Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? (2507 Views)

Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / Which Are The Best Hospitals In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? by missyjolanda(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2014
Hello,

My husband has just recently signed on to the voluntary coverage of the NHIS.

But needs to choose a hospital in Lagos. Do you have any advice on which one to choose?
Preferably those nearest to the Benin republic border (or nearest to be accessed). But quality goes before the distance.

Did you or anyone in your family have good experiences with them?

The choices are:
- HYGEIA HMO LIMITED(Bank of Industry Building (BOI) 2nd Floor
- TOTAL HEALTH TRUST LIMITED (2 Marconi Road, Palmgrove Estate)
- CLEARLINE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (16 Oyefeso Avenue, Off Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro)
- HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (Lagos Office: 308A Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba, Lagos)
- HEALTH PARTNERS LIMITED (23 Ribadu Road, Off Awolowo Way, South West Ikoyi)
- Medi Plan Health Care Limited (Plot 32b, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase I Victoria Island, Lagos.
- PREMIUM HEALTH LTD (31B, Itafaji Road, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos)
- EXPATCARE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL LTD. (formerly Heirs HMO)
(Emmanuel Plaza, 23B Fatai Atere Way, Matori Lagos)
- MANAGED HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD.16 Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Oshodi Lagos.
- WISE HEALTH SERVICES LTD. Ayantomi House, 1709 Olugbosi Crescent, Victoria Island
- KBL HEALTHCARE LIMITED, 371, Borno Way, Alagomeji Yaba
- STERLING HEALTH MANAGED CARE SERVICES LIMITED (Valley View Plaza, 99 Opebi Road, Ikeja
- HEALTH PARTNERS LIMITED, 23 Ribadu Road, Off Awolowo Way, South West Ikoyi)

There are more, but I picked the ones with several offices. But please help..

Thank you, God Bless,
Re: Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? by missyjolanda(f): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2014
I see I have mentioned HMO's and these are not hospitals..lol..

anyone know about Outreach Hospital?
Re: Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? by MadCow1: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2014
International SOS Nigeria..
Re: Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? by upmanagers: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gdday ma,
My advice as a staff of NHIS. Is that it would be better for you to have first hand knowledge of the hospital you choose rather than have people suggest to you it would be best to go through the hospital list and search for hospitals close to you then personally check them out or ask people that have actually been using them.
Re: Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
upmanagers: Gdday ma,
My advice as a staff of NHIS. Is that it would be better for you to have first hand knowledge of the hospital you choose rather than have people suggest to you it would be best to go through the hospital list and search for hospitals close to you then personally check them out or ask people that have actually been using them.

agreed. though in my experience when working as a medical officer in a private setting, hygeia provided better coverage though its still dependent on the hospital in question. your location concerning the issue will be of help.

my advice is for you to get the list of hospitals who have retainer ship with the HMOS and check them concerning the issues you will like dealt with.

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Weight-loss Tea. The Original 28days Detox Tea And Fit Tea / Unsterilised Needle Used By Tattoo Artist On A Lady Affects Her Skin / How To Treat Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.