Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481407 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by olaolayinkuz(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello, my oga's at the top in laundry bar soap business.una welldone o, Oga STRONGBEST, I hail o,
Pls I need una help oo, how do I get mould and stamp for my bar soap , anybody' s suggestion is welcomed,thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
olaolayinkuz:
Hello, my oga's at the top in laundry bar soap business.una welldone o, Oga STRONGBEST, I hail o,
Pls I need una help oo, how do I get mould and stamp for my bar soap , anybody' s suggestion is welcomed,thanks

Go to ojota market
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by auwalshady(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
@juliana7 soda ash is the common name for sodium carbonate. A chemical used for water treatment and cosmetics like soaps and so on.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello house av been offline since , hope all is well kudos to our OGA @top thanks see y'all
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by olaolayinkuz(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
blessedqueen:

Go to ojota market

Pls could u please b more precise, cos I asked in ojota market n I was told to get cutting machine, n am not yet buoyant for that now. Help me with directions
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
olaolayinkuz:

Pls could u please b more precise, cos I asked in ojota market n I was told to get cutting machine, n am not yet buoyant for that now. Help me with directions

Dunno how to describe pls call me 08181026002 or drop urs n I will call u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
realadesco:
Hello house av been offline since , hope all is well kudos to our OGA @top thanks see y'all

You are welcome back Sire.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok, Evening everyone. I have responded to almost all our mails.

If you still haven't heard from me, you will shortly.

It seems it's going to be a few or activities less filled week. I hope for the best.

We'll see what we can do.

Stay tuned please.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2016
blessedqueen:

Dunno how to describe pls call me 08181026002 or drop urs n I will call u
please do you have a picture of the mold
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rukky44: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
It is nice having this forum
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rukky44: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
GET A

SELF TRAINING BOOK ON PRODUCTION OF

DETOL
IZAL
TOOTHPASTE
LAUNDARY SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
ANTI-CEPTIC
POWDERY DETERGENT

COMPILED BY

TESRA WORLD EMPOWERMENT INNITIATIVE
SERVICES UNIT
(TESRA-TIL WORLD ENTERPRISES)

AUGUST, 2016

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rukky44: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
FREE MANUAL GUIDE ON TOOTH PASTE PRODUCTION
I really would like to share with you a lot of things about the commercial
toothpaste but I feel I should just let that be. Well, I do hope some of us know
what the commercial toothpastes contain and the health implication of such
chemicals.

TOOTHPASTE FORMULA 1
• Sodium bicarbonate ………….4spoons
• Calcium carbonate…………..10spoons
• Coconut oil……………… 7-10spoons (add to achieve the desired paste)
• Mint (flavour) to taste

PROCEDURE
• Pour the calcium into an open bowl
• Add the bicarbonate and mix
• Add the flavour (mint) and stir
• Add the coconut oil, adding each spoon at a time and stir till you achieve your desired paste
• .Finally, pour into a glass like container for use.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY CONTACT : 08139388136

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
rukky44, like seriously? undecided

lols grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
rukky44:
toothpaste but I feel I should just let that be. Well, I do hope some of us know
chemicals.

TOOTHPASTE FORMULA 1

PROCEDURE
• Add the coconut oil, adding each spoon at a time and stir till you achieve your desired paste

e be like say u be copy copy abi no be oga strong best work u copied?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello, please where cn I get all d necessary chemicals for making liquid wash @ oshodi?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2016
rukky44:
chemicals.

TOOTHPASTE FORMULA 1

PROCEDURE

Why not open anoda thread for ur advert... Meanwhile all dese things u mentioned here we av treated. Thank you and God bless
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by goodmorning40: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
rukky44:
chemicals.

TOOTHPASTE FORMULA 1

PROCEDURE

Pls kindly open ur own thread with this ur half baked info
No come pour San San for our garri here

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by REALMODEL(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
The great man of our time! i really appreciate you for ur good work! may you continue to wax stronger! I have been following this thread seen a week plus! and i have carefully observed each page one after the other!
Professor strongbest! I had put the theory in to the practical, i have produced liquid soap twice now! but i have two difficult problem (1) I didn't kw the specific price to sell the product, i sold 5litre @ #500. when i calculated the money, i didn't have any gain. (2) my soap is not thick enough. what are the possible solution. thanks. Here are my product.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
REALMODEL:
The great man of our time! i really appreciate you for ur good work! may you continue to wax stronger! I have been following this thread seen a week plus! and i have carefully observed each page one after the other!
Professor strongbest! I had put the theory in to the practical, i have produced liquid soap twice now! but i have two difficult problem (1) I didn't kw the specific price to sell the product, i sold 5litre @ #500. when i calculated the money, i didn't have any gain. (2) my soap is not thick enough. what are the possible solution. thanks. Here are my product.
add more thickner to your production(natrosol)... trick is to use little amount of water during the mixing and production phase...then add water until you get your desired thickness (I usually allow the soap to settle before doing that..while in cases where it's too thick and settling is taking too long, I add water, stir and leave for some time...then continue) ....about the price, we'll it all depends on how much you got the chemicals tyour expenses)...then place the price per liter and calculate the total (do that till you get the right amount) ps- dnt forget the money for the container while adding expenses....

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by REALMODEL(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2016
THANKS SO MUCH!
The only concerns am having is Nitrosol, I followed the procedure of professor strongbest, he told us that in 20litre production will should used a full tin milk cup, and I produce 10litre and i used half of Nitrosol,and the soap is not thick. For my area here, I did market survey of this product. the price that some people sell it, is the amount i qoute aboved,I Didn't have any gain yet. Pls enlighting me more...... thanks God Bless us. THANKS SO MUCH!
The only concerns am having is Nitrosol, I followed the procedure of professor strongbest, he told us that in 20litre production will should used a full tin milk cup, and I produce 10litre and i used half of Nitrosol,and the soap is not thick. For my area here, I did market survey of this product. the price that some people sell it, is the amount i qoute aboved,I Didn't have any gain yet. Pls enlighting me more...... thanks God Bless us.
THANKS SO MUCH!
The only concerns am having is Nitrosol, I followed the procedure of professor strongbest, he told us that in 20litre production will should used a full tin milk cup, and I produce 10litre and i used half of Nitrosol,and the soap is not thick. For my area here, I did market survey of this product. the price that some people sell it, is the amount i qoute aboved,I Didn't have any gain yet. Pls enlighting me more...... thanks God Bless us.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2016
blessedqueen:

Why not open anoda thread for ur advert... Meanwhile all dese things u mentioned here we av treated. Thank you and God bless

Lols. It's not even because some of the things have been treated here. The funny thing is; he copy our work word for words and still goes ahead to advertise right here on our own thread.

Check page 12 and 13, you'll understand what I mean.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Good morning everyone. Please, if you paid for our latest ebook (Herbal Health Guide) and haven't received yours, kindly contact me asap.

I sincerely appreciate you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oduok(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please oo. I'm trying to locate where chemicals are sold in Osogbo, Osun. I've reached Spices. Where do I go from here?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oduok:
Please oo. I'm trying to locate where chemicals are sold in Osogbo, Osun. I've reached Spices. Where do I go from here?

Hope you were able to find your way though.

If you are going from old garage, the place is before spices (eateries)......by the left hand side. You should ask people around there and they will direct you. I'm sure you have my number, a simple call would have done the magic; if you really needed it though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tired of promising you guys new thing and not forth coming. angry . I believe some of you will understand how things can be with me sometimes. It's better for me not to say or promise then just do it when I'm free than saying it at times because that free time might never come as expected.

Quickly, let's treat toothache wahala. If you ever experienced tooth pain before, you will understand how terrible the pain can be.

If you are here and interested hit the like button and we roll. If you miss out then stay out.

Thanks.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ILoveLight: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good day strong best. good work you are doing here. please can you help me with the right measurements and process to use to produce laundry bar soap with these materials:
pko., caustic soda, soda ash, sodium silicate, sodium sulphate, SLS and fragrance.
I tried using the above materials, but the soap is so soft and besides with the quantity I bought, and with what I made, I don't think I got the cost of production should I decide to sell. please help me with the right formulation. anticipating your urgent reply. thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by REALMODEL(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Am waiting for my reply both here and my email! pls kindly answer my questions! thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sammyhaven: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2016
INVESTMENT AND MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES IN CASSAVA
Cassava is important food (consumer) and industrial crop, It also serve as source of income to the farmers, the brokers, companies as well as nations or countries. Nigeria is currently the largest producer of cassava in the world with an annual production of over 54 million metric tons (54,000,000MT).
Cassava is largely consumed in many processed forms in Nigeria. It is used in the industry and livestock feed, particularly as import substitution becomes prominent in the industrial sector of the economy. Unlike other crops, cassava has diverse industrial uses like starch, cassava chips, ethanol etc. hence its demand is HIGH. The root can be made into various products which include flour, chips, ethanol, glucose syrup and bread to name a few. Such products are in high demand within Nigeria and have a potential within the export arena.
With the current economic crisis, the price of the common food like beans, rice, etc are on the increase, so anyone venturing into cassava farming is sure of smiling to the bank, Cassava farming poses little threat when it comes to risks factors like drought and disease as we have varieties that are resistant to both. Unlike other crops that are tedious and hectic to maintain. So any investor investing in cassava is sure of his/her investment with interest
As a food crop, cassava has some inherent characteristics which make it attractive, especially to the small scale farmers in Nigeria. First, it is rich in carbohydrates especially starch.
Secondly, it is available all year round, making it preferable to other, more seasonal crops such as grains, peas and beans and other crops for food security. Compared to grains, cassava is more tolerant to low soil fertility and more resistant to drought, pests and diseases. Furthermore, its roots are storable in the ground for months after they mature.
Industrial demand for cassava, there is a potential market for cassava products in animal feed, flour and starch industries, the main challenge of these industries is inadequate supply of cassava products, a weak link between industrial processors and producers of cassava products and therefore a preference for imported starch becomes an alternative.
Government has seen that cassava can be used to produce different things like flour and sugar. For example, we are great consumers in Nigeria, we consume bread, garri, fufu etc so the government is pushing for cassava bread.
The confectionaries import glucose which we can get from cassava. Other confectionaries can make use of cassava starch to make their products. Even in pharmaceutical it’s useful. It can be used to make ethanol. There are new projects aimed at increasing and improving the production of cassava and developing new ways to use the crop. Our government hopes to use agriculture as well mineral resources as a way to diversify the economy away from Brent crude.
The government exports cassava chips also, this conversation started in the Olusegun Obasanjo regime. A significant produce of cassava is consumed in Nigeria. Cassava is perishable, from production you have 48 hours to dry it up completely if not it becomes completely useless and losses its value. From the farmers’ perspective, they will rather not harvest if they don’t have a buyer,” he added.
This also makes farmers get processors that are closest to them so that the processor can dry the cassava a bit and they can continue with what they want to use it for so they don’t lose their produce and at the same time money invested in transporting.”
Nigeria wants to focus on making use of cassava also as flour. This process requires availability of good processing plants which is not yet readily available. Steps are being taken to make these plants available for this process.
To convert cassava to flour, not a lot of processing plants do that in Nigeria so government is trying to encourage people to set up plants to convert them to flour and also to starch. Some years back Nigeria had a few starch processing plants and I think almost all of them folded up for one reason or the other. It was either due to a lack of produce because of the distance the product had to be transported to get there and in the process a lot of produce is destroyed before it gets to them.”The challenge of industrialization within the cassava industry lies with the reducing costs of production and transformation. This will allow for the supply of cheaper processed products to desired quality and standards to markets.
Government is working hard to making breweries and confectionaries to start introducing cassava products into their processes. The government is also working on getting better cassava seedlings.
The seedling we have in Nigeria produce about 12-15 tons per hectare. Whereas smaller countries like Thailand are obtaining over 40-50 tons per hectare. With high yield cassava stem being distributed to the farmers all across the Country Nigerians farmers are now producing 30 tons per hectare. You can get this high yield cassava stem at IITA Ibadan. The government also introduce new fertilizers to boast cassava farming and production in Nigeria.
Dear reader, why not Seize opportunities in cassava farming and business, let me sight an example When telecommunication companies came to Nigeria, I mean MTN, ECONET, some smart Nigerians took advantage and went into partnership with them way back then, today these people are still growing strong and enjoying the industry simply because they took advantage of the opportunities.
There are divers business opportunities in cassava farming, production and processing. In life opportunities come in circles, when one miss them he or she has to wait until the circle is completed, that is why some opportunities come after some years. Not that they won't come but will certainly take a while for anyone to see such an opportunity again, opportunities acted upon at the right time equal to SUCCESS, we always say all we need is TIME, yes we are right, all we NEED is TIME so also all we HAVE is TIME, the universal currency is TIME, God has even everyone 24hrs/day, the same hours give to a person in America are the same hours given to you in Nigeria. Also the big difference between the RICH and the POOR is TIME. The rich act on opportunities at the right TIME but the poor act on opportunities at the wrong TIME and still expect result.
Dear reader one idea acted upon is better than 20billion ideas not acted upon, Act on the opportunities available to you, there are so many income opportunities in agriculture that one can tap into and he or she will be making consistent if not weekly income. Remember, WHAT YOU DONT START DOES NOT GROW, see u @ d TOP
SAM 08033702558
www.agrosupplyriches..com

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by REALMODEL(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
TRY TO CREAT UR OWN THREAD! PLS

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
ILoveLight:
Good day strong best. good work you are doing here. please can you help me with the right measurements and process to use to produce laundry bar soap with these materials:
pko., caustic soda, soda ash, sodium silicate, sodium sulphate, SLS and fragrance.
I tried using the above materials, but the soap is so soft and besides with the quantity I bought, and with what I made, I don't think I got the cost of production should I decide to sell. please help me with the right formulation. anticipating your urgent reply. thanks

Heyllo ma'am, I appreciate your commendation and nice to have you come around.

Well, I really don't know where you got your recipes from and I don't know what sls is doing there. It's obviously not my recipe.

Please, kindly look through our table of contents and find where bar soaps have been treated and follow the instructions.

And if you require additional information, you may need to get my ebook containing production of bar soap. Kindly check the previous page to see price and how to get it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
TOOTH PAIN

We can experience different kind of tooth pains but one particular one that can keep you up all night is the type that you feel when you try biting anything or when touched and sometimes even moving your body you feel that sharp pain and pain tends to continue for a long time.

You also will notice the gum rising as in, increasing in size.

This kind of toothpain is usually due to infection.

One other type is one you feel when you take something cold or hot.

Which ever type of pain it's, I'm sure you'll find rest you try these recipes:

RECIPE 1:
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
RECIPE 1:

1.------------------------------1 ball

2. -----------------------l

3.Fresh-----------------

Direction:

1. Simply blend all the ingredients into paste and pour into a container for use

USAGE:

Apply the paste directly on the affected area and allow to stay for as long as possible.

Note:
This mixture doesn't taste sweet at all and can be smelly. Lols.........but there lies your healing.

Continue everyday for the first 4days and see your recovery.

As usual, click like or share once you are done reading so we can move to another recipe.

Thanks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.