Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

LIL Wayne Release His Daughter First Music Video{watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LIL Wayne Release His Daughter First Music Video{watch) (527 Views)

Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter / Photos From Kayswitch’s Daughter's First Birthday Party / Mercy Johnson Shares Pic Of Her Daughter's First Day In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIL Wayne Release His Daughter First Music Video{watch) by Basit002(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rDydsjZV1gs/U7aMYtGi01I/AAAAAAAAAfc/qCGl4phpmug/s1600/lil.jpg[/img]

Every installation of “Weezy Wednesdays” doesn’t actually have to be about Lil Wayne, right? This week, Tunechi shared the love by premiering his daughter Reginae Carter‘s new music video, “Mind Goin Crazy.”
Reginae is one of the most recent Young Money signees, so dad decided to give her the spotlight this time around, giving a shout out to all the “Reginators,” and telling them to look for her album Becoming Reginae. It’s clear from the colorful clip that Daddy taught her how to stunt, and if you weren’t up on ‘hairfinity,’ you will be after watching this.
Earlier this week, Weezy tried to give MTV News the official drop date of his anticipated Tha Carter V album, but he couldn’t exactly figure it out.
“I’m so not good with that,” Wayne said. “I think it drops either in September and then we have…ah I can’t tell you the sneak thing. Anyway, yeah, I think it drops in September or August.”
“[Or] It might drop before then, in July,” he added. “[Or] August 25 or something like that?” He also plans to drop Da Other Album this year.
Watc the video here:http://www.naijaskit.com/2014/07/lil-wayne-premieres-his-daughter.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-yr-old Girl In / Video Premiere: Juliet Ibrahim – It’s Over Now Ft General Pype [download] / Oga Bello: “the Quran Is Against Polygamy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.