Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Christians And Piracy In Nigeria; Can You Avoid It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Piracy In Nigeria; Can You Avoid It? (449 Views)

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) / CARTOONS LEAD CHILDREN TO HELL ( AVOID IT) / Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Piracy In Nigeria; Can You Avoid It? by IA03163: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2014
Morning brethren, I want us to share our views concerning how Christians should deal with pirated materials. Piracy deprives authors, filmmakers,etc their profits. It is so common today as almost everyone is guilty. Examples are:
1. Most of those musics(even christian ones) on your phone may be pirated ones or did you buy them?
2. Most of the films sold around here are pirated, if u buy seasonal films, you are also directly involved.
3. Most of the softwares you buy here are mostly pirated.
I can go on and on, so, is it that we almost can't avoid it in Nigeria here or I'm I missing something?
Pls kindly share your views.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To The Big Day / Aspect Of RESURRECTION In Our Salvation. / Jonah In Relation To Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.