Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... (6082 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) / Riot In University of Uyo: Can Any One Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Dericinh: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2014
Don't know this guy but his name and picx is all over the campus. University of benin UNIBEN fastest growing hottest dude****** ******HENRY OBIOHA

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Kslib(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Lol.

And here we go again!

4 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by AbuMikey(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Kslib: Lol.

And here we go again!

At least You and the supermods allowed the other thread grace front page grin
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by lharstborn(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2014
#Sigh#
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Kslib(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Abu Mikey:

At least You and the supermods allowed the other thread grace front page grin
Only supermods hold the exclusive right to move topics to FP.

I wash my hands like Pontius Pilate.. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by funshyboi(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2014
GEJ till 2o19

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by ebullientV(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2014
So this is the new trend abi? To find out all the ''hottest''(whatever may b d meaning of that word in this context) guys/girls on d various campuses and upload their pictures? And i should suppose u r doing this without their consent..

Well if you must knw bro, this dude isn't even close to d hottest thing happening in ds skul.. 4 all we might know, he's just another guy.. UNIBEN is bigger than this man(this ain't some glorified seconday skul where u can count the number of students who go to class daily..)

11 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Mzjhulz(f): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2014
What am I supposed to do with dis

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Waspy(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Nigga, you posted a selfie of himself and you're there deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by ggrin(f): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Ehyacry

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Hot ke...See yhur lonq mouth like penquin... angry

3 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2014
hot gini? small boy

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Aizebioje(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2014
Who be this one again now Hottest Oh my God!

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Smeeky(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2014
3D_CYCLOPS: Hot ke...See yhur lonq mouth like penquin... angry
grin..Really penquin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by KillerBeauty(f): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am bored

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by pheyikemi: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
It would have been a plus for you if you were the hottest academically. But wiv this troubling pinshure, it's a minus

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by BaddieKay(f): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
Like seriously?!!! Nigga u are soooooo cold

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
for yA MIND
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by homesteady(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
sorry we don't know you here in London undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by orobs93(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Is dis d product of d 6 months old strike?xo wat is d benefit of dis hottest dis and hottest dat...if u like call me hater I get right take type.

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Lilimax(f): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
So many kids on Nairaland embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Ariyke: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mz jhulz: What am I supposed to do with dis
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by sheikh89: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
angry

3 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mz jhulz: What am I supposed to do with dis
@op obviously the op posted his pix for it to make fp but I wont comment on it rather I will derail the topic.
@jhulz this ur lipsrsealed for your profile pix en. Odikwa serious o. Nne make we relate na grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by modextus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
ye! I tell you this dude is growing!!!..he don dhe get bearbear sef.. grin

Perv!
angry

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Uniben students lack originality. undecided Peeps be copying since 21st century.

At first, it was what you need to know about Convenant University. A student of Uniben now created a similar thread on what we need to know about Uniben.

Because a student of Bells University Abuja created a thread about hottest male and female in their campus, Uniben have now created their own. Unibest oshi!! Oshi school angry

Yeye school!!

5 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by majalisa(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
ebullientV: So this is the new trend abi? To find out all the ''hottest''(whatever may b d meaning of that word in this context) guys/girls on d various campuses and upload their pictures? And i should suppose u r doing this without their consent..

Well if you must knw bro, this dude isn't even close to d hottest thing happening in ds skul.. 4 all we might know, he's just another guy.. UNIBEN is bigger than this man(this ain't some glorified seconday skul where u can count the number of students who go to class daily..)
common Bro can't u see is d op trying to gain attention?!op u look handsome in a monkey way

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by majalisa(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lilimax: So many kids on Nairaland embarassed
if dat boy catch u for nairabed ehn!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by Leetunechi: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Guy,hu u wan decieve na

u dey use style do advert for ur sef

ozwooorr !

1 Like

Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by ayobase(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
oya, make we go front page now now!

Hottest and Fast Growing.

Academically?
Socially?
Musically?
Religiously? Nah, I dont think so
Growing? Maybe

Make the guy come define wetin he dey hot and fast growing for!
Re: Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... by ayobase(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Leetunechi: Guy,hu u wan decieve na

u dey use style do advert for ur sef

ozwooorr !

why u come spoil the show

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Post-utme Exam Scores Will Be Calculated, FOR All University / The Secrets Of Jamb Computer Based Test Cbt Finally Exposed....to Pass Jamb Cbt / Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.