Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? (591 Views)

Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Who Else Is Still Interested In Sports Betting? Whether Club Fan Or Not. Use It. / Who else is still interested in sports betting? Whether Club Fan Or Not. Use It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by oluamid(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
I found out that since France dumped Nigeria out of the World Cup I've lost interest in the showpiece. Unlike before where I made sure that I watched all the matches live even if the match did not in anyway concern an African country, now I can't be bothered about which team is playing which or what the scores are.

What about you, does the World Cup still hold the same shine for you like it did when Nigeria was still participating?
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by Dubby6(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Still watching with full morale...no be 9ja i come watch for d world cup self...naija or no naija, world cup na world cup for me
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by oluamid(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dubby6: Still watching with full morale...no be 9ja i come watch for d world cup self...naija or no naija, world cup na world cup for me

Full morale? You try oo. Na who you come dey support now?
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by meforyou1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yes o. Will watch every single match
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by Dubby6(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
oluamid:

Full morale? You try oo. Na who you come dey support now?
Brazil/ Argentina....
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by tobiboss(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
My interest level has died down, but i still check online for full time scores
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
DEpleted by 100%...I dey suspect match-fixing sha
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
The last two days was boring cus there is no WC matches.
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Timzy234: DEpleted by 100%...I dey suspect match-fixing sha
for naija match?bone that theory.
Re: Are You Still Interested In The World Cup? by oluamid(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2014
I heard Neymar is out of the World cup, how did that happen?

(1) (Reply)

Germany F**k** Brazil Without Condom?! / Enyimba FC Makes It To Their 6th Federation Cup Final In 9 Years / Nigerian Alexander Akande Scores For Kitchee Against PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.