Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Rate Sauce Kid, The African Ambassador Of Rap Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rate Sauce Kid, The African Ambassador Of Rap Music (922 Views)

Sinzu Is Sinzu!!! Were Is Sauce Kid? Has He Been Arrested? / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones / Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate Sauce Kid, The African Ambassador Of Rap Music by kodderone(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2008
Hey Fellaz,

I hope you all knows the famous 9ja Rapper,

Sauce Kid, The African Ambassador of Rap Music,

He is still dropping the Bomb on the Mic.

Very nice and still hitting the airways like it´s hot.

I simply want you guys to rate Him according to

His music and everything you know about Him cuz

He is good and tough.

As for me, i Rate Him 97%, i do not know of you.

Start casting your rating now.
Re: Rate Sauce Kid, The African Ambassador Of Rap Music by Olurashy(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface / Sell Your Own Celebrity Products And Make Huge Profits / Who's Got This Dudes Heart?-usher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.