc in Information engineering (same as elect/elect bu branded differently) @ city uni

Can i ask what sort of jobs you will be targetting on completion of the masters.
Re: Masters In The Uk by JasmineSie(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2008
Thanks for the reply appreciate it wanna get a job in the line of telecomms or IT,i'd appreciate any advise u can givwe me n if i could get a way to contact u for more info.
Re: Masters In The Uk by JasmineSie(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2008
woul love if we could chat on yahoo so i can get more details bout payment,etcwuld really appreciate it
Re: Masters In The Uk by jaybee3(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
sorry for the late reply as i am currently stuck in an hotel somewhere in northampton on work duties.
back to the topic, mobile and personal communication @ kings college will be a great course dats if you can get in as competiton is normally fierce cos of the uni's reputation

YIM: ajibola_akande
Yahoo addy: ajibola_akande@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Masters In The Uk by jaybee3(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
have a look at this website

http://www.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage/Home_page/Find_courses_and_research_gs/p!eefXfmd?action=search&2waynocompress=1&keyword=&filter=subject%2F2081&filter=location%2F50%2F51%2F52%2F53&filter=location%2F50%2F51%2F52%2F61&x=48&y=19

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Pageant / The Maritime Greenwich Colledge Scholarships / Imo State Post Ume Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.