Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos (1268 Views)

2007 Tokubo Camry XLE (reverse Camera) / Tokubo 1999 Toyota Camry Aka Tinny Light ₦790,000 / 2010 Toyota Corolla: I Dont Need To Tell How Clean It Is. Pictures Attached: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos by richardyke: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
Anybody in the House tell how much it cost to Register a tokubo car in Lagos, I just bought a car in lagos and i want to move down to Port Harcourt. Where can i go to get all relevant paper for the car and much will cost. Pls your assistant is need.
Re: Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos by adeyemik: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
If the car is lagos cleared and its 2.0ltr engine, it will cost you NGN26k, 3.0ltr will cost you NGN27k. But if the car is from Contonu, everything will cost you NGN30k.
Re: Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos by ayodeji1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
hi,
il do it 4 u 4 26k.lagos papers and everything u need will be included.all papers complete.ul get it d next day.
Re: Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos by ayodeji1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
i 4got 2 drop my contact.08058054334.ayodeji is d name.
Re: Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos by fotodaddy: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2008
Hi! I recently registered a 4.0L jeep with 18K.

A Skoda Fabia (1.4) was also registered last month with 18K. And yes, this was done in Lagos. Papers include everything except insurance, POO, CMR, LICENSE, ALLOCATION OF NUMBERPLATE ETC
Re: Anybody In The House Tell How Much It Cost To Register A Tokubo Car In Lagos by ayodeji1(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2008
dat was the price about a month ago.if u r updated about it,ul know the price has changed.i deal in cars and i do registrations 4 my clients cars most often.lagos state govt increased the fees and also included m.o.t and all other relevant papers u may need in it.by the way,why was insurance not included.as at the time u did urs,i would have done it at dat price too to even include insurance.maybe wen next u have some1,contacact me.i might get to reduce something 4rm d fee 4 u.my no is 08058054334.name is ayodeji.i also buy cars 4 people 4rm cotonou.check my advert on nairaland 4 futher info.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Lx 2004 With Vin Report: Mileage 102k+ SOLD SOLD SOLD / Honda Accord 2004( Cotonou Cleared ) / Camry (pencil Light)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.