Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

A Nairalander's New Book: A Student's Guide To Financial Freedom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's New Book: A Student's Guide To Financial Freedom (706 Views)

An Indispensable Guide To Jamb 2016/17 / An Unsolicited Guide To Writing Your 6 Month SIWES Report / How To Manage Your Finances As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's New Book: A Student's Guide To Financial Freedom by bvc(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2014
The e-book 'A Student's Guide to Financial Freedom' is officially out! Visit www.studentsfinancialfreedom.com for more details.

It is my earnest desire that you attain financial freedom after encountering the principles the book suggests. There are 3 major reasons why every student and prospective student should read this book.

It is timely: In reality, we are in the times of lack and wants.

It will give you financial freedom: The book was designed to help students and prospective students of mostly higher institutions attain financial freedom, even while in school.

It’s about you: Growing up and having a need to read inspirational and motivational books; I heard people complain that these books are not applicable in our country, Nigeria. They argue that the principles in the books written by foreign authors cannot be applicable in a country with a different economic structure. They were wrong! But, just in case you agree with them; this book is designed especially for you. Stories cited were experiences of Nigerian people like you, not foreigner.

Kindly copy and send to any student you'll like to attain financial freedom in school. Do you have a friend/relative that desires extra money in school? Do you have students on your pay-roll? Do you have any student friend you'll like to benefit from this book? Just copy and send to them and you just might have given them the best gift ever. Cheers!
Re: A Nairalander's New Book: A Student's Guide To Financial Freedom by bvc(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Excerpts from the book:

"Schedule your life
Life scheduling is an inevitable task, even as a student, you either carefully schedule your life; or factors surrounding you will. Factors like; friends, neighbours, school work, religious activities, social vices, etc. It is therefore necessary that you consciously and systematically schedule your school life for best results or a desired outcome.

¤ Plan your school life
Scheduling can never be coincidental, it requires deliberate actions;
- Sit down alone in a quiet place (lock yourself in a room if you need to) and think about your life.
- Think about why you are in school; what you hope to achieve (your goal).
- Draw a systematic plan on how to achieve the goal.
Now, some people will be confused at this point. Asking one important question, ‘how do I achieve my goal?’ which in your case is academic excellence. I’ll tell you!

Grab a piece of paper; write down the answers to the following questions;
a. Why am I in school?
b. What are factors affecting my stay and survival in school?
c. What category of students do I want to be a part of?
d. What are factors that might affect my anticipated good grades?
e. What will an extra income do for me?
f. What will financial freedom do to my life?

A serious minded student’s answers will look like;
a. To gain academic knowledge necessary for me to be self reliant and financially free in life.
b. GOD; friends; finance, etc.
c. The brilliant, top of the class kind of student.
d. Dedication to studies; lack of basic requirements; social vices, etc.
e. An extra income will help me;
- Concentrate more
- Remove lack of basic requirements
- Make me happier etc.
f. Financial freedom will;
- Improve the quality of my life
- It will help me achieve more goals
- It will help remove the financial burden from my parents or guardians
- I will be happier and enjoy my days in school more, etc.

Now that you successfully identified the necessities for your academic pursuit, it is time to draw a living time-table; using your school time-table as an important benchmark. Depending on your institution and course of study, time-tables will vary."
Re: A Nairalander's New Book: A Student's Guide To Financial Freedom by bvc(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Get more value from the site: www.studentsfinancialfreedom.com. Visit the veteran page for a chance to earn over 1.6million naira.
Re: A Nairalander's New Book: A Student's Guide To Financial Freedom by geniou: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is some new book for the guidance of students so if you think Topbritishessays can be of some help then add it for us so we could try this on other sources as we all are ready to look into this for them as well as the later kids who can search some data.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is University Of Uyo Matriculation / Reason Why Students Fail To Secure Admission / CHEMIST And INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST Meets Here [what On Earth Is Not Chemistry?]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.