Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,920 members, 7,863,228 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Is The Best And Worst Text You Have Received So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best And Worst Text You Have Received So Far (549 Views)

See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat / Hilarious Message Received From Etisalat. (screen Shot) / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Worst Text You Have Received So Far by tuoyoojo(m): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2014
Best....oga come and collect ur money
. After I rendered a service

Worst ...u have just won 320,000 naira in the la casera promo. Call d** on this number to receive ur price.....promo I hav neva heard abt or didn't participate it!

Share yours pls
Re: What Is The Best And Worst Text You Have Received So Far by Xyge(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Best: if i had a wish, it w'ld be to have you as my twin, a brother, in the next world...so i'll have more of you around me... A lady said that to me after i helped her through some 'catch 22' situation.. She later called to affirm the text.

Worst: this La casera kinda scam sh.it message. Mine was on a different platform tho.. Fanta's i thimk. If i lay my hands on those people balls ehn? The effect w'ld make them end up as Eunuchs..
Re: What Is The Best And Worst Text You Have Received So Far by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
KK. Continuasly from a lady angry

(1) (Reply)

16 Tips To Extend Android Battery Performance / Techno M5 For Sale / The New Sony Tablet Can Lets You Play Ps4 Games And Call Your Mother At The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.