Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My First Time To Use A Condom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Time To Use A Condom (1595 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / My First Time Of Using A Condom!! #very-funny! / How To Use A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time To Use A Condom by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:06am On Jul 04, 2014
I entered a shop and bought a pack with 3 CD’s, looked at them curiously for a while wondering how on earth I could use them.

The lady at the counter noticed my puzzlement and asked sincerely, ‘Have you ever used a cd? Do you know how to put it on?’‘

I blushed said,”No!”
The lady took one cd and opened it and wore it on her thumb as an example. “This is how you wear it. You have to make sure its tight!”

I was even more puzzled by this. I was just an innnocent young man. She noticed how shy and confused I was.”You must be a virgin,” she said teasingly. “Have you ever had sex?”

I said, “No!”

Then she looked around the shop; there was no one but just the 2 of us. She called me behind the counter, opened the door leading to the back-rooms and invited me in. She quickly locked the door, told me to hurry up coz “..we
don’t have time!”

She pulled her short skirt up, her p@nty down, opened her legs, and lay her back on a table. Then she told me to wear the cd on just like she had told me. I did, and she pulled me close, and oh yes there I was right deep inside her wet sweet flesh. But Oh My God no, in just 10 seconds inside it was just too much and I was like olalalalalalalalalala.

The lady feels it too, she feels the hot cremora inside her, and asks me, ”Did you put the condom on like I told you?”

“Yes I did. Just like you told me!” I replied. She says, ”Lets see!” I showed her. “Oh shit!” she screamed. “You are supposed to wear it on your P3N1S not on your THUMB, you dummy!”

Now she is 8months pregnant and I dont know wat to do………….

1 Like

Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by Noblebrown7(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2014
grin
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by Fatalveli(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2014
grin serves her right! She got wat she wanted
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by mdbissalla(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by Qoaki3k: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Better...
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by mdbissalla(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2014
do as i show you-thats practical...

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Emmaohmagod – If Chris Brown Was Nigerian / Corper Of The Year (pix) / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.