Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Is Happening To Glo Gbam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Happening To Glo Gbam (954 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What Is Happening To Glo Gbam by Saraben(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
I have been on glo gbam ever since it was introduced,am so used to it to the extent that this recent changes shocked me..they keep changing the call rate from the normal 3k/s for f&f to 5k/s and now to 9k/s,,and the normal call rate from 9k/s to 18k/s..this is so unfair and we deserve some explanations..my fellow nairalanders pls am i the only one experiencing this?? and is there any better plan we can port to?
Re: What Is Happening To Glo Gbam by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Port
Re: What Is Happening To Glo Gbam by dragnet: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2014

(1)

What Do You Consider A Good Phone? / Z10 For Sale Neatly Used / What would you be willing to give up for the Internet?:Take this test 2 find out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.