Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Adokiye Taunts Boko Haram To Accept Her 'VIRGINITY DEAL'!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Taunts Boko Haram To Accept Her 'VIRGINITY DEAL'!!! (492 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adokiye Taunts Boko Haram To Accept Her 'VIRGINITY DEAL'!!! by faku: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
She just re-affirmed her proposal of offering her virginity for the release of the abducted 200+ Chibok girls, she said,
On Just Ensuring Publicity,
“I made an open offer to some group of people. The question is why they haven’t accepted my request? They should gather up the girls, prepare them for release and then I am sure they will find out if I’m still a virgin. Publicity card to promote my music and image? Let me take us back to when this whole thing started, these same people called it “Scam”, “Publicity Card” by the Government and now look where we are today.
A lot of Nigerians are unbelievers and I’d say it is mainly some of our problems today. I am not stupid to play with something like this, let me even ask! Promote what music? I have not released any music or plan to even release any music anytime soon. So what music am I promoting? As for my image, if crying for freedom for the release of innocent children, a reminder to the nation that kids are still missing is promoting my image, then I say to you, let my image soar!
Don’t get me wrong, I am not promoting..... please kindly continue reading here http://mayowalicious..com/2014/07/adokiye-is-still-keen-on-losing-her.html
Re: Adokiye Taunts Boko Haram To Accept Her 'VIRGINITY DEAL'!!! by naijaboiy: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
I don't think this girl is reasoning well undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

BEST AFRICAN RAPPER” Will Be Written On My Grave:e.l Chats With Lobatanafrica / Ronaldo Teaming Up With Lilwayne Is Not True. / Photos From Dr Sid White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.