Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Abuja Declaration (1989) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Declaration (1989) (47041 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989 / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Davo93:
Better still, I can send it to your Mailbox. It is a large file and sending it on Phone may be difficult.

Pls send it to
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Metallurgist:
Religion is the opium of the poor, i pity those that keep logic aside, and swallow every garbage religoius ppl spill, islam is over a thousand yrs old in nigeria, and there still indigenous non muslim northerners

Hmm, hmm ask those before the turks overran turkey and changed the christian church to a Muslim mosque...Google is your friend
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by KEVIND: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Christians in Nigeria should wake up. The plot to Islamise Nigeria is ongoin.I learnt they've succeded in coverting half of Ebonyi state to Islam.pls lets vote for Christian candidates regardles of party affiliation.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by ezeonline2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
shocked This is damn serious oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by xerxes456(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Any god that did not create heaven and earth and want to destroy the kingdom of Almighty God in nigeria will fall like dagon.
Only the people destined by God, to Destroy the enterprise of wicked and unreasonable men in nigeria,w ill ascend the throne of leadership in. Nigeria... In Jesus Name...
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by jamace(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
I know most of our brothers will ignore this serious message.

Hear Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2109252/general-buhari-calls-total-sharia
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Validated: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2015
So we can always remember you were wsrned
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2015
omg I just listened to pastor bosun's message. really jaw dropping!

My dear pple I know GEJ has done absolutely nothing for Nigeria! but its better than having buhari a northern muslim(who may or may not possibly av potential for doing better than GEJ)..mehn I'm afraid for nigeria..its sitting on a time bomb. can't believe I'll can reverse back from saying sai buhari..

nairalanders listen to that message!
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
wow the abuja declaration (1989) in Wikipedia has been edited. this shows that they're up to something! Nigerians beware! you can check the original post in this website: http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/103-beware-abuja-declaration-has-been-edited
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by tppzzy01(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Till when?
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by banki(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
booqee:

My dear pple I know GEJ has done absolutely nothing for Nigeria! but its better than having buhari a northern muslim(who may or may not possibly av potential for doing better than GEJ)..mehn I'm afraid for nigeria..its sitting on a time bomb. can't believe I'll can reverse back from saying sai buhari..

well events have over taken pastor bosuns message and for all we know pastor bosun lied

now if that's why you wouldn't vote for buhari because he is a muslim its ok.....then why does GEJ NEED Sambo? why is GEJs party chaired by a muslim, most of the Obas GEj is sharing money to are muslims, why is GEJ security controlled by the NSA who is a muslim....

enough of this tribal and religious talk, vote for the president because of his personality and achievements not because of his religion,
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by tppzzy01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
booqee:

So, u are saying we should vote for GEJ for another 4yrs to pend the Nigeria Islamisation abi? So after Jonah exhaust his new term, then they can now carry out their(OIC) plan. Because, what you people are saying is that after 2019, the north should be ready to rule. So how will this circulation be stop?. You don't seems to have solution. It shows that it is politically motivated.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Kingspin(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
I hate Islam with passion must u force people to join you. Nigeria is in big trouble with Islam.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by jamace(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by baralatie(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2018
otokx:
I'm listening to it currently; mehn GEJ till 2019.
how far
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by jamace(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2022
If you noticed, Buhari has been playing along this Islamic agenda.

Only Peter Obi presidency can break this islamic agenda...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.