Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). (4329 Views)

Live Testimonials Of (XFT) Xtreme Fuel Treatment Users In Nigeria. / Opportunity To Become Xtreme Fuel Treatment Distributor In Nigeria. / Xtreme Fuel Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2014
XFT - Xtreme Fuel Treatment (SKU Code: I-100-003).

This product will save you fuel, maintenance cost and hence serious money. Just treat your fuel tank over 1 month, subtract the cost of buying XFT and check your gains.

Delivery: The next day.

Delivery: Free in Lagos.

(Other states please call for delivery arrangement before making payment).

PRICE:

XFT Application Guide + Price List:

1ml Bottle = ₦120 (1st 2 - 3 Treatment: 1ml / 4 Litres; 0.5ml / 4 Litres Thereafter).
5ml Sachet = ₦500 (1st 2 - 3 Treatment: 5ml / 20 Litres; 2.5ml / 20 Litres Thereafter).
10ml Sachet = ₦1,000 (1st 2 - 3 Treatment: 10ml / 40 Litres; 5ml / 40 Litres Thereafter).
29.5ml Bottle = ₦3,000 (1st 2 - 3 Treatment: 29.5ml / 120 Litres; 15ml / 120 Litres Thereafter).
59.14ml Bottle = ₦6,000 (1st 2 - 3 Treatment: 59.14ml / 240 Litres; 30ml / 240 Litres Thereafter).
118.3ml Bottle = ₦12,000 (1st 2 - 3 Treatment: 118.3ml / 480 Litres; 60ml / 480 Litres Thereafter).

HOW TO PAY:

Pay on Delivery; or you can pay to our company account. Call/text 08121547560 or e-mail for account details & other info. Cheers!

MORE INFO

XFT Benefits:

Increases Fuel Economy (25 – 60% improvement obtainable).
Prolongs Engine Life.
Improves engine Performance.
Reduces Harmful Emission.

XFT Generally Acts as:

Stabilizer--Prolongs life of fuel.
Lubricant--Pumps and Injectors.
Detergents--Clean and Maintain.
Polymerization Retardants--Solid Formation.
Corrosion Inhibitors--Rust Removal.
Demulsifies--Separate water from fuel.
Reducer of Carbon Buildup.
Burn Rate Modifier.

XFT Application:

Petrol.
Diesel.
Kerosine (1/2 dose)
Gas (1/4 dose)

XFT Used on:

Cars.
Trucks, lorries.
Buses.
Electric Generators.
Motor Cycle.
Keke Marwa, Keke Napep, etc.
Lawn Mowers.
Speed boats.

XFT Practical Benefits

FACT:

We mostly do not have choices in most filling stations in Nigeria to choose the grade (low, medium or premium) of fuel (petrol or Diesel) we want. We buy what we are given unlike in most advanced countries.

Users of XFT have reported up to 60% fuel economy in their vehicles. One car user’s full tank normally last him 6 days (Monday - Saturday) to/from work to the Island. Using XFT in 2 weeks (i.e. 2 treatments), he started getting 10 days per full tank for the same journey, using the same car. He has not stopped using XFT since January 2014. By spending ₦1,000 on XFT, he has been able to gain ₦4,000 giving him a net gain of about ₦3,000.

Another example is a 1KVa Tiger electric generator (I Pass my Neighbour) delivering 8hrs/4 litre fuel. After three 1ml treatments, same generator started delivering 12hrs/4 litre. It has continued to do so. In addition, the regular 2 weeks servicing changed to 4 weeks before it becomes due for service saving an extra ₦500 for service alone per month. Add this to the extra 4hrs gained per 4 litres, subtract the cost of ₦120/4 litre and check the net gain. It is worth it.

Call 08121547560 for a starting sample. We will give you the product to try it out. If it works, you can pay for it. If it does not work don’t pay.

Just call/text 08121547560!

Remain blessed!

Evang. Mr. Pious.
Syntek Global, USA Partner (#: 2A67C).

1 Like

Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2014
This is a product that has worked for me.
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
We'll be holding another free 2-hour seminar at these times and venues:

1) 3pm on Sunday, 10-Aug-14 at Maridon Palace Hotel, Toll Gate bus stop, Sango, Ogun State.

2) 11am on Monday, 11-Aug-14 at Sweet Sensations, Opebi Round About, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

These events are still running free.

You will have the opportunity to partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm (Syntek Global, USA) in the Oil & Gas with a startup capital of #112,000. Please no need to come if you can not afford to invest this amount. This opportunity is unique and you can make six to seven figure monthly income. You can alway save towards rasing the funds if you don't have it now. But the earlier, the better.

This is not HYIP. You will put in real effort especially in the first 4 months. Once you join under my invite, I will show you how to make it big with proof.

Call or text me to book a seat on 08121547560.

If you live outside Lagos, email: pioustrade@gmail.com for assistance on how to join this once-in-a-lifetime partnership opportunity.

May God help you.
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to thank all of you who have been calling and e-mailing, wishing to join. God will help you raise the funds. Congrats to the few who paid today. Those present at Opebi yesterday and who met me will remember it was announced that was the last free seminar. Gate fee is now #500.

Once you have attended and registered under me, I will give you free resources and guide. Ensure your e-mail is active.

I'm now in Osun state to get more people registered as distributors. Meet me 1 on 1 if you're interested. It's 5K per head. You get a 100 page e-book (2K value), videos, a full lecture on this biz + how to start with 150K and make Millions within 12months max. You will see how you can employ 3 marketers with 100K base and pay them 50K per month and take home 200K per month. Those who met me at Opebi saw things for themselves. Some bought samples of the product to try it out. Text me 08121547560 or mail: pioustrade@gmail.com for further assistance. Remain blessed!
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you a corporate organisation or individual? There is still opportunity to save money on petrol and diesel consumption as well as reduce cost from frequent servicing by using XFT!

You can buy direct from the manufacturer and get further 25% discount or register to be a nation-wide distributor. Call/text me on 08121547560 and I will gladly show you how. You can also e-mail pioustrade@gmail.com with all your questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Remain blessed!
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by eledacedar(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am willing to sell the products(XFT) that I have to you at half price just to get it off my rack. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=eledacedar]I am willing to sell the products(XFT) that I have to you at half price just to get it off my rack. Send me a PM if you are interested. [\quote]

You posted a similar comment on my other topic so I've copied the answer I gave you there thus:

@eledacedar, you need to ask youself serious questions like: why did you fail where others succeeded?

Instead of complaining, look for what those making millions as distributors of the product are doing and do the same.

My 100-page e-book: 'Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas (with #150K Start-up Capital)' is what you need. I wrote it to help people like you. Price: #2,000. It'll show you how I sell it.

If interested, text your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com

Remain blessed!
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dear All,
Do you want to become a nation-wide distributor of this product (XFT)? My 100-page e-book - a step-by-step guide will show you how to profit from the 1st month and you will never work for anyone again!

My 100-page e-book: 'Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas (with #150K Start-up Capital)' is now available to all for download at a price of #2,000.

If you're interested, text your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com and I'll send my A/C details. It should be in your e-mail 15 minutes after payment is confirmed.
Please text or e-mail; no need to call. It is cheaper. Thx.

Remain blessed!
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
I want to thank you all who bought XTF from me this August. You should be aware of the promo I ran (Buy 5 of the 5ml sachet & get 1 free). Promo ends this Sunday 31-Aug-14. I'll take the last order at 6 pm.

Call/text 08121547560 to order.

If your business/company wishes to save money on fuel consumption & incesant engine servicing, contact me at pioustrade@gmail.com and I'll come with trial samples, a proposal & video presentation to show you how XFT can be used to reduce your net spend on diesel or petrol by up to 25%, and emisson by up to 33%. Your company will be better off for it. Introduce me to your organisatiom & add the achievement to your appraisal this year.

If your car or generator consumes too much fuel, try XFT at the recommended dosage & see the difference.

Contact me:
pioustrade@gmail.com

Remain blessed!
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2014
For those of you interested in knowing everything about the XFT & it's marketing, buy this detailed step-by-step 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas"(Copyright, 2014). PRICE NOW N2,500.
If you still have any doubt about this business, buy this book & get all the facts. I give continuous after-sales support so 'you'll never walk alone'.
To order, pls text your e-mail to 08121547560. You'll receive account details. Pay & you should get the book 15 mins after payment is confirmed.
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Dear All,
Please note that to get result using XFT, follow the manufacturer's instructions written on the package: use it for 3 consecutive treatments before you start to see results. Use double the dosage for those first 3 applications as written on the package before continuing as normal. REASON: To properly clean up your engine before commencing work.
Don't expect to use it once and see result (although it could happen). It's a bit like your malaria medication, you know.
Use XFT & start saving yourself some real money in the long run.

Have a blessed day!
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks to all of you who bought my e-book these past few days - especially the last purchase yesterday just before 4pm. I've been really busy. Thank you again.

If you still want to know how you can become a nation-wide distributor of XFT in partnership with Syntek Global USA, I advise to get a copy of this 100-page e-book: “Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas” (Copyright, 2014). PRICE: N2,500. To order, send your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com. You will receive the account details. Pay and you should get the e-book in your mail 15 minutes after the payment is confirmed by text alert. Simple!

You will find all you need there and more for wise and profitable investment.

Remain blessed!
pioustrade@gmail.com.
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dear Friends,

If there are any of you who still wishes to know how they can make extra income as a nation-wide distributor of XFT starting from your home, please contact me on 08121547560 or e-mail enquiry to pioustrade@gmail.com.

You can also buy my detailed, fully practical 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014). How to delegate marketing of the product while you keep your office job is explained in details. How to invest in other business ventures is also explained in detail.

The book is academically and professionally written with ste-by-step guides. There is also after-sales support to ensure you meet the targets.

PRICE: N2,500
(original Price = N5,000; so please take hold of this discount while it lasts).

To order, please send your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com. You will receive the account details. Pay and you should have the e-book in your given e-mail 15 minutes after payment is confirmed. Let us knoww your suggestion after reading it.

Thanks & remain blessed.
Re: Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). by easypee: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence day!

Never miss an opportunity to save money or invest and make money.

Order for XFT and save money on your fuel consumption or get this 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014); PRICE: Still N2,500 to know of several avenues to make money. You must be ready to work hard and implement the practical ideas or repeat what I did to get the benefits.

To order, call 08121547560 or e-mail pioustrade@gmail.com.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Honda E1000 Generator 4 Ridiculous Give Away Price / PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGN&DECORATION,RENOVATION AND REMODELING / Awesome Cakes by SayCheese Cakes Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.