Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

[PHOTOS] C Ronaldo's Girlfriend Irina Shayk Topless On The Cover Of Maxim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] C Ronaldo's Girlfriend Irina Shayk Topless On The Cover Of Maxim (2198 Views)

Breaking News: Blatter Slept With Ronaldo's Ex Girlfriend Irina Shayk. / Christiano Ronaldo's Sexy Girlfriend, Irina Shayk, Stuns In New Swimwear Photos! / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] C Ronaldo's Girlfriend Irina Shayk Topless On The Cover Of Maxim by siriustuneri: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-aJYTofk6Qik/U7SbyUOQ8yI/AAAAAAAAFLM/nBWZII_Fz8s/s1600/irina.jpg[/img]

Body of a goddess is what i would like to call her, Irina Shayk, 28 is one of the most famous models in the world plus she has one of the hottest athlete as her beau. Sweet sweet life cheesy
Turns out she is so eager to start an acting career for herself although she has complained that she only gets offered sexy roles such as strippers or bartenders.
Speaking in the July/August issue of Maxim magazine, for which she posed topless on the cover, Irina moaned: 'Every time I get a script, it’s, like, bartender…stripper… And I don’t think I would make a bad bartender or stripper, you know?'
What do you think about the cover, Hot?
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/07/photos-c-ronaldos-girlfriend-irina.html
Re: [PHOTOS] C Ronaldo's Girlfriend Irina Shayk Topless On The Cover Of Maxim by mitchie3: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
She has beautiful eyes and I think ronaldo is a lucky man
Re: [PHOTOS] C Ronaldo's Girlfriend Irina Shayk Topless On The Cover Of Maxim by dapsoneh: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
mitchie3: She has beautiful eyes and I think ronaldo is a lucky man
she is d lucky woman cos there ar many petty gals wt her type of eyes but players like ronaldo ar nt common with his mony

(1) (Reply)

Good Girl Gone Bad: Yvonne Jegede Grow Without Getting Rough And Expose Their? / Busted: Headmaster Allegedly Caught Giving MouthAction To Maths Teacher. / If U Remember Dis 2tins Den Ur children Shd Be In D Universities By Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.