Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (483580 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
asulikeitmmmjjj:

Never over till it is, how can I join
Ps, why didn't you say I was always here waiting for further instructions n I didn't see, I could have called but you didn't say we should

Anyway how can I join up
please how can I join this group too

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Marysola: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaa, I didn't know the BBM group has start. Pls, wat can we do?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
asulikeitmmmjjj:

Never over till it is, how can I join
Ps, why didn't you say I was always here waiting for further instructions n I didn't see, I could have called but you didn't say we should

Anyway how can I join up

Awww! Sir, I like your faith. It's actually not over till it's over! Big smile.

Well, we've started since Monday and we're meant to round off this weekend. All the same, kindly send your pin to: goldzmyne@gmail.com.

But please, look up for the thread on the general section of nairaland to read our terms and condition.

I have actually been silent about it here because I think I already got more people than expected and the task of typing and trying to meet each person's area of interest has been a bit tough.

All the same, be it unto you according to your faith Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
easy2conet:
Sir, this is what I want to use the bees wax to do not candle wax. Or does it mean I can't get it @ chemical mkt?.............

I thought as much ma'am. You can but not just anywhere or every store. Most of them don't even know the difference, that's actually the issue. Ask for cradle wax (cradle wax is different from candle wax). It'll serve the purpose as well but don't add it in excess please.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Marysola:
Haaaaaaaaaa, I didn't know the BBM group has started. Pls, wat can we do?

Oooops! Sorry about that ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Strongbest, our Oga @ the very top, will I need to dissolve the caustic soda in water before adding it to the nitrosol?

Also the instruction you gave, we were not supposed to dissolve the sulponic acid.

Please clarify.

Strongbest:
Still on nitrosol. You notice when dissolving the nitrosol in water it doesn't immediately become thick........let me give you a short cut to that.

Once you notice the nitrosol has completely dissolved in water and no powder seen, to thicken up the solution, just add your caustic soda directly into the dissolved nitrosol and stir. It'll become thick immediately.

Please, note that if you use the above method, you won't need to add caustic soda again.

Sleepy eyes........to be continued. Good night everyone.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
ibizgirl:
Strongbest, our Oga @ the very top, will I need to dissolve the caustic soda in water before adding it to the nitrosol?

Also the instruction you gave, we were not supposed to dissolve the sulponic acid.

Please clarify.

Heyllo ma'am, you don't need to but if you do, it'll still work well. Remember, the essence of that is to help you thicken up your nitrosol and help you see the level of thickness immediately.
Just make sure you stir very well immediately you pour the diluted sulphurnic acid.

Sulphurnic acid is in liquid form, you actually dilute not dissolve. (O, well, the term dissolve can also be used in a way).

The instruction says, dilute the sulphurnic acid with water. You have to dilute the sulphurnic acid with water first before combining or adding it to the dissolved nitrosol.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please, we are already concluding our bbm one on one training. Don't send in your pins anymore. Note that if you ignore this instruction and send your pin, it won't be attended to.

Apologises to those that didn't come across the thread on time.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ganke: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma'am, you don't need to but if you do, it'll still work well. Remember, the essence of that is to help you thicken up your nitrosol and help you see the level of thickness immediately.
Just make sure you stir very well immediately you pour the diluted sulphurnic acid.

Sulphurnic acid is in liquid form, you actually dilute not dissolve. (O, well, the term dissolve can also be used in a way).

The instruction says, dilute the sulphurnic acid with water. You have to dilute the sulphurnic acid with water first before combining or adding it to the dissolved nitrosol.

Thanks.
grin
Strongbest:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Problem 3:

Liquid soap becoming watery after a while.

Solution:

Something is, a lot of people tend to add a lot of water after the entire production process because they feel the product is too thick. This simple act can lead to it being watery after a while.

Always use the required water within the entire production.

If you must add water after the entire production, do so only when the production is obviously too thick, add the water in little quantity and stir to see what you have before proceeding to add more.

The thickner used can also contribute or lead to a product being watery after a while.

finally, don't forget to always stir properly at each time something is added before proceeding to add another ingredients.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Problem 4:

Liquid soap not foaming enough or as desired.

Solution:

We have been told that SLS is foam booster. Simply increase the quantity of SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) used. That solves the problem.

I want to believe with these little solutions, we are set to be producing a nice and quality liquid soap.

Feel free to ask more questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 1,500 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token of 1,000 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call: 07041786714.

For this week, I'm still giving out the powder detergent formula as a bonus. So, feel free to request for it once you order for any of the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
We all we agree with me that the bonus prices of our ebooks have for a long while being the same.

However, I wish to announce to us here that there's a little change in price now. I have taken my time to add more value and touch to the ebooks in order to serve and meet need of any newbie in the production line.

The old one which was formerly 1,500 naira is now 2,000 naira while the second one which used to be 1,000 naira is now 1,500 naira only, with money back guarantee.

Trust me, the prices are still at bonus level. While you are also sure of never being wrong buying any of my ebooks.

Let's not also forget that it's not just about the money but the impact. Your opinion also counts.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kabuky02(f): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
THANKS MR STRONGBEST FOR YOUR GOOD JOB HERE I APPRECIATE I HAVE BEEN READING UP UR PAGES SINCE I STUMBLED ON THIS THREAD AND AM REALLY INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR E-BOOK SAD YOU INCREASED THE PRICE SHA ,BUT I WILL STILL GET IT. I HAVE ALSO TRIED MY HANDS ON SEVERAL PRODUCT YOU THOUGHT HERE BELOW RE THE PIX
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kabuky02(f): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
I CANT UPLOAD PIX WHY?

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kabuky02(f): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2015
MY PRODUCT

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
kabuky02:
THANKS MR STRONGBEST FOR YOUR GOOD JOB HERE I APPRECIATE I HAVE BEEN READING UP UR PAGES SINCE I STUMBLED ON THIS THREAD AND AM REALLY INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR E-BOOK SAD YOU INCREASED THE PRICE SHA ,BUT I WILL STILL GET IT. I HAVE ALSO TRIED MY HANDS ON SEVERAL PRODUCT YOU THOUGHT HERE BELOW RE THE PIX

My pleasure ma'am. And I'm very sorry for the increase in prices of the ebooks, it's due to some strong reason which I'm very optimistic that you'll appreciate when you finally lay your hands on any of the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
kabuky02:
I CANT UPLOAD PIX WHY?

It's usually like that ma'am. Uploading pix here can be frustrating........great patience is needed to do that.

A very nice job you've done. I'm very impressed ma. Bravo.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by fweshjelly: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just stumbled on this thread, Mr. Strongbest u r doing a pretty nice job.Will like to have ur e-book. How can I get it?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kabuky02(f): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Strongbest:

My pleasure ma'am. And I'm very sorry for the increase in prices of the ebooks, it's due to some strong reason which I'm very optimistic that you'll appreciate when you finally lay your hands on any of the ebooks.

Thanks.

THANKS I WILL CONTACT YOU VIA YOUR MAIL TO GET THE E-BOOK
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2015
fweshjelly:
Just stumbled on this thread, Mr. Strongbest u r doing a pretty nice job.Will like to have ur e-book. How can I get it?

Heyllo Sir, nice to have you here.
To get the ebook, kindly send me a mail to : goldzmyne@gmail.com
or call 07041786714

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2015
kabuky02:

THANKS I WILL CONTACT YOU VIA YOUR MAIL TO GET THE E-BOOK

Noted ma'am.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by grownaira: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2015
@strongbest. I read an article which states that the by-product (soap stock) obtained from vegetable oil refining can be used to produce laundry soap. Can you please shed light on the process involved?

Thanks and best regards.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
grownaira:
@strongbest. I read an article which states that the by-product (soap stock) obtained from vegetable oil refining can be used to produce laundry soap. Can you please shed light on the process involved?

Thanks and best regards.

Heyllo Sir, first, don't let the term soap stock confuse you. Maybe we should first try and understand what soap stock means.

Soap stock is simply any fatty material or oil derivative. And of course, I have explained here that any kind of oil can be used in the production of bar soaps, except a petroleum byproducts, e.g kerosine, petroleum, paraffin oil, etc.

So, the simple process involved is the same involved in the other kind of oil usually used.

Except also, if you mean to ask how such oil is derived in the first place.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by enolife(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, first, don't let the term soap stock confuse you. Maybe we should first try and understand what soap stock means.

Soap stock is simply any fatty material or oil derivative. And of course, I have explained here that any kind of oil can be used in the production of bar soaps, except a petroleum byproducts, e.g kerosine, petroleum, paraffin oil, etc.

So, the simple process involved is the same involved in the other kind of oil usually used.

Thanks.
Good work @strongbase . please I stay in Zamfara state, it seems there is no chemicals store here. please can you assist me in buying the chemical and send to me through NIPOST?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by enolife(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Strongbest:

Thanks.
Good work @strongbase . please I stay in Zamfara state, I have search every where it seems there is no chemicals store here. please can you assist me in buying the chemical and send to me through NIPOST?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
enolife:

Good work @strongbase . please I stay in Zamfara state, I have search every where it seems there is no chemicals store here. please can you assist me in buying the chemical and send to me through NIPOST?

Awwwww! Sire, that's a very heavy request. Sincerely, I won't be able to assist personally. However, I believe there'll be a way out. Just stick around, some one on this thread might know a place you can get your chemicals over there or close by.

Sorry for the difficulty in locating a chemical store.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jacknaira(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmmm...nice one brov carry on

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jacknaira(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
pls who knows whr one can get dis chemicals in lagos at a very cheap price,tnx
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kheart(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Booked

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.