Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (482424 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SYLVESTER777: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
My question:Where can i buy the raw materials for these productions(soap,detergent,paint,juice etc )outside Lagos?i live in ibadan.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
My question:Where can i buy the raw materials for these productions(soap,detergent,paint,juice etc )outside Lagos?i live in ibadan.

Heyllo Sir, there are places in Ibadan where you can get everything. The name of a particular place was given somewhere on this thread, don't know the particular page right now but I will try and figure it out for you later.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SYLVESTER777: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, there are places in Ibadan where you can get everything. The name of a particular place was given somewhere on this thread, don't know the particular page right now but I will try and figure it out for you later.

Thanks.
Ok Thanks.Waiting
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by abbeycrane: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
Ok Thanks.Waiting

MY PLEASURE SIR, BUT PLEASE, WHILE WAITING YOU CAN AS WELL BE CHECKING THROUGH THE PAGES...............YOU MAY FIND IT EVEN BEFORE ME. IN ALL, YOU WILL SURELY GET AN ANSWER SOON.

THANKS.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tylerdan(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Strongbest:
Let's watch this: the way our country (Nigeria) is going now, the time is coming when all these little things we are learning here will become a great asset to us. I plead with with us to get serious with anything you are learning here, go a step further and perfect your knowledge.

I see Nigeria made items given a high priority and great attention, I see great entrepreneurs made from here. You all should mark my words.........

For the serious ones here, I will always make out time to attend to us.

Strongbest - 21\02\2016 cheesy

Thanks.
I concur sir;you are very right, Nigeria is looking inward

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
Ok Thanks.Waiting

Sir, to get your chemicals in Ibadan kindly go to Ogunpa Market not too far from Dugbe..........hope I got the spelling right though. Just got the information.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SYLVESTER777: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Strongbest:

Sir, to get your chemicals in Ibadan kindly go to Ogunpa Market not too far from Dugbe..........hope I got the spelling right though. Just got the information.

Thanks.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Sincere apology for phone numbers unavailable issue...........if you have anything personal to discus with me, kindly send me a mail to our official email address: goldzmyne@gmail.com , if it's so important to talk on phone I will let you know how to reach me.

The other general lines will be opened as soon I'm disposed to accepting flashes grin. I have a serious project going on at the moment and I don't have the capacity to receive randoms calls especially, short calls (flashes), lols.

All mails treated already. Have a great day everyone......Jumps out.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Strongbest post=42990724]Like I have said earlier, will like us to play with as many recipes as possible. I will also try to give us the health benefits of each of the recipes, so you know how good and healthy a natural juice can be.

Recipe 1:

Orange...........1 piece

Carrot..............2 pieces

pawpaw.............[papaya] should be times two the size of the orange used

Direction:

*Peel the pawpaw and remove the seeds
*scrape the back of the carrots
*squeeze the orange to get the juice out of it

Procedure:

a.Drop the peeled pawpaw into the blender

b. Drop the carrot into the blender and set the blender rolling.
Continue to blend till everything blends well together.

c.Now, pour the extracted juice from the orange into the mixture and set the blender rolling again for like a minute or two.

At this point, you have a thick juice ready to be served chilled.

You may add a little water to it if you want it more watery................you will only get to see the beauty and sweetness of this juice if you try the recipe your self.

We'll continue to work with fruits that are I know are within our reach to avoid excuses.
we'll continue tomorrow probably to a more advanced recipes. yawns....

Thanks.[/quote

Tnk u 4 dis recipe. My first attempt was amazing. Pls I Jxt sent u a mail requestn 4 payment detailz 4d ebooks. Hope 2make a tranfer 2nite, plz reply
quick. God bless u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SHALLREIGN(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
My own question is ; please where can I get some of this material in Abuja like

Liquid soap,

detergent,

paint,

toothpaste

juice etc

Thanks!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Rebuke post=43220123][/quote]

Done Sir................thanks for your patronage.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2016
SHALLREIGN:
My own question is ; please where can I get some of this material in Abuja like

Liquid soap,

detergent,

paint,

toothpaste

juice etc

Thanks!

Heyllo Sir you may have to go through the pages of this thread to get an answer to your question. The question has been answered somewhere here.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2016
Heyllo everyone, hope our week has been great. Once again, I want to please appeal to us to always try and check contents and other details of my ebooks so as to know what you really want.

It's funny to keep answering questions regards the price and contents of my ebooks each time. I believe you must have seen all of that here before even mailing me, so if you are really interested in any of the ebooks you kindly follow the instruction to get yours.

I appreciate you all.....................have a lovely weekend.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Heyllo great people, hope you all had a great weekend. Guess it's time we re-brand this thread...... smiley

Let's get it going hot.

It's going to be a very wonderful week for us, I trust.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 10:37am On Feb 29, 2016
wow keeping up the good work Mr strongbest...
Can't wait for exams to be over....bar soap practical coming up and also my eye dey the car wash formula o grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2016
lgboks:
wow keeping up the good work Mr strongbest...
Can't wait for exams to be over....bar soap practical coming up and also my eye dey the car wash formula o grin

Big smile.......................hope you are doing good sir. Wishing you the best of lucks in your exams.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Ok, seems everyone is more concerned and much interested in bonuses on getting my ebooks than even the main ebooks. The reason I cancelled the bonus is to enable us concentrate on the contents of the ebooks and maximizing them.

However, since it seems to be the main center of attraction for many wanting the ebooks, all cool. Here is what you are getting as bonuses when you get my ebooks this week:

= My unique hair cream formula

=My powder detergent formula

If you get any of the ebooks, you get one of the formulas. If you get all the ebooks, you get all the formulas. Hope that's cool.

However, just make sure you practice because that's the essence of the tutorials. I'm not a fan of read and go but read and produce.

Happy New Month to You All. Strongbest Cares.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by favourite(f): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Strongbest, Good Morning. Please send me the two bonuses as i bought the two ebooks. Please also attend to the questions i asked you. God will make up for you all that you earlier lost in this Leap Year in Jesus name.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2016
favourite:
Strongbest, Good Morning. Please send me the two bonuses as i bought the two ebooks. Please also attend to the questions i asked you. God will make up for you all that you earlier lost in this Leap Year in Jesus name.

Heyllo Ma'am, kindly send 'reply' to goldzmyne@gmail.com to help me see and attend to your previous questions, also the bonuses shall be sent. I sincerely appreciate your patronage, and a very big amen to your prayer ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by idinmachi: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
@ Mr Strongbest, what of those who got the eBook this year without the bonus(es)#lol# we follow too ooo
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by toluh(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
please i haven't gotten the E-book yet.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Happy new month to u oga strongbest and everyone on this thread. When are we going to continue with our soft drink lecture? Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Doobabe:
Images for my soap
hello please doobabe how can one get the type of chive you used in display your bar soap.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
blessedqueen:

U really spoke my mind, please answer d question Uncle Best n Madam Doobabe, d moulder is really wot I nid n d nylon for packaging
yea my brother you said it all let oga strongbest answer dis ok.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
idinmachi:
@ Mr Strongbest, what of those who got the eBook this year without the bonus(es)#lol# we follow too ooo

God will reward them for their patronage, lol grin. Sometimes it's good to take action at the right time. The bonuses are for those buying for this week.....

Well, send me a mail to request for your bonus Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
toluh:
please i haven't gotten the E-book yet.

Heyllo ma'am, please kindly check your email.....the delay could be due to details of payment not sent after payment has been made. Apologies for any inconvenience ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rebuke: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Juliana7 post=43429271]Happy new month to u oga strongbest and everyone on this thread. When
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Juliana7:
Happy new month to u oga strongbest and everyone on this thread. When are we going to continue with our soft drink lecture? Thanks

Happy new month ma'am...........can't say for now, have my reason though.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.