Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price (3246 Views)

New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price by ige101(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2014
HTC ONE M8 dual sim, just as its name suggests is a dual SIM version/model of HTC’s current flagship Smartphone, the HTC ONE M8.Specwise, the Smartphone will be identical to the original HTC One M8 flagship. The only difference between the HTC ONE M8 and HTC one m8 dual sim model lies in the dual SIM support.

The all Aluminium unibody and premium looking HTC One M8 dual sim features a 5-inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection , has a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) with 2GB of RAM.

The Smartphone which is priced at EUR 799 (about 65k INR) will be available in Austria, Germany and Switzerland second week of july 2014 and expected to be available in other markets as well soon.

HTC One (M8) DUAL SIM SPECIFICATIONS:

5-inch full-HD display
Rear camera: Duo Ultrapixel camera with a BSI sensor and a secondary depth sensor camera
5-megapixel front camera BSI Sensor, wide angle lens with HDR capability
Supports Nano-SIM
Runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat
2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
2GB of RAM
16GB and 32GB storage options(expandable storage via microSD cards of up to 128GB capacity)
Gunmetal Grey, Amber Gold, and Glacial Silver colour options
2600mAh battery
Connectivity includes NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, DLNA, HTC Connect, Micro USB 2.0, support even 4G LTE network along with 2G and 3G
HTC BoomSound with dual front speakers

If you need more information, read our HTC ONE M8 article.

Re: HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price by Nsonaso(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
The phone specifications is great but too overpriced. though I don't like the phone because of it's size (too big for me) and the big bezel is the most annoying thing... Since the phone uses on screen Navigation Key, the HTC Logo should have been scrap off and the screen brought down then the phone would have been great after all... Again HTC and other developers seems to care less for HTC Dual SIM... Not regularly updated like the single SIM version by HTC itself, even when you check the Internet for custom ROM, little will you find to compare with the single SIM version that has turns of Custom ROM from different developers... Talking from experience with HTC One m7 Dual SIM
Re: HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price by QMark: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have been waiting for this phone since it was announced in June that it would be released in July. But reviews show that it is not dual active, unlike the regular HTC One Dual (M7) version. This is begining to make me change my mind.
Re: HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price by medil: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
I know some really nice HTC phones you'll love. To Checkout the prices and specifications of these HTC phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price by iykofias(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
medil: I know some really nice HTC phones you'll love. To Checkout the prices and specifications of these HTC phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
wot else do u do apart from knowing of phones we'll love?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Good Android Phone With A Budget Of 25-30k / Used Nokia N96 For Sale N27000 / Blackberry Curve 2 With Charger For 18k See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.