Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (482437 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
deeboy4real:
Sir am sorry for being so late,am a transporter a bick raider nd since the lagos state governor said he did not want us onthe road i have being seaching for another things to do with the little seage in my hand so i come across your page why seaching the web so i sick to it nd am sooooo greatfull to almight God nd to you for the good work you're doing here may the lord of hope be with you nd all dat he as giving onto you. wink cheesy

Heyllo Sir, it's very nice to have you here. And amen to your prayers. We'll all get there by His grace.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
deeboy4real:
Sir, may the good lord bless you,i like to know about yuor ebook.how to get it where to pay wish mail to follow.please sir help on dis....!

Amen Sir, the ebook contains over 15 daily need products and it goes for just a token of 1,500 naira.

For details of payment, please feel free to reach me here on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is to wish every follower of this thread a happy Christmas and a happy life ahead.

Enjoy the season and don't forget the reason for the season, big smile.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Strongbest:
For those going for my ebook, here are my Christmas bonuses for you:

- Powder detergent formula

- Shoe polish formula and

-Methylated spirit

Merry Christmas in advance.

Thanks

Good day sir, strongbest.
What of those who bought before Christmas, anything for us ?.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by marbotek(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dear Esteemed Customer,

May the joy of the season overflow in your life and family, this Christmas shall be the BEST ever for you.

We offer our clients the most affordable SMS pricing plan in Nigeria for as low as N0.95/SMS and we deliver to all GSM networks at 1 unit/SMS. The plan affords you pay less as you buy more SMS units. Signup Now @ www.buymoresms.com

Merry Christmas,
BUYMORESMS TEAM
www.buymoresms.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
maslong:

Good day sir, strongbest.
What of those who bought before Christmas, anything for us ?.

Uhmm yes sire, I guess everyone that got the ebook before now already got one or more bonuses from me.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alright, if chance permits me before the new year, I shall drop a soft drink formula for everyone here. I guess it'll be lovely, as it could be used to entertain your visitors this festive period.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Strongbest:

Uhmm yes sire, I guess everyone that got the ebook before now already got one or more bonuses from me.

Thanks.

yes you did, but I still need your Shoe polish formula.
should I send my e-mail you ?. thanks .
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
@ strongbest, season's greetings to YOU and everybody on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oga strongbest, we are waiting for d soft drink formula. Pls sir i will contact u later for something personal. Also thank u sir for selfless service to humanity, the word of GOD in proverbs 11v24 will indeed manifest in ur life. AMEN
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
maslong:

yes you did, but I still need your Shoe polish formula.
should I send my e-mail you ?. thanks .

It's ok Sire. Oliver asks for more(oga Maslong asks for more), lols.

Send me an email for it Sir. Please send the email to the email address through which you received your ebook.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Juliana7:
Oga strongbest, we are waiting for d soft drink formula. Pls sir i will contact u later for something personal. Also thank u sir for selfless service to humanity, the word of GOD in proverbs 11v24 will indeed manifest in ur life. AMEN

Alright Ma'am, just make sure you stay tuned. I appreciate the wishes and prayers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Heyllo My good people, please if you have received a bonus from me already when you got my ebook, do not request for it this time again.

The current bonuses are for those who are getting the ebook this particular period (festive period).

However, something for everybody is still coming up soon.

I sincerely appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Strongbest:

It's ok Sire. Oliver asks for more(oga Maslong asks for more), lols.

Send me an email for it Sir. Please send the email to the email address through which you received your ebook.

Thanks.

Thanks, I just sent an e-mail to you now.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
maslong:

Thanks, I just sent an e-mail to you now.

My pleasure Sir. Kindly check your inbox please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
JUICE FORMULA (CHAPMAN)

Okay, let's start this way; we all know that a juice can be alcoholic or none alcoholic. For the purpose of this learning, we're going to be dealing with only soft drink which is the mockail family. I believe we all know the difference between the mocktail and cocktail drinks already.

We're going to be dealing with natural recipes(fruits) that are easily found around us. With that everyone should be able to produce a chapman drink at home and with ease.

I will be back with details shortly. Meanwhile, Let me know how ready we are for this.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
ready sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
noncy21:
ready sir.

Noted Sir. I'm dropping it right away.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
CHAPMAN RECIPE FOR 2 SERVING

1. Oranges------------2

2. Tangerine----------2

3. Grape---------------1

4. Lemon-------------1/2

5. Water-------------3 cups

6. Grenadine--------1/2 cup

7. Carbonated drink....2-3cups
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
PROCEDURES

-Squeeze the citrus(all the fruits) into an empty clean bowl

- filter/sieve to get rid of the seeds (there's a cup you can use for this purpose but if you don't have it, just filter it using any clean sieve)

-Measure the grenadine into an empty clean cup and add the carbonated drink into it

- Now, pour the citrus juice (that's the liquid from all the fruits that you've squeezed) into the mixture of grenadine and carbonated drink

- Add water (chilled water) and stir.

Now, your chapman is ready to serve.

Enjoy this with your visitors, family and friends.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
TIPS

If you can't afford grenadine, kindly use any blackcurrant(boom and ribbenna blackcurrant recommended)

For carbonated drink, you may use sprite or seven up

Feel free to ask any question.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Strongbest:
TIPS

If you can't afford grenadine, kindly use any blackcurrant(boom and ribbenna blackcurrant recommended)

For carbonated drink, you may use sprite or seven up

Feel free to ask any question.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
what can one use as measuring cup? how much is grenadine and where can one get it? must one finish d drink in a day? tnx

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
noncy21:
what can one use as measuring cup? how much is grenadine and where can one get it? must one finish d drink in a day? tnx

Okay, nice questions. A normal glass cup can be used or let's just use tin milk cup since it's easiest. And in that case, know that with the measurement above - the drink will be more concentrated.

You can get grenadine in shops especially, where baking materials are sold. A bottle is just around 900 - 1000 naira but you only need very little out of it for this practical, then you can keep the remaining for later use.

Lastly, the drink mustn't finish same day. Simply refrigerate, that's all. But artificial preservative is also available.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2014
thank sir. i can't wait to make it tomorow. u ar d best. thanks once again and happy new yr in adv.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2014
noncy21:
thank sir. i can't wait to make it tomorow. u ar d best. thanks once again and happy new yr in adv.

My pleasure Sir! Please do share with the house when you are done. Trust me, you are going to so love it. A wonderful year ahead Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Strongbest:
PROCEDURES

-Squeeze the citrus(all the fruits) into an empty clean bowl

- filter/sieve to get rid of the seeds (there's a cup you can use for this purpose but if you don't have it, just filter it using any clean sieve)

-Measure the grenadine into an empty clean cup and add the carbonated drink into it

- Now, pour the citrus juice (that's the liquid from all the fruits that you've squeezed) into the mixture of grenadine and carbonated drink

- Add water (chilled water) and stir.

Now, your chapman is ready to serve.

Enjoy this with your visitors, family and friends.

Thanks.

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
DISCLAIMER:

Please, note that all we do here is production of daily need items as you can see.

You are solely responsible for anyone you contact outside for any deal or offer.

My email remains:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Happy new year in advance.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chifruitful(f): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy new yr all. @op....pls favor me on my request on ur mail. tnx sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
chifruitful:
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
chifruitful:

What more can I say ma'am?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.