Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award (7454 Views)

2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by obiscolly(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2014
For those invited for the test on Saturday 5th of July, let's meet here. Anyone with an idea of the format of the test? The mail said just 2 sections in 1 hour. I'm suspecting GMAT. Those that did last year, pls what was the format?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by yzgobier(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2014
This should make front page......expect GRE
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by obiscolly(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2014
yzgobier: This should make front page......expect GRE
Thanks man. Have you written the test before?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by SegunMike(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Any useful materials?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by alizenbohr: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
obiscolly: For those invited for the test on Saturday 5th of July, let's meet here. Anyone with an idea of the format of the test? The mail said just 2 sections in 1 hour. I'm suspecting GMAT. Those that did last year, pls what was the format?

Since the test invitation was sent by Dragnet, then the test might not be different from the Dragnet Numerical & Verbal tests we've been taking before now.
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by obiscolly(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
How did the test go guys? Mine was okay. Na God remain now oo..
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
obiscolly: How did the test go guys? Mine was okay. Na God remain now oo..

Please what is the test format
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by obiscolly(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kh001:

Please what is the test format
D normal dragnet GSE style questions.
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
obiscolly:
D normal dragnet GSE style questions.
thanks. did you do dragnet abstract reasoning and subject test
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by SegunMike(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kh001:
thanks. did you do dragnet abstract reasoning and subject test
It was just verbal and Numerical, but VERY limited time.
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
SegunMike:
It was just verbal and Numerical, but VERY limited time.

Thanks
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Interview invites just rolled in. July 16, in Lagos. The mail cc'd about 20 others. Who else got the invite?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by emydiddy(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
swiftrobin: Interview invites just rolled in. July 16, in Lagos. The mail cc about 20 others. Who else got the invite?
mine is slated for july 15th. any ideas on wat its gonna look like?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by cc150615(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
swiftrobin: Interview invites just rolled in. July 16, in Lagos. The mail cc about 20 others. Who else got the invite?
You got agip u still wanna take mobil? Na only u waka come? Congrats
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
emydiddy:
mine is slated for july 15th. any ideas on wat its gonna look like?
I wish I knew. Where are you based?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by obiscolly(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
emydiddy:
mine is slated for july 15th. any ideas on wat its gonna look like?[/quote ] [quote author=swiftrobin]Interview invites just rolled in. July 16, in Lagos. The mail cc about 20 others. Who else got the invite?
Wow..where are you guys based? Was the mail from Dragnet or ESSO?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by cc150615(f): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=obiscolly][/quote]
Did u get the invite too?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by obiscolly(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
cc150615:
Did u get the invite too?
Nah
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by cc150615(f): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
obiscolly:
Nah
Hmmm
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Mikkyboy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls. Swiftrobin can u help me check ur invite ,among the 20 other cc'ied if an email with iak...........@gmail.com is among them.please and also what centre did u write ur test?.

Thanks.expecting ur reply.
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by emydiddy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
swiftrobin:
obiscolly:
Wow..where are you guys based? Was the mail from Dragnet or ESSO?
I'm based in Owerri. the mail was from ESSO
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Mikkyboy(m): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls do u Knw anybody that Wrote the test in lagos,JKK house that has been invited for interviews?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by emydiddy(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Mikkyboy: Pls do u Knw anybody that Wrote the test in lagos,JKK house that has been invited for interviews?
dats where i wrote mine
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by auroraborealis: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2014
swiftrobin:

I just sent you a PM. Please respond.
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Guy na only you waka come scholarship exams?? You made Agip, now Esso.... You sure say you no get dragnet past questions?? undecided wink wink

Goodluck to you, go get them cool cool

Btw, I will appreciate hints on how to pass dragnet exams..Thank you cool
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by cc150615(f): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
MarvellousGod: Guy na only you waka come scholarship exams?? You made Agip, now Esso.... You sure say you no get dragnet past questions?? undecided wink wink

Goodluck to you, go get them cool cool

Btw, I will appreciate hints on how to pass scholarship exams..Thank you cool
@::write as many dragnet test as possible even if u don't want the job just write the tests with time you'll have an archive of dragnet questions AND ANSWERS in ur head.::
for example I was invited for a dragnet test on Monday I didn't go cos it was for a no name bank, then I had mobil on Saturday nd they brought the exact numerical from the Monday test I ignored nd like 3 of the passages from the verbal. dragnet just doesn't have new questions so the more u write the better ur chances of passing,
my opinion tho, let oga swiftrobin come tell us him own secret
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
cc150615:
@::write as many dragnet test as possible even if u don't want the job just write the tests with time you'll have an archive of dragnet questions AND ANSWERS in ur head.::
for example I was invited for a dragnet test on Monday I didn't go cos it was for a no name bank, then I had mobil on Saturday nd they brought the exact numerical from the Monday test I ignored nd like 3 of the passages from the verbal. dragnet just doesn't have new questions so the more u write the better ur chances of passing,
my opinion tho, let oga swiftrobin come tell us him own secret
So cool, makes you master the passages and questions...Thanks for your response..
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
auroraborealis:

I just sent you a PM. Please respond.
Done
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by kizmadu(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Guys pls let's keep ds thread alive..does anyone have an idea on how the interview is going to be? Pls anyone? anything?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by xerebro: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
U will b aaskdva
Introduce urself
Wot is ur bsc course.
Wots ur msc course
Hw do dey relate n how ll ur msc affect ur country
Abt mobil
Abt oil production
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by alizenbohr: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
xerebro: U will b aaskdva
Introduce urself
Wot is ur bsc course.
Wots ur msc course
Abt mobil
Abt oil production

Thanks for the info.
BTW, did you attend any of the previous NNPC/EEPNL interviews?
Re: 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award by kizmadu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
xerebro: U will b aaskdva
Introduce urself
Wot is ur bsc course.
Wots ur msc course
Abt mobil
Abt oil production
Thank u soo much sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Get 1million Naira For NSCDC /Federal agency job slot. / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.