Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Chris Brown Releases First Song Since Release From Jail Featuring Rick Ross - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown Releases First Song Since Release From Jail Featuring Rick Ross (733 Views)

One Direction Release First Song Since Zayn Malik Exit / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Releases First Song Since Release From Jail Featuring Rick Ross by theeye(f): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2014
[img]http://theeye.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/chris-brown-1-bet-awards-2014.jpg[/img]

As if the night wasn’t crazy enough! Chris Brown stole the show at the BET Awards with a performance of “Loyal,” and then dropped his first new single minutes later.

It’s safe to say Chris Brown had a pretty good night. The R&B singer made his comeback official by dancing all over the place and performing “Loyal” at the BET Awards on June 29, and just minutes later, his new song “New Flame” featuring Rick Ross and Usher hit the internet. Not bad!

“New Flame” is the good ole smooth R&B that Chris’ fans love him for. Over a grooving beat, Chris croons to who we can only assume is his girlfriend, Karrueche Tran. After saying that “girls ain’t loyal” on his current hit, “Loyal,” this song sees Chris feeling so much more secure in love.

Check out the full lyrics of Chris’ new song, then listen to the track below:

[Verse 1: Chris Brown]
There can be one only you
And baby, God could never make two
And I know you came here with your crew
But I promise you that it feels like it’s just us two

[Pre-hook: Chris Brown]
Oh, I don’t know what you had planned to do tonight
But I just wanna be the one to do you right
We’re standing here looking at each other, baby, eye to eye
And I’m hoping that you’re thinking about leaving with me tonight

Full Lyrics:http://theeye.tv/17175/chris-brown-releases-first-song-since-release-jail-featuring-rick-ross-usherlyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Collaborates With Rihanna In New Song --- / NEW VIDEO: Don Jazzy & The Mavins – Dorobucci / Morell – Khadi ’ja (yaro Remix ) Prod. Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.