Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481455 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Good morning everybody. My sincere apology, I have not being able to bring us update on our training. I will be doing that this weekend. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls sir, i am earnestly waiting for your update. Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Strongbest:

Yes Sir, it's well detailed. Beside, you are going to have my number, you have my guide if you need any assistance you can get to me.

Talking about the market for all these products, of course, they are daily need products and so, the demand for them is always high.

However Sir, nothing good comes easy, hard work, good packaging, quality product and ability to market your self matter a lot. It doesn't happen overnight. You need to carefully observe your environment and see which of the products is hot cake and which you think can give an edge over others.

Yes, I need to make it clear here sir that my sole aim is not all about the sales of my ebook but the impact. My book is currently in use in many schools, it's part of the business but it's not all about me.

So, weather you buy the ebook or not, there will always be a lot to get or learn from me for free.

As a matter of fact, you'll soon discover you are getting much more from me than the 1,500 naira any one would pay for the ebook.

Finally, anything I ever come here to talk about is not theory it's from several years of practical experience. Though I'm not producing all the products commercially but I have few products in the market.
My hair cream and after shave are in many houses and stores sir. I also have a good market for my liquid soap and disinfectants. Though I have my own strategies.

Sir, the story is getting too long. Please, I will appreciate everyone who has done a business with me here or members from my old thread to give their testimony.

Thanks.

D e-book is gud. To d glory of God, ds night, I just sold 4ltrs of liquid detergent, 2 insecticides, 2.5ltrs of Izal, shampoo and balm to my neighbour now, now. Its real!!!

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
What is happening to this thread it has suddenly gone COLD. Pls STRONGBEST, i am still waiting for your UPDATE
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Oh thank God, I'm back. Strongbest, we are waiting for your update. Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
My sincere apology please! I promise it's going to be an interesting week. I have got a lot of things in stock for us.

To those that already got my ebook, my appreciation.

Please, stay tuned for an interesting week of enough packages.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
PRICE OF CHEMICALs (BALM)

I promised to drop the price list for the chemicals, there we go:

The price given is based on the least quantity of chemicals some sellers would agree to sell.

Jelly----------------------------1/4 (N120)

Wax---------------------------1/16 (N140)

Methol---------------------- (N120)

Pepper mint-------------- (N100)

Camphor------------------- (N100)

Please, feel free to ask any question.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
CONDENSED MILK (HOME MADE)

Ingredients:
1.Powder milk

2. Sugar

4. Butter

5. Water

Stay tuned for more.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]PRICE OF CHEMICALs (BALM)

I promised to drop the price list for the chemicals, there we go:

The price given is based on the least quantity of chemicals some sellers would agree to sell.

Jelly----------------------------1/4 (N120)

Wax---------------------------1/16 (N140)

Methol---------------------- (N120)

Pepper mint-------------- (N100)

Camphor------------------- (N100)

Sir, I learnt there are fake and original chemicals. How do we detect the fake from original chemical?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Juliana7: Pls sir, i am earnestly waiting for your update. Thank you sir.

Alright ma, I will do my best.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
owosweet:

D e-book is gud. To d glory of God, ds night, I just sold 4ltrs of liquid detergent, 2 insecticides, 2.5ltrs of Izal, shampoo and balm to my neighbour now, now. Its real!!!

Thanks for the testimony ma.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

Yes, you are right Ma. However, identifying fake chemical isn't an easy thing. Sometimes, it takes using it to know if it's fake or not. Just try and get a good customer.

Lastly, most of the chemicals used in balm production don't get expired or spoilt easily.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you sir, for your priceless and rare free info you are dish out in a no hold barred manner. You are ONE of a KIND. Let it flow!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Strongbest:

Yes, you are right Ma. However, identifying fake chemical isn't an easy thing. Sometimes, it takes using it to know if it's fake or not. Just try and get a good customer.

Lastly, most of the chemicals used in balm production don't get expired or spoilt easily.

Thanks.

Ok Sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Takes only the wise to appreciate free,rare and valuable info like this.....ps-all this info won't make you rich over night o,but hard work and determination you surely will get there....eyes glued awaiting condense milk(now this is a new knowledge to add to my arsenal)

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
HOME MADE CONDENSED MILK

1. Powder milk--------4 tin milk cup

2. Butter----------------1 tea spoon (very full)

3. Sugar-----------------1/2 tin milk cup or one(depends on your likeness for sugar, so you can add more or reduce).

4. Water (boiled water)----1 tin milk cup

5.Flavour----------to taste (optional)

PROCEDURE

1. Heat the water (allow to boil)

2. Turn the boiled water into the mixing container of your choice

3. Add the butter and sugar subsequently and start stirring to blend together

4. Add the milk, one cup at a time and stir properly to blend before adding the next cup of milk, till the last cup of milk is added.

5. Add the flavour (if available or desired)

TIPS
When you add the butter and suger to the boiled water, it might not blend completely together as you stir at first, don't worry about it, just proceed to adding your milk.

When you add the first cup of milk, you may not have a very smooth mixture at the beginning but just make sure you stir after the addition of each cup of milk till the last one is added. After adding the last cup of milk continue to stir till you have a very thick and smooth paste.

If you feel it's too thick, you can add a little boiled water.

Now, enjoy your condensed milk! There are a lot of things you can do or enjoy with your condensed milk: adding it directly to your bread, to your tea etc.

NOTE: if you have a blender at home, then the mixing step becomes very easy and simple. Just pour the boiled water, butter and sugar on the blender, blend together, add 1 cup of the milk at a time and turn on the blender to blend after each addition of the cup of milk. That's all!

Thanks.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
A friend I gave this formula to is already working on it on a commercial level (with some added stuffs though). Watch out for a new product in the market soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
For those that ordered for my ebook last week and all that would do so this week, I have a bonus for you. Please, kindly send 'bonus' to the email through which you have received your ebook and you'll get yours.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
While warming up for our next topic, I would love to know what we've done with the little we've learnt so far. Has it really been helpful to us? Are we putting what we're learning into practice? If you have not produced at least one or more of these items at home, kindly let me know what you think is stopping you from doing so.

Waiting for your comments.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Strongbest: For those that ordered for my ebook last week and all that would do so this week, I have a bonus for you. Please, kindly send 'bonus' to the email through which you have received your ebook and you'll get yours.

Thanks.

Pls do I have to send you Bonus or has it been included in my ebook?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Catered4:

Pls do I have to send you Bonus or has it been included in my ebook?

Yes ma'am, the hair cream recipe is the bonus for you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Strongbest:

Yes ma'am, the hair cream recipe is the bonus for you.

Thanks.

Ok Sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by steve10(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Strongbest: HOME MADE CONDENSED MILK

1. Powder milk--------4 tin milk cup

2. Butter----------------1 tea spoon (very full)

3. Sugar-----------------1/2 tin milk cup or one(depends on your likeness for sugar, so you can add more or reduce).

4. Water (boiled water)----1 tin milk cup

5.Flavour----------to taste (optional)

PROCEDURE

1. Heat the water (allow to boil)

2. Turn the boiled water into the mixing container of your choice

3. Add the butter and sugar subsequently and start stirring to blend together

4. Add the milk, one cup at a time and stir properly to blend before adding the next cup of milk, till the last cup of milk is added.

5. Add the flavour (if available or desired)

TIPS
When you add the butter and suger to the boiled water, it might not blend completely together as you stir at first, don't worry about it, just proceed to adding your milk.

When you add the first cup of milk, you may not have a very smooth mixture at the beginning but just make sure you stir after the addition of each cup of milk till the last one is added. After adding the last cup of milk continue to stir till you have a very thick and smooth paste.

If you feel it's too thick, you can add a little boiled water.

Now, enjoy your condensed milk! There are a lot of things you can do or enjoy with your condensed milk: adding it directly to your bread, to your tea etc.

NOTE: if you have a blender at home, then the mixing step becomes very easy and simple. Just pour the boiled water, butter and sugar on the blender, blend together, add 1 cup of the milk at a time and turn on the blender to blend after each addition of the cup of milk. That's all!

Thanks.

Any need for preservative? If yes which do you recommend pls
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by hallengray(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
If you're looking for some extra cash or a full time job in Nigeria, online freelancing can provide you with the flexibility and freedom that you want. Visit www.skillsmix.com and register.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
steve10:

Any need for preservative? If yes which do you recommend pls

Heyllo Sir, it depends on how long it's going to stay. Nonetheless, I would recommend sodium benzoate as preservative. Just a little quantity, for health sake. Your fridge is a natural way to preserve it though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2014
While still waiting for your responses, I will love to announce my plan of showing just 10 people how to make money from the production of after shave with 3,000 - 5,000 naira start up capital. It's not going to be free though.

I will be creating a thread to get just 10 people at random for this training, so if you are interested you can indicate. I'm doing this because of the various testimonies I have been getting from the people that attended my last seminar. Feel free to come back here to challenge me if you partake of this training and you don't make money from it.

"I can't give you fish but I can teach you how to catch fish!"

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]While still waiting for your responses, I will love to announce my plan of showing just 10 people how to make money from the production of after shave with 3,000 - 5,000 naira start up capital. It's not going to be free though.

I will be creating a thread to get just 10 people at random for this training, so if you are interested you can indicate. I'm doing this because of the various testimonies I have been getting from the people that attended my last seminar. Feel free to come back here to challenge me if you partake of this training and you don't make money from it.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

Hello Sir. Where is the seminar taking place sir?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

Heyllo Ma'am, the last seminar held in Ifako Jaiye, College area.

For the ten people training, I've developed a package that would allow anybody from outside Lagos or anywhere to be part of it this time around. Mode of training through text messages, email, BBM, Watsap, Facebook. So, you just choose the one conducive or favourable to you.

More update on that coming soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]

Heyllo Ma'am, the last seminar held in Ifako Jaiye, College area.

For the ten people training, I've developed a package that would allow anybody from outside Lagos or anywhere to be part of it this time around. Mode of training through text messages, email, BBM, Watsap, Facebook. So, you just choose the one conducive or favourable to you.

More update on that coming soon.

Thanks.

Ok Sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Interested sir, seriously interested. My email is peacemaranatha54@gmail.Com. Waiting for some money very soon, i will order for my ebook hope bonus still abound? I will start my production soon.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Strongbest: While still waiting for your responses, I will love to announce my plan of showing just 10 people how to make money from the production of after shave with 3,000 - 5,000 naira start up capital. It's not going to be free though.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
l i i love to have the seminar through email.peacemaranatha@gmail.Com. Thanks sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Strongbest: While still waiting for your responses, I will love to announce my plan of showing just 10 people how to make money from the production of after shave with 3,000 - 5,000 naira start up capital. It's not going to be free though.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
l i i love to have the seminar through email.peacemaranatha@gmail.Com. Thanks sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.