Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu (2981 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by DVanguard: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2014
First, my prejudice: I am committed to the promotion, elevation and celebration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Just like lovers of Chief Awolowo, I wear caps with his chain logo.
I understand him and I have written tomes of articles to try to make people see him in as best a light as possible.
I should remind you. I was his Deputy Chief Press Secretary from 2003 to 2005 and his Chief Press Secretary from 2005 to 2007. When he left office in May 2007, I continued as his media adviser until I was elected into office as Executive Chairman of Ejigbo lCDA.
As a media and political strategist, I understand perfectly that the Presidency knows that Tinubu is one of the key strategists of the APC. He thinks outside the box and has rare expertise in plotting the logistics of electoral campaigns.So strategic that if his services to the party could be neutralized, the Presidency's plot to overrun the APC will be easier to achieve.
Second, Tinubu is one of the key grassroots mobilizers of the APC, particularly in the Southwest where he has demonstrated capacity to roll back the territorial gains of his party's opponents.
Politics is competition for power. The nearer to the election, the more desperate is the urge to put down your opponent. Because voters determine the outcome of election, the battle for their minds is critical to the battle for their votes.
The social media and online journals have been awash with syndicated negative bombardment of Asiwaju in recent weeks. The aim is to alienate him from his teeming followers, demonise him as someone undeserving of their affection and devalue his political stature and by extension the attraction the APC generates.
Much of the content in the media are the rehash of stale rumors, efforts to convict by association. They have been on the media shelves since 1999. But their purveyors sell them because Tinubu continues to be relevant in the country's public life.
When such incredible falsehoods no longer jelled, the alchemists of hatred have come up with noxious fallacies. It is to these fallacies that I now turn.
The Tinubu Dynasty: Yes, it is true that Oluremi Tinubu, his wife, is in the Senate. It is true that Hon.Oye, his son in law is in the House of Representatives and it is true that his daughter, Mrs Shade Oye is the Iyaloja -General of Lagos.
What ratio of the senators who have represented Lagos State since 1999 belong to Tinubu's family? Do the Maths: 16 senate seats have been occupied since 1999. Answer: 1 -15. If you take the members of House of Representatives from Ekiti State since 1999 and rate one seat occupied by his son in law to the number, the ratio is much higher: 1 to over 60. And each of these two family members have not even completed a term! Certainly it is a mischievous exaggeration to describe this as a family dynasty.
The antagonists are silent on hundreds of politicians such as kehinde Bamigbetan from ILE-Ife, Osun State who were spotted and supported for public office yet have no blood relationship whatsoever with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. When the Iyaloja issue came up, I asked as many of them as I could to know the situation. I was told that the departed matriarch had expressed her wish to be succeeded by her and that had been the understanding at least a year before she passed on.
2. Asiwaju is undemocratic
As Chief Press Secretary, I got used to a ritual.Asiwaju would invite me into his office and the first question would be: what are people saying?He always made sure he stood on the popular side. As the party grew and became a popular platform, managing electoral contest became more difficult. The campaign of AD in 2003 witnessed clashes among followers of aspirants because everyone knew that once you got the ticket, you would win. Primaries were held amidst heavy security. Even party members began to fear the risk of attending primaries.
To reduce the conflict of inter-party primaries, elders and leaders were encouraged to manage competitors within their constituencies. Groups were encouraged to hold shadow elections. Still, there were complaints of abuses and peddling of influences. These disagreements were ultimately resolved at the apex leadership. It was never a one man show. The idea of a "a capricious Tinubu fixing candidates in his bedroom"is a romantic misrepresentation, a perversion based on ignorance and mischief.
Happily, by 2011, internal audit of the party's electoral process led to reforms. The party, now ACN, held primaries. I know as a matter of fact that delegates queued to vote at the party's secretariat in Lagos to vote their choices. The event took the whole day. The fact is that all the members of the House of Assembly, House of Representatives and Senate representing Lagos State today were elected at the primaries.
Furthermore, the party has responded more by ensuring that the recent ward and local government congresses were duly held. In fact, only 153 of the 377 ward chairmen were returned.
3. The untouchable: Tinubu's legacies
Those who seek to demonise Asiwaju Tinubu attack the person to destroy his value because they know there is a place the dare not go: his legendary achievements. Who built the finances of Lagos State that it became the only state independent of federal receipts? Tinubu. Who initiated a mass employment Programme that mopped unemployed graduates from the streets of Lagos through kAI, LSTMA etc. Tinubu. Who began the infrastructural renewal -Kudirat Abiola/ Oregun, Agege Road-Lawanson-Itire, Egbe-Igando- LASU-IBA and brought private tectorial into road intervention and refuse clearing? Tinubu.
There are many reasons why the Federal Government would have axe to grind with Tinubu. He asserted the right of states to control vehicles registration and produce plate numbers within their domain among so many others. The antagonists know very well that if they succeed in neutralizing Tinubu, a defender of the people, there would be fewer men of courage with the financial capacity to fight the lords of Aso Villa.
This conspiracy must not be allowed to stand because of the danger it posed not only to Tinubu as a person but to the poor and helpless Nigerian.
Tinubu is not perfect. But he has shown that he believes in Nigeria. His investments are here and they provide employment for thousands. The local governments and LCDAs created by his administration has increased the human and material development of Lagos State. This is the Tinubu that I celebrate every day and night. This is the Tinubu that deserves our solidarity at a time those who have no vision seek to blur our vision of a great statesman and man of the people.

BY Kehinde bamigbetan.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by mrjangaweed: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2014
Another supporter of APC on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Tinubu is a thief.

His friends are responsible for boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Firefire(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2014
"The Tinubu Dynasty: Yes, it is true that Oluremi Tinubu, his wife, is in the Senate. It is true that Hon.Oye, his son in law is in the House of Representatives and it is true that his daughter, Mrs Shade Oye is the Iyaloja -General of Lagos".

- Kehinde bamigbetan,

Can you hear yourself YouR education is a waste for promoting fraudster and criminal who takes pleasure in milking the poor and the under-privilege all in the name of creating companies in his name.

Why not advise Tinubu to tell his local government, State House of Assemblies and Fed. Reps he installed to give more to their communities instead of him asking for monthly contribution from them for him to increase his material possession

Anyone (In Nigeria) who celebrates corrupted elements and individuals irrespective of political affiliate shall meet God or Satan at the end of life.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by DVanguard: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed: Another supporter of APC on the loose

I don't blame you reasoning is far from you. Read the post properly and challenge the facts. For someone to challenge your authority does not make him a devil. We want opposition, but what type of opposition do we want? Sit down and analysis. If a man who have never been President of Nigeria and have never for now aspire to be President can be so powerful to the extent that the FG of a nation will find every negative means without verified facts to bring him down with all arsenal in their disposal. He is really a great man and politician of immense knowledge. I have no time to argue with you or insult you, but i know OBJ did worst to him yet who is more popular after they both left power.
Take it or leave it, when GEJ leaves power he will not and cannot be as relevant as Tinubu.

I wonder, why is it only Tinubu the FG always attack. That's the new trend. Nobody have called him a saint cos he his human but among his peers of politician of 1999 who have more influence and impact on his people directly or indirectly (even the nation).

WHO IS THE MASTER PLANNER?

7 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by talk2cj08(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Seconded space booked
Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Redoil: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2014
Operation damage control.
Tinubu is a waste of sperm who deserve to be tie to stake and shot. How dare him a lousy tout insult the the kings of yorober land? Encouraging fashola to increase the school fees of lasu from N25 thousand to N350 thousand?

1 Like

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by talk2cj08(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2014
D'Vanguard:

I don't blame you reasoning is far from you. Read the post properly and challenge the facts. For someone to challenge your authority does not make him a devil. We want opposition, but what type of opposition do we want? Sit down and analysis. If a man who have never been President of Nigeria and have never for now aspire to be President can be so powerful to the extent that the FG of a nation will find every negative means without verified facts to bring him down with all arsenal in their disposal. He is really a great man and politician of immense knowledge. I have no time to argue with you or insult you, but i know OBJ did worst to him yet who is more popular after they both left power.
Take it or leave it, when GEJ leaves power he will not and cannot be as relevant as Tinubu.

WHO IS MASTER PLAN?

Can you hear yourself  YouR education as my friend said earlier and i quote is a waste for promoting fraudster and criminal who takes pleasure in milking the poor and the under-privilege all in the name of creating companies in his name. Let me ask you one question is this the kind of opposition Nigerians need?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Firefire(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2014
D'Vanguard:

I wonder, why is it only Tinubu the FG always attack. That's the new trend. Nobody have called him a saint cos he his human but among his peers of politician of 1999 who have more influence and impact on his people directly or indirectly (even the nation).

The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it.

- George Bernard Shaw

3 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by youngmonie: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2014
Simple Anwer: IF YOU WANT TO KILL A SNAKE WHT DO YOU CUT OF FIRST?...THE HEAD

PDP have learnt their lesson, all this stories and rumours about Tinubu is just fallacy. The guy is a pain in their ass, and they know once Tinubu is down and out so is APC. Its all simple logic that majority of Nigerians (Mostly dumb and stupid) dnt understand.

This guy ran rampage in 2011 swept the whole SW from under PDP's carpet and you think they wouldnt fight back??

Destroy Tinubu and APC is finished

5 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by youngmonie: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2014
Redoil: Operation damage control.
Tinubu is a waste of sperm who deserve to be tie to stake and shot. How dare him a lousy tout insult the the kings of yorober land? Encouraging fashola to increase the school fees of lasu from N25 thousand to N350 thousand?

Please tell me where I the world would you get QUALITY EDUCATION for 25,000 naira =£100 or $60?. Look around the world my good friend and dont be biased

A degree in the UK would set you back £9000 per year which the Government doesnt pay for you...you finance it or you borrow same goes for the America of Germany . And you wonder why they come to Nigeria to take your jobs and you start shouting

4 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by DVanguard: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2014
talk2cj08:

Can you hear yourself  YouR education as my friend said earlier and i quote is a waste for promoting fraudster and criminal who takes pleasure in milking the poor and the under-privilege all in the name of creating companies in his name. Let me ask you one question is this the kind of opposition Nigerians need?

What type of opposition do you want. The opposition that is chararcterised by saints (that someone from one corner can allege him of fraud regardless of no court in Nigeria). How possible can that be. Even a serene and well organised society does not have a perfect politician you want from the opposition in a country Nigeria where lots of abnormality have become normal.
I am not promoting him but i admire his courage and his charisma to survive in the murky waters of Nigeria politics with no power of incumbency and abuse of power. (Police, Army, Navy, Civil Defence, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, NTA, etc)
You call him a criminal and a fraudster, yes he might be which is very debatable. But who and how many among the so called Leaders or Politician of this present era have impacted positive to the life of Nigerian's like him.
No where in the world would you expect a saint in politics.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Bobandgreat: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2014
The man is a Thief and a Slave. See the way he nearly fell on the floor just to greet ordinary Buhari (the coupist, dictator, BoKo Haram sympathizer ). In the heat of this Boko Haram carnage, he and his Slavemaster led their group of Almajiris to give them 200million naira and were dancing and promoting them. Now he has woken up.

If he can lye on the floor for a Northern Muslim who has no meaningful creativity apart from grabbing power by all means, what will he do when he sees the likes of Wole Soyinka, Okonjo Iweala, Dengote , Innoson, Adenuga, Peter Obi, etc. I am sure when he sees them, his inferiority complex will get the better of him and prevent him from kneeling and kissing their feet.

I don't blame him, he was only given this opportunity by his Yoruba brothers that only follow follow. An evil man like this is what Yorubas follow like mumu. A Stubborn fly, follows the corpse to the grave.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by mrjangaweed: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2014
D'Vanguard:

Yes we want opposition but not APC type full of lies destruction and propaganda. Every country needs opposition but i say no to APC type we dont want power drunkards as opposition we want constructive criticism from opposition not enemy of progress and pull him down syndrome guys

Get that into your stinking bias and usless skull fool

3 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Redoil: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
youngmonie:

Please tell me where I the world would you get QUALITY EDUCATION for 25,000 naira =£100 or $60?. Look around the world my good friend and dont be biased

A degree in the UK would set you back £9000 per year which the Government doesnt pay for you...you finance it or you borrow same goes for the America of Germany . And you wonder why they come to Nigeria to take your jobs and you start shouting
you need serious psychiatric evalution.
How dare you compare nigerian to germany and england when tinub and fashola are paying mininum wage of N18000 per month while workers in germany and england are earning above £7 per hour mininmum wage.
Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by youngmonie: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Redoil: you need serious psychiatric evalution.
How dare you compare nigerian to germany and england when tinub and fashola are paying mininum wage of N18000 per month while workers in germany and england are earning above £7 per hour mininmum wage.

Looool...is it me or you that need check up. Earning capacity has simply nothing to do with the cost of education... what the ratio of the £7 / Hr lets say max £1500 a month, even at that can they still afford to fork out £9000 a year considering they have other expenses?....NOOO. That is why they borrow to finance their education which is still one of the best in the world.
Plus not everybody goes to university, its not meant for everybody.(There are other option)

Come down to Nigeria now, you claim you want quality education.. but you dnt want to pay the price. Hence private organisations are giving people better alternatives to the govt own schools for a very much higher price, as high as 1 million Plus is it Bola Tinubu that set minimum wage?.....NO it this Federal govt that set the minimum wage.

Plus how do you expect the school to run in the long run when students are paying 25,00 its not possible. If a PDP led government come in tomorrow they will do the same. Because its simply not sustaiable when you have lecturers clamoring for salary increase, other resources have to be added to the school to make it function and you expect the schools income to remain the same??

3 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: "The Tinubu Dynasty: Yes, it is true that Oluremi Tinubu, his wife, is in the Senate. It is true that Hon.Oye, his son in law is in the House of Representatives and it is true that his daughter, Mrs Shade Oye is the Iyaloja -General of Lagos".

- Kehinde bamigbetan,

Tnubu is milking the poor and the under-privilege all in the name of creating companies in his name.

YOU PEOPLE should advise Tinubu to tell his local government, State House of Assemblies and Fed. Reps he installed to give more to their communities instead of him asking for monthly contribution from them for him to increase his material possession

Anyone (In Nigeria) who celebrates corrupted elements and individuals irrespective of political affiliate shall meet God or Satan at the end of life.
Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by worthytalk: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tinubu is a convicted criminal in the court of public opinion.

He should explicate his source of wealth and as a matter of necessity should return the stolen wealth to people and states he stole them from.
Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by DVanguard: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Yes we want opposition but not APC type full of lies destruction and propaganda. Every country needs opposition but i say no to APC type we dont want power drunkards as opposition we want constructive criticism from opposition not enemy of progress and pull him down syndrome guys

Get that into your stinking bias and usless skull fool

I don't understand your rant on this forum. I discuss issue and listen to good argument that is filled with facts and figure, free from sentiments and emotion. You are a fool, the people in power presently are not power drunk too. Only the opposition that are power drunk, if there aint power drunk why not honour the said agreement between them. If the ruling class/party is not power drunk why paint some people black when the power within their disposal can arrest and persecute the opposition. if he is a fraud and a criminal as your stupid and bias mind preaches.
Are you saying only the opposition that is power drunk but those in power who wants to retain power at all means are not power drunk.
You are the biggest fool have ever met in my life.
You want constructive opposition, how do you mean by constructive opposition. Are you saying the opposition should provide answers to the incumbent inefficiency. Create a platform to argue policies and lets see who will affect the masses. We are all witness to 2011 Presidential campaign where a Presidential candidate opt out of debate for an interview from a musician. How do you want your constructive opposition to operate. Sight examples from developed countries and cases. If you don't have shot your fucking mouth up forever. Then the opposition don't have anything to do coming to power but they can stay and be advisers.
Tell me how they have involved themselves in pull me down syndrome and even if they have, is the ruling class not involved in such.
Look, with all due respect everybody and leader has his or her weakness but that does not change the character and doggedness of them (We know them) when you meet them. You can't take it away from him, cos all your points are full of hatred and emotions which has blocked your sense of reason and set you on a part of unnecessary high blood pressure on the mention of ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.
Sit down and ruminate over this countries politics and tell me how you tend to succeed as a opposition politician in Nigeria, with the kind of opposition you believe we should have. Sorry for the insult, you caused it by insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by madamoringo(f): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
There is no point responding to people who are paid to register and spew thrash on NL. This is why Seun should go one step further now by introducing limits to the posting privileges of people who have been flagged by the NL community or who post continuously the same talking points. But apparently, shame may also be in on the money so expect nothing to happen.

Offline, Tinubu is the biggest asset in the politics of Nigeria today, a close second is Buhari. This is why the PDP e-rats have been paid to target them relentlessly. It is just a shame that some accursed Yorubas whose destiny is worth only N 5 per day per post or a kongo of rice cannot use their brains which has been bought. I wish suffering for such people exclusively in the hands of the PDP or whoever they vote for. Tinubu is being attacked because Jonathan knows that he is a failure of a president and in other to deflect attention, he focuses his paid media rats somewhere else to keep the world busy while drinking his ogogoro. Epe lo maa pa gbogbo yin! Especially if Tinubu was never a governor in your state or region, and never collected taxes from you or your fathers, then YOU MUST FAIL in this world just like Ojukwu and his father failed miserably. Just like Oji Uzor Kalu failed. Just like Theodore Orji is failing. Just like the grandfather of failure Jonathan is failing, may you fail even worse!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by oduastates: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
youngmonie:

Looool...is it me or you that need check up. Earning capacity has simply nothing to do with the cost of education... what the ratio of the £7 / Hr lets say max £1500 a month, even at that can they still afford to fork out £9000 a year considering they have other expenses?....NOOO. That is why they borrow to finance their education which is still one of the best in the world.
Plus not everybody goes to university, its not meant for everybody.(There are other option)

Come down to Nigeria now, you claim you want quality education.. but you dnt want to pay the price. Hence private organisations are giving people better alternatives to the govt own schools for a very much higher price, as high as 1 million Plus is it Bola Tinubu that set minimum wage?.....NO it this Federal govt that set the minimum wage.

Plus how do you expect the school to run in the long run when students are paying 25,00 its not possible. If a PDP led government come in tomorrow they will do the same. Because its simply not sustaiable when you have lecturers clamoring for salary increase, other resources have to be added to the school to make it function and you expect the schools income to remain the same??
You are arguing with a table.
Why bother yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by doja(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
No matter how much you paid agents try to make us hate Tinubu we will continue to love him.We know the truth and we know what the whole South West Region was like before Tinubu.

Is it not a shame that with all the powers of the state at the disposal of the PDP lead federal government, the government has not been able to prove any case of corruption against this man yet you call him all sorts of names.

Anyways, you can continue to earn your daily bread at the expense of the name of a good man, there is a place in history for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
^^^

Thank you o. I think the problem people have with Tinubu and APC SW is the good job they are doing there. Noticed most of the haters are from East of the Niger??

3 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Asiwaju tinubu understanding of leadership is narrowed.

Even in lagos which is his base, he/government is doing too little on unemployed guys.

There is acute poverty also in lagos like other places.

1 Like

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by madamoringo(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
juman: Asiwaju tinubu understanding of leadership is narrowed.

Even in lagos which is his base, he/government is doing too little on unemployed guys.

There is acute poverty also in lagos like other places.

What is your father doing to employ you? How about all the losers in your family? Na Tinubu born you ni? If your father and you cannot broaden the narrow leadership of Tinubu as you claimed then you are both worse than useless! Eyin oloshi oloribiuruku yi!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
worthytalk: Tinubu is a convicted criminal in the court of public opinion.

He should explicate his source of wealth and as a matter of necessity should return the stolen wealth to people and states he stole them from.

accurate!

ogbee fi ohun fun olohun
Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

What is your father doing to employ you? How about all the losers in your family? Na Tinubu born you ni? If your father and you cannot broaden the narrow leadership of Tinubu as you claimed then you are both worse than useless! Eyin oloshi oloribiuruku yi!

You know what?

Asiwaju tinubu is leading the politicians but not the masses.
Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by judyeze1: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
they steal all of government money in nigeria

Tinubu and obasanjo are the two most hated people around over there... the people know how tinubu and obasanjo made their money.. they all stole all of the country money, while they were in power. they empty the whole government money while in power. nobody like tinubu or obasanjo.. only the nigeria media who get bribe.. that why you see them bombing up some media houses in nigeria.

osewa is tinubu inlaw.. that why you see osewa praising tinubu. tinubu steal everything, even the spoon inside lagos government house tinubu most have stolen it. He does not give a shiit about people.. just himself. there is no conspiracy against tinubu or obasanjo. It is just that they steal government money when in power and want to continue to steal as long as not give up power.. there is no conspiracy.

Politics in nigeria is about stealing money.. most politician are criminal with gangs. nigeria politician are not different from this arm robbers.. the only different, is that Nigeria police support political arm robbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efE7aaafYAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t71nQKiZNK8

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ek4-00oMjOA/Uo2-aXBvzII/AAAAAAAAAVA/VZGT6rZJ86Y/s320/PG+1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.proudlyafrican.info/uploads/files/oando-group_nigeria-vol1_main.jpg[/img]

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by mrjangaweed: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
D'Vanguard:

I don't understand your rant on this forum. I discuss issue and listen to good argument that is filled with facts and figure, free from sentiments and emotion. You are a fool, the people in power presently are not power drunk too. Only the opposition that are power drunk, if there aint power drunk why not honour the said agreement between them. If the ruling class/party is not power drunk why paint some people black when the power within their disposal can arrest and persecute the opposition. if he is a fraud and a criminal as your stupid and bias mind preaches.
Are you saying only the opposition that is power drunk but those in power who wants to retain power at all means are not power drunk.
You are the biggest fool have ever met in my life.
You want constructive opposition, how do you mean by constructive opposition. Are you saying the opposition should provide answers to the incumbent inefficiency. Create a platform to argue policies and lets see who will affect the masses. We are all witness to 2011 Presidential campaign where a Presidential candidate opt out of debate for an interview from a musician. How do you want your constructive opposition to operate. Sight examples from developed countries and cases. If you don't have shot your fucking mouth up forever. Then the opposition don't have anything to do coming to power but they can stay and be advisers.
Tell me how they have involved themselves in pull me down syndrome and even if they have, is the ruling class not involved in such.
Look, with all due respect everybody and leader has his or her weakness but that does not change the character and doggedness of them (We know them) when you meet them. You can't take it away from him, cos all your points are full of hatred and emotions which has blocked your sense of reason and set you on a part of unnecessary high blood pressure on the mention of ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU.
Sit down and ruminate over this countries politics and tell me how you tend to succeed as a opposition politician in Nigeria, with the kind of opposition you believe we should have. Sorry for the insult, you caused it by insulting me.

Get behind me you useless bias idiot pretender
Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by gsalvatore: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
If Its Cool to insult/Attack GEJ.
THen
its Cool to insult/Attack Tinubu.

It will be also Cool to insult/Attack Buhari.

Its all Cool in NL.

1 Like

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by 5gpa: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: Tinubu is a thief.

His friends are responsible for boko haram.

DID TINUBU STEAL YOUR BASTARD, IGNORAMUS FATHER'S MONEY?

CAN LIST TINUBU'S FRIENDS THAT ARE BRAIN BEHIND BOKOHARAM?

#THINK BEFORE YOU COMMENT. I CAN'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS ARE SO GULLIBLE NOT TO HAVE TAUGHT YOU HOME TRAINING

1 Like

Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by Brimmie(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Get behind me you useless bias idiot pretender
That's not a rebuttal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigeria Got Right Everything That The US Got Wrong - Chicago Tribune / List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician / Breaking News: Naira At Its Lowest In History...now At 306 Naira To Dollar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.