Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated (16629 Views)

Keshi Have Just Been Sacked Nff / Fear Of Ban: NFF Stops Committees’ Inauguration / FIFA Accuse Nigeria Of Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Samsonpaulinus: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2014
I am Paul by name i want to advice those who wrote 2014/2015 waec to contact Mr Andrew to help them upgrade their waec result or monitor their result for it not to be withheld,he was the one that helped me and so many persons i my center last year and this is why am using this medium to advice if you need help in your waec result just contact him on his number 08152240666
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Arosa(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Naija should ban FIFA, nonsense. angry
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Emmanuellaokafo: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2014
My name is Emmanuella when i went to check 2014 waec result all where withheld and i had to pick Mr Andrew number on the net because i heard he help some people too i called him and gave him my waec center number he said i should check today i just checked it now and the result is released if yours is also withheld you can call him on his number 08152240666

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Confirms That It Will Not Ban The NFF / Full 2019 Copa America Draw Revealed! / Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.