Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (148819 Views)

Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Oahray: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
If it's because of Messi you're praying that Argentina goes through, then it's either you go back to noticing effective and upright teams or that you call your beloved Messi on phone to up his performance so as to go through.

lol. Some people want Netherlands to win because of RVP, and it's ok?

Only James Rodriguez has scored more goals than Messi so far. But Messi has created the most goal-scoring opportunities in the tournament so far. Where is he upping his performance to? Has Robben the Diving Dutchman been as outstanding for Netherlands as Messi has been for Argentina?

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by myspnigeria: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
german machine all the way
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by chelseabmw(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
#TeamGermany4worldcup
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by purplekayc(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: Brazil Vs Argentina . . Finals!!
sure?
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: ur so called ronaldo was eliminated in an embarassing manner. You old man robben dived and cheated to defeat mexico. My messi is astounding though his team is still trying. So u put a call to old man robben to play fair play, no diving this time. That is if he is going to win.
Bros, why are you jumping with your head na? So that I criticized Messi must imply that I must be a Ronaldo fan? Think again! Even Ronaldo struggled all through and the Portuguese team was far from average.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oahray: lol. Some people want Netherlands to win because of RVP, and it's ok?

Only James Rodriguez has scored more goals than Messi so far. But Messi has created the most goal-scoring opportunities in the tournament so far. Where is he upping his performance to? Has Robben the Diving Dutchman been as outstanding for Netherlands as Messi has been for Argentina?
Now I understand where you're driving at. You should have stated it that you're a fan of a player and not a lover of the beautiful round leather game
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by GentleFrank(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brazil will finally qualify. That's what my mind keeps on telling me. Lol !!!
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Prowizy2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
purplekayc: sure?
. Very very sure. .
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by purplekayc(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: . Very very sure. .
we will see
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Dhulqarnain(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Tipping d Brazilians to defeat d German machines!!
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by purplekayc(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
dagr8:
shocked shocked Are you serious?
whats wrong with the pairing
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Prowizy2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
purplekayc: we will see
Definitely!
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Segadem(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
cheguevera: My prayer is that ,Brazil best player REFEREEINHO DOES NOT SHOW UP
Amen.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by dotcomnamename: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
[size=20pt]#TeamGermany

#TeamArgentina

Lets go guys[/size] kiss
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by mencade5(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
Bros, why are you jumping with your head na? So that I criticized Messi must imply that I must be a Ronaldo fan? Think again! Even Ronaldo struggled all through and the Portuguese team was far from average.
i sensed ur hate for argentina. But it doesnt matter, what will be will be.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: i sensed ur hate for argentina. But it doesnt matter, what will be will be.
Trust me, I don't hate the Argentines; I believe it will only be insultive to the name and honour and the prestige of the World Cup if an average team end up lifting it. If any team lifts it at the end, let it be one that would be able to defend it come next World Cup. Imagine Nigeria winning the World Cup wit our current squad. It is indeed insultive.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Segadem(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
chika40: Booooo to Al d german fans in d houz kos brazil has football in dia DNA whereas Germany z got *racism* ........screw muller
I stand 2 to be corrected, I dont think this German team has record of racism.I just like all their players with their fairness and with their fair playing attitude.
Initially I support Bra-zip but when I discovered how referees are supporting them,then they lost my backing.

#germanyforfinal.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Oahray: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
Now I understand where you're diving at. You should have stated it that you're a fan of a player and not a lover of the beautiful round leather game
What is this one saying? I'm not diving anywhere, I'm not Robben.

So bashing your assertion disqualifies me from being a lover of football? So be it. Beautiful football is an art, and it's quality is in the eyes of the beholder.

You dodged my question: Did you expect Argentina to reach the semifinals?
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oahray: What is this one saying? I'm not diving anywhere, I'm not Robben.

So bashing your assertion disqualifies me from being a lover of football? So be it. Beautiful football is an art, and it's quality is in the eyes of the beholder.
I corrected that before now; meant to put up 'driving'. True, I agree with your perception of football but that Argentina should/must scale through because of Messi? Let's call a spade a spade, we all have players we adore and cheer for but the lowest pit any fan can fall into as far as football is concerned, is to cloud one's judgments with sentiments. I love Ronaldo, but that does not mean that he must win the World Cup this time, particularly with a team as Portugal. I love the Nigerian team, particularly Osaze Odemwingie, but that still does not mean that Nigeria is fit and ready to win a World Cup with a team filled with errors and sentiments. Once you catch my drift, then you're certain to understand what I'm driving at.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Segadem(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
guttentag: IF Brazil Looses the Match, I can assure you that they will say it is because Neymar didn't play..
If that should be the case every team will have excuse. Uruguay will point to absence of Suarez,Nigeria to Onazi etc.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by mencade5(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
Trust me, I don't hate the Argentines; I believe it will only be insultive to the name and honour and the prestige of the World Cup if an average team end up lifting it. If any team lifts it at the end, let it be one that would be able to defend it come next World Cup. Imagine Nigeria winning the World Cup wit our current squad. It is indeed insultive.
insultive? Like when chelsea won the champions league, parking the bus?

Comeon mr man
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Oahray: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
I corrected that before now; meant to put up 'driving'. True, I agree with your perception of football but that Argentina should/must scale through because of Messi? Let's call a spade a spade, we all have players we adore and cheer for but the lowest pit any fan can fall into as far as football is concerned, is to cloud one's judgments with sentiments. I love Ronaldo, but that does not mean that he must win the World Cup this time, particularly with a team as Portugal. I love the Nigerian team, particularly Osaze Odemwingie, but that still does not mean that Nigeria is fit and ready to win a World Cup with a team filled with errors and sentiments. Once you catch my drift, then you're certain to understand what I'm driving at.
*yawns* tell me you didn't want Ronaldo to score as many times as he had a haircut in Brazil.

As far as I know, only Germany has been as consistent as Argentina, and they have been less dependent on one or two players. But then, even Germany struggled against Ghana, Algeria and then France. Such is football.

Any team that reaches the semiifinals is good enough to win the world cup. I want Argentina to lift the trophy, sue me.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Segadem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: ur so called ronaldo was eliminated in an embarassing manner. You old man robben dived and cheated to defeat mexico. My messi is astounding though his team is still trying. So u put a call to old man robben to play fair play, no diving this time. That is if he is going to win.
I will like Germany vs Netherlands in final ,but because of diving cheat of rotten sorry Robben I may support Argentina.
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by nusratmagi: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brazil vs Germany Live Streaming Fifa World Cup Semifinals ...........

http://fifaworldcupbrazilonline2014..com/2014/07/brazil-vs-germany-live-streaming-fifa.html

Brazil vs Germany
Estádio Mineirão, Belo Horizonte
Date: Tuesday, July 8
Time: 9 p.m. BST/4 p.m. ET
Live Stream: BBC Sport website (UK), ESPN Watch (US)
TV Info: BBC One (UK), ESPN (US)
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by ceeceeco: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is going to be a very tough encounter. The pressure will be on the host. Brazil are going into this battle without their veteran skipper(Tiago Silva) & their playmaker(Neymar Junior Da Silva). This match is going to be 50/50, but i foresee the germans ending the host dream with a slim win, that's if the game is open, cos i know the referee to be a Mexican. If the game is free & fair then i can bet u that the germans will scale through. PREDICTION; Brazil 1 - 2 Germany.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by UcLloyd: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:

Ur contradicting urself oga! They only team that's been outstanding as a team is Germany. Brazil if u noticed are too dependent of neymar and referees, same goes for argentina n even Netherlands. Brazilian attackers will shoot blanks tonight to expose their over dependence on Neymar. As for the dutch, take away Robben n De Jong, u have an average dutch team. So stop saying argentina doesn't deserve to lift the WC cuz they've not been so outstanding as a team. And so u know, WC is not fair. The key to winning a WC is to avoid a tough team till quarterfinals cuz teams tend to improve with time in WC!

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by dotcomnamename: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
[size=40pt]Brazil, thank you for participating in the 2014 World Cup, see you in 2018[/size]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by chimerase2: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dante suffeering the do the own goal oh grin
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Spotless180(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Argentina will go through to the final. Watch out!
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=40pt]Brazil, thank you for participating in the 2014 World Cup, see you in 2018[/size]

grin grin grin
Wicked! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.