Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,083 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God (1235 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by dont8(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2014

Ali Baba

Lagos- Apparently this is not the first time Alibaba who is known for sharing his opinion on issues is taking on some pastors.

It was reported earlier this year, that the top comedian sent thought provoking messages to pastors, churches and billionaires.

Well this time, he took to twitter to share his opinion on pastors who refer their church members to the prayer department rather than advise them to go to the hospital and seek medical attention.

SOME PASTORS WILL BE DIRECTING THEIR CONGREGATION TO PRAYER DEPARTMENT WHEN WHAT THEY SHLD HAVE DONE IS TELL THEM TO GO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP

— Akpobome (@ALIBABAGCFR) July 3, 2014

HOW CAN YOU BE OFFERING MEMBERS PRAYERS FOR HEALTH ISSUES, YET TAKE THEIR OFFERING TO GO SEEK MEDICAL HELP FROM QUALIFIED DOCTORS OVERSEAS?

OK. SINCE IM NOW GETTING HATE DMS, LET ME JUST SAY IT. A PASTOR TELLS COUPLE TO PRAY & WAIT ON THE LORD. MEANWHILE HE & REV MRS DID IVF

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by dont8(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by dont8(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
[size=14pt]I think I'm with him on this, most Nigerian pastors are too heartless and the followers gullible to know when to use there God given common sense to reason this out.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by Tallesty1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
He Is Right.

1 Like

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by ibitomisi: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Very Right; God himself supports drugs... That reminds me of an incident that happened years back. They held this dying mother-to-be, and didn't allow her to get attended to at the hospital, all in the name of 'hiding' him in a church... But to my greatest surprise when her condition got worsen, they had no choice than to tend to what they rejected... unfortunately, they lost the baby; Thank God for the mother. The whole family learnt their lesson in a bittter way, I must say.

1 Like

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by dont8(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Pathetic I must say, my friend almost lost his wife to the carelessness of his pastor's wife when they were told not to go to hospital when she wanted to give birth and it was glaring she wouldn't be able to push on her own. They resorted to prayer instead of rushing her to the hospital, unfortunately by the time they took her to the hospital it was definitely late because the baby's head has started coming out and the baby died but God saved the mother by a whisker because they performed minor operation on her.

ibitomisi: Very Right; God himself supports drugs... That reminds me of an incident that happened years back. They held this dying mother-to-be, and didn't allow her to get attended to at the hospital, all in the name of 'hiding' him in a church... But to my greatest surprise when her condition got worsen, they had no choice than to tend to what they rejected... unfortunately, they lost the baby; Thank God for the mother. The whole family learnt their lesson in a bittter way, I must say.

1 Like

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by baby124: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2014
He's right and I think the state, especially Lagos should start arresting pastors who hold sick patients in their churches under the disguise that they can heal them. Send them to hospital for treatment and you can either go and pray for them there or pray for them at the church. Using people even to their deaths for financial gain is so wrong and criminal

3 Likes

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by dont8(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2014
Pray in hospital wont work, because by then they would have used the money to offset the bills, whereas if it in the vicinity of the church they're guarantee of the money going into the wallet of 'God'. Too much of brainwashing is a disease on it's own.
baby_123: He's right and I think the state, especially Lagos should start arresting pastors who hold sick patients in their churches under the disguise that they can heal them. Send them to hospital for treatment and you can either go and pray for them there or pray for them at the church. Using people even to their deaths for financial gain is so wrong and criminal
Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by Kay17: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2014
If there is no hope in the hospital, where else can there be hope?!

If your faith isn't sufficient to handle what a hospital can handle how then can it handle what a hospital can't ?

1 Like

Re: King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God by dont8(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2014
That's food for thought there!
Kay 17: If there is no hope in the hospital, where else can there be hope?!

If your faith isn't sufficient to handle what a hospital can handle how then can it handle what a hospital can't ?

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is About To Change / Botswana Advises Nigeria To Seek T.b. Joshua’s Help Over Boko Haram / If Death Comes For You Today,Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.