Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough (2406 Views)

20 Fun And Weird Facts. / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! / Fun Things to do in a Crowded Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2005
1. Drive through the drive thru in reverse and let your passenger order

2. Ask prices of everything on the menu then order something that you did not ask the price for.

3. Pretend like your window is broken. Tell the employee this. Order with your door open, pay with your door open. Roll down window and take food through the window.

4. Go to McDonalds and demand a big breakfast at 11:30 at night. Put up a fight.

5. Pay for a large order in pennies and nickels unwrapped.

6. Order in another language. Be careful what neighborhood you are in.

7. When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window shopping and drive on.

8. Laugh sadistically when asked if you would like ketchup.

9. Ask how they fit into that little box.

10. If they make you wait, make them wait when they come back on.

11. Demand to speak to the manager. When he comes on, complain that you did not like the way the employee said "May I take your order?"

12. When asked if they can take your order say " No, why can I take yours?"

13. If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it till they yell at you.

14. Pretend like your car broke down. Ask for assistance in moving it. When they come out, drive away.

15. Tell them you have to use the bathroom.

16. Order a cup of water and two napkins. That's it.

17. Don't order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene.

18. When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the trash from your car in it.

19. Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare.

20. Honk your horn the whole way through the line.

Pls Don't Call Me When You Get Arrested For Doing This THings.
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by WesleyanA(f): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2005
favorites :

When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window shopping and drive on.
Pay for a large order in pennies and nickels unwrapped.
Pretend like your window is broken. Tell the employee this. Order with your door open, pay with your door open. Roll down window and take food through the window.
Order a cup of water and two napkins. That's it.
When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the trash from your car in it.
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by nddy(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2005
is this the easiest way to flirt with a fish seller
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2005
haha wesley. I love those ones too.
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2005
Nddy are u dumb? It says fun things to do at a drive through. Duh..
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by nddy(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2005
i was just frontin (it was funny though) I was just playing dont take it serious, gurl relax have fun
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2005
I wasnt tempered. I am always relaxed! yada! yeah.. those were funny. Only a stone wouldnt laugh at at least one.
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by zeora(f): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2005
wow i like it i'm going try it. this so funny it cracking me lol
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by WesleyanA(f): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2005
did you read the last sentence on the list? undecided you wouldn't want to try them if you did.
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by zeora(f): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2005
not everything but i'll try some of it
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by WesleyanA(f): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2005
i'm sure you don't want to get arrested. or do you?
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by zeora(f): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2005
i'll try some not all, american do crazy things more than that
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by WesleyanA(f): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2005
i know right? they do crazy stuff cheesy.
well, have fun trying those stuff out  smiley

welcome by the way. i see you're new. cheesy
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by zeora(f): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2005
nah i won't just kidding abi u think i'm crazy
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by zeora(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2005
yeah i'm new i love the forum is so funny. this my commedy central
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 4:26am On Sep 20, 2005
ha! Zeora.. trying those stuffs could actually be fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

I'll do Number 19. That'll be so funny!!!!!!!
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by fabian(f): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2005
Hilarious! I love practical jokes grin grin grin grin
But there's just a snag, though. There are no drivethroughs' in Nigeria!
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2005
There aren't
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by cushman(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2005
cheesy
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by tamia(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2005
@hot angel seriously i laughed out so loud i couldn't help it. i'm tryin" to picture the girl or guy servin" at the drive thru well i work in a fast food restaurant n if i'm at the drive thru n somebody does this i'll be really pissed esp if u say "i dun like the way she said may i take your order"[b] [/b]
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2005
tammy, i can picture u laughing! This are hilarious. I just read em all over again.. and i am still laughing. cheesy
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by icingbaby(f): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2005
my sister always do # 18, she alway got trash to give to them, to throw away. i ask her why does she alway do that, she said that what people use to do to her when she use to work in McDonald's. that why i will never work in any fast food restaurant.

and # 5 i did that i ain't gonna lie. i was broke that day i didn't want to use my credit card so i pick all the pennis and nickels in my car, and give it to the girl to count it. i can see in her eyes that she wanted to kill me if she have a choice, i didn't care is her job. cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by panthress(f): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2006
lol i tried this once i went mcdonalds and asked for cheese burger without cheese
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by hotangel2(f): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2006
cheese burger, no cheese. That's funny! Confusion.
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by christyne(f): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very funny
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by icingbaby(f): 2:30am On Jan 12, 2006
panthress:

cheesy i tried this once i went mcdonalds and asked for cheese burger without cheese
nice one, i need to do that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by panthress(f): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2006
lol juz make sure ppl u kno aint ard u cuz they'll think ur stupid lol, everyone thought that abt me for abt a week lol
was still fun tho
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by icingbaby(f): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2006
i'm doing it 4 real.
panthress:

cheesy i tried this once i went mcdonalds and asked for cheese burger without cheese
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by dblock(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2006
Smart and real funny I'll try all of them
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by vichel(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2006
hahaha grin grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy grin grin grin grin. Na Five-O na go be ur next checkout
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by babagana(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2006
cheesy
Re: 20 Fun Things To Do At a Drivethrough by dabby(f): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2006
i'm laughing so hard right now.
that was really good.

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun / When You Try To Help Racist Kids! / When You Pack Your Toyota Yaris Next To A Range Rover Sport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.