Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,534 members, 7,847,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

See The Man That Sleeps With Two Identical Twins At The Same Time! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Man That Sleeps With Two Identical Twins At The Same Time! (1479 Views)

Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her / Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post / PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Man That Sleeps With Two Identical Twins At The Same Time! by faku: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Anna DeCinque and her ‘fake’ twin sister, Lucy DeCinque started dating Ben Bryne, a electrical mechanic about 18 months after they both added him on social network, Facebook! Anna and Lucy are fake twins cos they weren’t born as twins, rather they made themselves twin sisters with series of surgeries worth over $240,000!

Ben revealed to Woman’s Day the stress of attending to both of them in bed. He said,
"Whatever I do for one I have to do for the other, so it’s..... more details here http://mayowalicious..com/2014/07/meet-man-who-sleeps-with-two-identical.html

(1) (Reply)

Is MC Galaxy Truly A TWIN? / Photos From Annie Idibia's Birthday Party Last Night / I Got Two Girlfriends Pregnant But I Am Marrying Another Woman - Oritsefemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.