Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Four Great Ways To Design A Blog That Converts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Four Great Ways To Design A Blog That Converts (653 Views)

Five Great Ways To Begin Your Next Blog Post / How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content / How To Setup And Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Great Ways To Design A Blog That Converts by blogsetter(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2014
The one purpose of starting a website would be to solve difficulties.

The truth is that your blog isn't for everyone.

Half the battle of converting the correct prospects is won, once you can confirm this truth. So, how do you make sure that your site is converting people?

Trust me, it requires split testing and lots of tweaking to get it right. But there are easy measures you'll be able to take to get the most out of your website. Recorded below are 5 things you can do to get people to do whatever (good) you want them to do:

1. Have a can do mindset

Are you surprised that I began with this? Well, you've to realize that a can-do mindset is the basis of great sites. When you are confident in yourself, you will have the ability to think directly and create a plan for your layout.

If you don't believe you can make it, you can not be helped by anything in this world. People to see the energy and life, before you can convert them. There'll be in your words, when you write.

You are not trying to impress anyone with your blog, but you make the world a much better place because you are in it, to help the right people reach their targets and in turn.

Most bloggers have solved in their own minds which they can never move beyond where they are right now. Converting readers into customers is not in their Dictionary.

If you work smarter and wear a positive prognosis at all times, your blogging actions would be spurred into by that same vigor and your readers will start listening to you.

2. Use catchy call to activity designs download button design

The second simple way to designing a site that converts readers is to use catchy CTA layouts.

For instance, the typical and not-so-good text in your subscription box says "submit."

Then don't use that default option, if you want to assemble your email list faster or get people to visit your webpage.

You have got to alter it to something catchy, advantage- driven and please, do not use trick or hype.

You can still be sincere with your call-to-actions designs, and persuade the right folks to respond to your offers. Your give away product would determine a suitable CTA design, in order to select it.

3. Make your post titles clear

Using free wordpress theme is not a bad thing, but the challenge lies in making the layout of the site and texts suitable and clear to your readers. Whenever I install a free theme, the first thing I'd do is go to Appearance > Editor and edit the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).

This sheet is what controls the text styles: colour, face, posture, size, ornamentation et al.

Get a web designer's assistance - they will be able to help you realize a much better blog layout within 30 minutes.

Essentially, you'd want your own post name to be Distinct from the text on the content, Clearer and Bolder. Additionally, your links have to be observable.

You and I understand that readers are already accustomed to blue. If your theme doesn't show this, you can consistently make it better by tweaking the Cascading Style Sheet (style.css).

4. Activate 2-3 social media buttons

Societal signs are one of the rank variables released by Google earlier this year. If you want to experience a community and in turn raise your search rankings and traffic, then you've to employ your readers.

Wise bloggers understands that activating Twitter Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, StumbleUpon, Digg and Reddit share buttons won't make any difference no matter the value you provide your audience audience.

The best thing to do is to activate Facebook, Google and Twitter share buttons. Actually, I have seen authority blogs that have merely the Google and Facebook or interchanged Twitter and it.

Remember that simplicity is the best language your audience understands. Do not go with more than 3 share buttons, when you design a site for your company. If you choose to use just one share button I recommend - Google plus.

Remember that a beautiful looking blog without great content to engage readers is a total waste of time. On the other hand, when you are capable also give focus to quality layout, and to supply epic content regularly, you'll eventually build a lucrative website.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Web Developer / Learn How To Build A Website And Blog Using Wordpress For 20,000 Naira / Please Guys Review My Website (elitesland.gq)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.