Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help With Guiness Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Guiness Test Format (1237 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Help With Guiness Assessment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Guiness Test Format by Ejiroro(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2006
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDER, PLS COULD ANY ONE WHO WAS ABLE TO WRITE THE TEST TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE TEST COS I'M SHORT LISTED TO WRITE THE EXAM IN BENIN ON WED. 19TH. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Help With Guiness Test Format by Ejiroro(f): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2006
plzzzzzz someone should help those of us writing in benin how the test look like.
Re: Help With Guiness Test Format by she(f): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2006
my dear writing the test that day wasnt easy, all i can remeber was that there was maths. english, graph, and current affairs, we were given 100 questions in 1 hr, u have to be very fast, just do the ones u know first, it wasnt really gmat per say, but who knows the format might change, so just read everything and be as fast as possible, no tyme!
all the best

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Needs Young Graduate / 2 Vacancies For Warri Residents - Supervisor And Storekeeper / Vecancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.