Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Did You Known That Olamide Has Signed Lil Kesh And Viktoh To YBNL - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Did You Known That Olamide Has Signed Lil Kesh And Viktoh To YBNL (3507 Views)

Have You Known These? / Get A Signed Copy Of Dbanj's Hot New Cd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Known That Olamide Has Signed Lil Kesh And Viktoh To YBNL by nicholasis(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Two months ago rapper Olamide broke the news that he has signed two new artistes to his not too old YBNL record label, this news that Updatenaija has said to be authentic has not really go virile.

We held that the newly signed artistes are very talented,i thought of that as much because i have thet believe in him.Olamide has been the only artiste on his label for sometime and he has never relent at all he keeps pushing and promoting the label singlehandedly.

We are happy for him that he has finally found talent on the street and intend to take them to the next level because that what successful celebrities are suppose to do.Their names are Lil Kesh and Viktoh.

18-year-old Lil Kesh has a single already titled ‘Shoki’. The other Viktoh, also has a music video for his brand new single ‘Say Dem Say‘….These are nemes we are going to be hearing sooner or later because i know right now that they are cooking something.

We love YBNL…
More Celebrity News Here : http://updatenaija.com

Re: Did You Known That Olamide Has Signed Lil Kesh And Viktoh To YBNL by Dubby6(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
is dat lil kesh lil keshi?? dats keshis son??
Re: Did You Known That Olamide Has Signed Lil Kesh And Viktoh To YBNL by REMMEI(m): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2014
WELL,LIL KESHINRO AND VICKI ARE OK THOUGH..BUT I SWEAR WHEN YOU LOT COME DOWN TO BARIGA UR GONNA REALIZE THERE ARE SOME KIDS WHO ARE WIZARD....DID ANYONE KNOW CHUKA?..LIL CLONE AND HOLYTHUG?..
Re: Did You Known That Olamide Has Signed Lil Kesh And Viktoh To YBNL by holythug(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
REMMEI:
WELL,LIL KESHINRO AND VICKI ARE OK THOUGH..BUT I SWEAR WHEN YOU LOT COME DOWN TO BARIGA UR GONNA REALIZE THERE ARE SOME KIDS WHO ARE WIZARD....DID ANYONE KNOW CHUKA?..LIL CLONE AND HOLYTHUG?..
few, cos he likes to stay holy in his thuggish way

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Prices - Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / I Want To Market A4 / H&c And Tm Lewin Shirts In Lagos At Affordable Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.