Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False (903 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False by ashleign: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2008
Is she over-rated in Nigerian and Abroad?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False by shilling(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2008
Genny is not over-rated in any way. She's truly a great actress who's actually underrated, that's why she hasn't gotten her big break in Hollywood yet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False by tope2000(f): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2008
true cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False by baszy: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2008
false. i think she is really underrated. she is good in all she does but Nigerians expecially, just tend to hate her so much.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False by funkymua: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2008
false. she is underrated. i mean, she is really good. check out her music for example, a genre of classical highlife, with afrobeats and r n b but yet some nigerians dislike the album. if you listen to missing you, thinking of you and native doctor in her album, then you will see that genny is really really underrated. we africans especially nigerians prefer what is over there to what is in this blessed country. Genny is underrated.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False by protected: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
Nope! how can yu say that? she gets the right dose od luv and admiration she duly deserves, Genny Rocks!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Over-rated True Or False by sima(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2008
ehmm. . . genny genny genny genny cool

(1) (Reply)

Gani Buried In Gold Casket / Am I The Only One Who Hears A Background Noise In Soundcity Tv / Jennifer Hudson Hospitalized For Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.