Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (39139 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
You were born a fool,cos it is hereditary. You grew up around fools,so it is regarded as normal to behave like a fool.

You lack the intelligence,stamina and resources to even attempt a debate with me.

A little girl got ra*ped. Your typical foolish response was one of ''who gives a f*k?'',just cos she is a ghanian. Yet you think you were right in your own senses. May such experience of ra*pe be for your daughters when they step on foreign soil. And then you dug up history,like a wimp and a biiitch that you are,claiming all innocence.
You fight like a tramp. You are a biitch.

You are a stupi'd and negative individual. It seems all you do is spread negativity and use loose words on the net. You wished me rap'e earlier for saying my view, even though I had said I had no business with Shoefreak's incident but her rude remark that provoked imperiouxx to also dish out same, now you are wishing someone's daughters rap'e again. Woman, better change your appalling attitude.

This is an excerpt from your reply to me:
Royalcrusset: ...Ra*pe is something i hope you experience one day. Goodnight.

Fortunately you are NOT GOD and will never be, your ill wishes will never come to pass, nor will any one of the people you have wished your negativity upon see any. You shall continue to live with the consequences of the curses you have laid on other people, until you seek God's face and ask His forgiveness for the ill you have wished others. Insulting someone is one thing, laying curses and wishing someone ill is another. You obviously do not know the disparity between the two. Please learn it.

May God help you. I sincerely suggest you read The Mirror by T.B. Joshua and help your life. Have a nice life.

*Just so you know, I won't bother replying you if you want to engage me in one of your amateurish vulgar brawls. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

You are a stupi'd and negative individual. It seems all you do is spread negativity and use loose words on the net. You wished me rap'e earlier for saying my view, even though I had said I had no business with Shoefreak's incident but her rude remark that provoked imperiouxx to also dish out same, now you are wishing someone's daughters rap'e again. Woman, better change your appalling attitude.

This is an excerpt from your reply to me:

Fortunately you are NOT GOD and will never be, your ill wishes will never come to pass, nor will any one of the people you have wished your negativity upon see any. You shall continue to live with the consequences of the curses you have laid on other people, until you seek God's face and ask His forgiveness for the ill you have wished others. Insulting someone is one thing, laying curses and wishing someone ill is another. You obviously do not know the disparity between the two. Please learn it.

May God help you. I sincerely suggest you read The Mirror by T.B. Joshua and help your life. Have a nice life.

*Just so you know, I won't bother replying you if you want to engage me in one of your amateurish vulgar brawls. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Shut up,child! Untill your dick has grown to its full size,you have no right to talk back at me. I talk,you listen.
Monkey. When i say ''jump'',you ask ''how high?''.
You were licking imperiouxx's azz,urging him on. Now you wanna turn all preacher on me. May amadioha turn you into a baboon. Foolish idiotic imbecilic child.
Sweerie,i'm being sooooo nice to you,i don't know why!
Feck off my face,maluuuuuu!
Graviton v.2.0.:

I've realized that I actually wasted my time with them. I won't bother responding to anything else they have to say.
God forbid!
Mumu. So what you just did is called what? Ode buruku.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Damn...
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
Shut up,child! Untill your dick has grown to its full size,you have no right to talk back at me. I talk,you listen.
Monkey. When i say ''jump'',you ask ''how high?''.

You were licking imperiouxx's azz,urging him on. Now you wanna turn all preacher on me. May amadioha turn you into a baboon. Foolish idiotic imbecilic child.
Sweerie,i'm being sooooo nice to you,i don't know why!
Feck off my face,maluuuuuu!

Mumu. So what you just did is called what? Ode buruku.

Seriously. What is wrong with you?

The bolded is a fool's delusion of grandeur. It is very clear from your case that old age doesn't always equal maturity. Keep dreaming, you have absolutely no influence or control over me or anything concerning me.

I have made my point. The curses and ill you have wished others will stick with you and it shall permeate your existence. You shall live with its consequences for as long as you continue down your path of negativity.

This is my last exchange with you. Do well to learn the disparity between insults and curses before you raise your fingers to type or open your mouth to speak again...and while you are at it also learn how to punctuate and spell properly.

Shalom!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset: ^^
Scum eating imperial biitch,oloribu oloshi. Olofo. Oniranu oshii. ko ni da fun e,laye laye. Iwo ati gbogbo ara ile e.
Now you assume i'm a Ghanian cos i stand against ra:pe of a girl irrespective of her country? You are definitely a born fool. Why? The combo of a foolish father and an idiotic mum who did not know how/when to close her legs to the village drunk,brought about a nonentity that does not worth the fart of a pig.

I might not be stinkingly wealthy,but i've got personality,conscience and solid morals that your mother failed to knock into you.

What you need is a huge stick inserted into your azz,not sleep. You do not deserve peace for the rest of your life.

Rest in pieces.
shocked Are you sure you've got morals? You need to rethink kiss Imperiouxx and graviton, please, kindly ignore her. She is no better the pepper seller along "Idi-oro" market in Mushin. Its not far fetched to see how frustrated she is, just like a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: shocked Are you sure you've got morals? You need to rethink kiss

The matter baffle me oh! God help her!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: shocked Are you sure you've got morals? You need to rethink kiss Imperiouxx and graviton, please, kindly ignore her. She is no better the pepper seller along "Idi-oro" market in Mushin. Its not far fetched to see how frustrated she is, just like a baby mama.
What is this slimmy spectacle trying to gain my attention.
Toad,are you okay?
Who says pepper sellers do not have children who are better than you in all ramifications.
Silly ant.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

The bolded is a fool's delusion of grandeur. It is very clear from your case that old age doesn't always equal maturity. Keep dreaming, you have absolutely no influence or control over me or anything concerning me.

I have made my point. The curses and ill you have wished others will stick with you and it shall permeate your existence. You shall live with its consequences for as long as you continue down your path of negativity.

This is my last exchange with you. Do well to learn the disparity between insults and curses before you raise your fingers to type or open your mouth to speak again...and while you are at it also learn how to punctuate and spell properly.

Shalom!
I have influence over you,just that i choose to tame it. I can make you,i can break you.
I do not blame you. It is the bush that is growing in your armpits and groin area that makes you think you're all grown up.
Stupiiid teenager lacks respect on social media. I need to flog your mum. angry

Graviton v.2.0.:

The matter baffle me oh! God help her!
You need it more,kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
^ ^
And my friend said lunatics didn't have access to the internet. God forbid!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
What is this slimmy spectacle trying to gain my attention.
Toad,are you okay?
Who says pepper sellers do not have children who are better than you in all ramifications.
Silly ant.
tongue Despite your acclaimed exposure, you still do not write better than my house help

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: tongue Despite your acclaimed exposure, you still do not write better than my house help

#Fact
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
I have influence over you,just that i choose to tame it. I can make you,i can break you.
I do not blame you. It is the bush that is growing in your armpits and groin area that makes you think you're all grown up.
Stupiiid teenager lacks respect on social media. I need to flog your mum. angry

You need it more,kiddo.
Have you taken your meds. You need to go back to rehab
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
^ ^
grin You can imagine how hard she's punching the soft keyboard.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: grin You can imagine how hard she's punching the soft keyboard.

cheesy I'm telling you! I honestly do not know what her problem is.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: Have you taken your meds. You need to go back to rehab
Rehab? What makes you think i reside where u mama does?

slimmy05: grin You can imagine how hard she's punching the soft keyboard.
Not as hard as your heartbeat and pulse rate.

slimmy05: tongue Despite your acclaimed exposure, you still do not write better than my house help
Just 'cos you feck your maid,she has become your god and queen? Oh no! Imb*ecile of a pathetic virtue.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
^ ^
Next time quote me directly,you foolish child.
i thought u're through with the replies? Its obvious you are soooo stupiid,you do not even know what you want. Are you this dumb? Or you're just pretending to be? I pray to God that its just the latter. Cos if u are really dumb,it is hopeless. Just drown yourself already.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
^^ these kids? Don't they just make you want to lay them flat out and deal a few strokes on their butts? They can be so annoying. Thanks between.

The kids these days are just funny. You let them have some fancy little gadgets and they think they are all grown up. They get a few nods sent in their directions and they believe that it's a God given right to put their legs in a jacuzzi with the adults.

Kids, i'm sure you were taught respect, well at least it should have been hammered into you somehow. Where adults iron out serious issues, you either sit quietly or run along or try and reach the next stage in your game while you eat popcorn and soda. It doesn't seem like you are even old enough for your folks to take down the parental guard on your computer. They should be sat down and be reprimanded for being a little too soft on ya. That's why y'all turn out this way thinking rape and molest are jokes as long as your pocket money get sent. I wonder if they won't end up shaking their heads if they see these. You have been very very very bad, lil kiddos. Just because you are some spoilt brats, doesn't mean you act like one. There are brats with common sense even though they are dysfunctional, we'd blame it on the upbringing.

Well, ti omokekere ba se bi Omode, Ewo ni agbaya alainironu bi ara Galatia. Wey dey flex muscle like say the leftover wet weed he was handed in the stench filled restroom in downtown red-light area where he works, caused a delayed reaction in his head. How about you go over your notes again, buoda ode.

Piece of advice, sonnies, don't go running around with your danglers when you are supposed to be studying, playing tag with your gurls or just visiting the Lady Ivory dungeon for a spanking session. I mind how I talk to kids and I school in my special way but when some idiots just say rubbish all in the name of 'supposedly standing up to whatever', it moves me. Then the little laloolas just may need more than a few palmpams on their naughty butts.

Chai... omo, ori Eleda e yo e baje. se emi leleyi fe ma show scrawny balls e fun? I chop off such balls and fry them and feed to my angry bulldogs, and sometimes they even spit them out as unfit for digestion.

Awon wo lawon onibaje? Dagini dagini ara bi ara onigbese.
Werecious dog banger. I no get your time
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
^ ^
You must feel like you posted something worth reading, don't you? Congratulations! You just spent your time and energy to post an unreasonable and unintelligible rant. Your case is a clear example of a fool thinking herself wise.

Do something about your attitude, also learn how to coordinate and organize words. The amount of grammar blunders in your post is unbecoming of a writer. The quality of your writing must be really abysmal for you to make that many mistakes.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hey!!! Sonny, go play! It wasn't worth reading, yet you saw grammatical blunders. And the other time you wrote that it was your last comment, shalom, yet you still went at it.

We now know you just got your stretch of facial hair. Yay!!! Now run along, because honestly you are beginning to get on my nerves and I don't loose that easy.

Don't let me use my reserve of unbecoming words on you. Went through everything you posted and how you went on and on, and I found it very annoying. Are you serious?! Truth be told, you are such a spoilt little brat with the attitude of a teen with issues. One would expect that you would stop but no, so what does that tell you?

I'm about this close to loose it but I'm not going to cross over because I have teens who look up to me.

And I'm in a good mood and I'm not going to offer you any more audience.

"Praise the Lord!"
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
shoefreak: Hey!!! Sonny, go play! It wasn't worth reading, yet you saw grammatical blunders. And the other time you wrote that it was your last comment, shalom, yet you still went at it.

We now know you just got your stretch of facial hair. Yay!!! Now run along, because honestly you are beginning to get on my nerves and I don't loose that easy.

Don't let me use my reserve of unbecoming words on you. Went through everything you posted and how you went on and on, and I found it very annoying. Are you serious?! Truth be told, you are such a spoilt little brat with the attitude of a teen with issues. One would expect that you would stop but no, so what does that tell you?

I'm about this close to loose it but I'm not going to cross over because I have teens who look up to me.

And I'm in a good mood and I'm not going to offer you any more audience.

"Praise the Lord!"

[size=13pt]Do not suffer fools lightly lest they think themselves wise.[/size] — Someone has to school you lest you think yourself wise, no offence intended...you just aren't.

I said that was my last exchange with Royalcrusset (I've given her all the schooling she needs), not you. It won't surprise me that you didn't understand my posts, I mean, my use of vocabulary and grammar organization is light years ahead of yours (and I'm being modest here). So I perfectly understand your confusion and annoyance.

If you loose it, it will only mean more unintelligible rants from you...and that is very welcome. It will serve as more proof of how immature you and your lapdogs really are.

Yeah. Praise the Lord! He is worthy and very able.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
shoefreak: ^^ these kids? Don't they just make you want to lay them flat out and deal a few strokes on their butts? They can be so annoying. Thanks between.

The kids these days are just funny. You let them have some fancy little gadgets and they think they are all grown up. They get a few nods sent in their directions and they believe that it's a God given right to put their legs in a jacuzzi with the adults.

Kids, i'm sure you were taught respect, well at least it should have been hammered into you somehow. Where adults iron out serious issues, you either sit quietly or run along or try and reach the next stage in your game while you eat popcorn and soda. It doesn't seem like you are even old enough for your folks to take down the parental guard on your computer. They should be sat down and be reprimanded for being a little too soft on ya. That's why y'all turn out this way thinking rape and molest are jokes as long as your pocket money get sent. I wonder if they won't end up shaking their heads if they see these. You have been very very very bad, lil kiddos. Just because you are some spoilt brats, doesn't mean you act like one. There are brats with common sense even though they are dysfunctional, we'd blame it on the upbringing.

Well, ti omokekere ba se bi Omode, Ewo ni agbaya alainironu bi ara Galatia. Wey dey flex muscle like say the leftover wet weed he was handed in the stench filled restroom in downtown red-light area where he works, caused a delayed reaction in his head. How about you go over your notes again, buoda ode.

Piece of advice, sonnies, don't go running around with your danglers when you are supposed to be studying, playing tag with your gurls or just visiting the Lady Ivory dungeon for a spanking session. I mind how I talk to kids and I school in my special way but when some idiots just say rubbish all in the name of 'supposedly standing up to whatever', it moves me. Then the little laloolas just may need more than a few palmpams on their naughty butts.

Chai... omo, ori Eleda e yo e baje. se emi leleyi fe ma show scrawny balls e fun? I chop off such balls and fry them and feed to my angry bulldogs, and sometimes they even spit them out as unfit for digestion.

Awon wo lawon onibaje? Dagini dagini ara bi ara onigbese.
Werecious dog banger. I no get your time
You mean you type all this poo just to get his attention. Graviton, you're a celebrity.

Definition of frustrated immigrants grin
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
Next time quote me directly,you foolish child.
i thought u're through with the replies? Its obvious you are soooo stupiid,you do not even know what you want. Are you this dumb? Or you're just pretending to be? I pray to God that its just the latter. Cos if u are really dumb,it is hopeless. Just drown yourself already.
You sound frustrated and bitter. You need help. tongue
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: You mean you type all this poo just to get his attention. Graviton, you're a celebrity.

Lol. We thank God! We thank God!! cheesy

I felt sorry for the energy and time it took her to come up with that post, that I decided to reply her. (Make e no be like say I dey rude to my fans wink )

And with all that time and energy she spent, she still couldn't manage to make minimal sense in her entire post — now that is what I call being a terrible writer. She needs to improve...obviously.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ermm, excuse me? Where did you scurried from? Ain't you the one whose nanny used to bath and he'd cum? Oh well, brats of same shriveled balls, grinds together.

Oh well, it takes a toilet to recognize a poo. So since you are in a familiar territory, good for you.

Don't quote me again. Go and join your league of groupies, don't forget your confettis. Frustrated immigrants? Really? Is that what your mum called your dad when she couldn't determine which of them it was you came from? No wonder you don't know what courtesy means.

You kids think you have grown a pair because you are online and have free MB to browse with? When you stop being dependent on your mummy, you can come back and make a different point. Right now, go and hold junior's hand before he hits his head on the toilet seat while he looks for his lost senses.

So, son, hit the pike! I don't banter with little irate kids unless I'm escorting them to meet counselors.

But this is good, I always encourage it. Good y'all have each other's backs but keep it positive, and wash your hands when you are done.

Ciao, kids!

slimmy05: You mean you type all this poo just to get his attention. Graviton, you're a celebrity.

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
^ ^
Retar'dation is a terrible thing. See all the nonsense & rubbish coming out from one person's mind! I know you hear this a lot but let me tell you again: Your stupidity is unsurpassed, Shoefreak. You're a legend in that regard. Tufiakwa! undecided

I actually feel sorry for you. You keep referring to people as kids when you neither have the mental maturity nor physical/emotional attributes to make you any better. In fact, you are far more immature and childish than the individuals you refer to as kids.

You say "Ciao, Kids" all the time but you always return back to type long senseless rants, spew more nonsense and make an even funnier ridicule of yourself. Keep it up, girl! cheesy

I honestly didn't think you could be any more st'upid, but you have proven me wrong. You keep breaking the record every time you post. Like I said earlier, you are a legend in that regard.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
shoefreak: Ermm, excuse me? Where did you scurried from? Ain't you the one whose nanny used to bath and he'd cum? Oh well, brats of same shriveled balls, grinds together.

Oh well, it takes a toilet to recognize a poo. So since you are in a familiar territory, good for you.

Don't quote me again. Go and join your league of groupies, don't forget your confettis. Frustrated immigrants? Really? Is that what your mum called your dad when she couldn't determine which of them it was you came from? No wonder you don't know what courtesy means.

You kids think you have grown a pair because you are online and have free MB to browse with? When you stop being dependent on your mummy, you can come back and make a different point. Right now, go and hold junior's hand before he hits his head on the toilet seat while he looks for his lost senses.

So, son, hit the pike! I don't banter with little irate kids unless I'm escorting them to meet counselors.

But this is good, I always encourage it. Good y'all have each other's backs but keep it positive, and wash your hands when you are done.

Ciao, kids!

You're so full of your empty self. It shows how jobless you are to have sat your bony ass down typing this chaff. I don't blame the free WiFi you have access to flipping burger at burger king.

No sense of maturity and to think you're passing a message? You're obviously sick.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: You sound frustrated and bitter. You need help. tongue
So says the ''slimmy'' baitch. Hell yes i'm frustrated to see ball-less moddafuckers like you dancing round this forum unclad ,exhibiting stark stupiidity.if ''help'' is what made you the little fool you've turned out to be,i think i'll pass.

@ Graviton,i noticed that you get all ''manly'' when your fellow boyfriends are around,but humble and meek in their absence. You really have no idea,do you? You need a dose of reality and it'll be coming your way soon. Even the imperiouxx biitch has gone into hibernation,but you have grown fake wings at the appearance of the slimmy biitch.

If you can school your momma,then come and school me. Little biitch. What the heck,you twamp.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
So says the ''slimmy'' baitch. Hell yes i'm frustrated to see ball-less moddafuckers like you dancing round this forum unclad ,exhibiting stark stupiidity.if ''help'' is what made you the little fool you've turned out to be,i think i'll pass.

@ Graviton,i noticed that you get all ''manly'' when your fellow boyfriends are around,but humble and meek in their absence. You really have no idea,do you? You need a dose of reality and it'll be coming your way soon. Even the imperiouxx biitch has gone into hibernation,but you have grown fake wings at the appearance of the slimmy biitch.

If you can school your momma,then come and school me. Little biitch. What the heck,you twamp.
tongue Keep exposing your crass ignorance. Bitterness is eating you deep like wild fire. You might end up with stroke

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: tongue Keep exposing your crass ignorance. Bitterness is eating you deep like wild fire. You might end up with stroke
You seem to talk from experience. Is that why you had no father figure to bring you up properly? Bitterness made him leave earlier than planned? cry
chop kiss to cheer you up. kiss
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Slimmy, please leave someone who has negativity and her own curses hanging over her head. I have schooled her already. She is obviously still smarting from the sting.

Funny how people who refer to others as kids are always the immature and insecure ones. This is a known fact. cool
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
Slimmy, please leave someone who has negativity and her own curses hanging over her head. I have schooled her already. She is obviously still smarting from the sting.

Funny how people who refer to others as kids are always the immature and insecure ones. This is a known fact. cool
Schooled who,little biitch? You're wearing adult pampers and a portable brain cap on top of your head,yet you remain a stupiiid olodo. Gerrout of my face now before you run into the bush like the mental case that you are. Ara gbakwa gi there. kiss
at least i've got just my ''presumed curses''. You,on the other hand, is carrying the curse of all his village destitutes and scum.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
^ ^
Lame comeback...as always. You'll have to try harder next time, okay, girl? grin cool

The curses you keep wishing others will continue to be accrued to you and you shall continue to live with their consequences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Goes Unclad To Evade Arrest In Lagos / Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.