Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship (32361 Views)

Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! / Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2014
STUDY ABROAD WITH 50% SCHOLARSHIP AND LOW TUITION FEE NOW!!!

Aren't You Tired Of Nigerian Universities Going On Strike Always, Not Giving students Admission ANYWAYS

I ALWAYS help students apply for admission into the University with 50% scholarship and low tuition fee in Cyprus/Turkey (EUROPE)...
Study abroad NOW!!! @ NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee While You Have The chance...

Admission is on going Now for 2014/2015 Session...

grin "Near East University is a Private Institution " grin

Benefits/Enjoyments :

The institution offers 50% scholarship for all international students.
The tuition fee is very LOW.
The University offers free transportation for all students.
There is a standard accommodation at a low rate.
No JAMB required.
No SAT required.
No TOEFL required

Admission Requirements :

UNDERGRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO).
2. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

POST-GRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO)
3. TRANSCRIPT
4. COURSE DESCRIPTION
5. CERTIFICATE.

For More Information, Contact :

Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com OR felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Mobile : +905338773816
Nicosia, North Cyprus

THIS IS NO FRAUD!!! IT'S FOR REAL!!!

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by goldenboyofpsy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello bro.. I plan doing my MSc aborad thou no specific country in mind due to fees,accessibility&my course of study(leadership&administration) but i used bothe weac&neco(2 sittings) for my first degree hope no problem when i want to do my second degree or i go and take another exam? Will like to know all these and more..
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
goldenboyof psy: Hello bro.. I plan doing my MSc aborad thou no specific country in mind due to fees,accessibility&my course of study(leadership&administration) but i used bothe weac&neco(2 sittings) for my first degree hope no problem when i want to do my second degree or i go and take another exam? Will like to know all these and more..

That's not a problem. I can get you a good university here in North Cyprus. Are you interested?
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by TeddyJonathan(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2014
I am interested
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Teddy Jonathan: I am interested
Send an email to me stating what you want. Which Program and Course
My email is : felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by goldenboyofpsy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
felixcoco1:

That's not a problem. I can get you a good university here in North Cyprus. Are you interested?
Yes i am bro.. What is the financial implication&other things necessary to make this long term dream become a reality?
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2014
goldenboyofpsy: Yes i am bro.. What is the financial implication&other things necessary to make this long term dream become a reality?
Every Master Program fee is = 350 Euros per course
The Accommodation is = 1,200 Euros per year
It's a private university and also among the best 500 universities around.
Fully equipped in an adequate manner for all masters purposes.

I will send the requirements to you once i get an approval stating you are interested.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2014
I am also in Cyprus, though i shuttle in and out of Turkey often. I don't want students to suffer what i suffered in the hands of this so called Admission Agents... So i have decided to help students seek Admission into any of the Universities in Cyprus and Turkey... I won't say its for free but i charge my fee as a human with a HEART... I can also help students in terms of VIsa Processing.

For any more inquiries, Write to me here or contact me on :

Name : Adeyinka Adeola
Number : +905338773816
Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com or Felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Address : Nicosia, Turkish Republic Of North Cyprus.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
felixcoco1:

I will send the requirements to you once i get an approval stating you are interested.
Honestly am interested but to be honest,i dont have up to that amount for now. 2,will prefer a government institution due to cost and other things. Its a dream have been nursing for long. Am a beneficiary of government scholarships during my undergraduate days and will like another scholarship for my MSc too
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
goldenboyofpsy: Honestly am interested but to be honest,i dont have up to that amount for now. 2,will prefer a government institution due to cost and other things. Its a dream have been nursing for long. Am a beneficiary of government scholarships during my undergraduate days and will like another scholarship for my MSc too
This is an institution with Low Tuition Fee, I can secure an admission for you in this university if you are interested.

Graduate Programme Fees

Master Programmes with Thesis * :

5,150 USD * (7courses + seminar + thesis)
*Health insurance fee, other fees and VAT are all inclusive within the specified amount and also includes thesis registration for two (2) semesters.

Master Programmes without Thesis *:

4,640 USD* (10 courses + project)
*Health insurance fee, other fees and VAT are all inclusive within the specified amount and also includes project registration for 1 semester.

You can choose from any of this courses below :

Master’s Programmes:

M.A. in Architecture
M.A. in Communication Studies
M.A. in English Language Teaching
M.A. in Health Management
M.A. in International Economics & Finance
M.A. in International Relations
M.A. in Psychological Counselling & Guidance
M.A. in Public Administration
MBA in Business Administration
M.Sc. in Computer Engineering
M.Sc. in Construction Management
M.Sc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences
M.Sc. in Horticultural Production & Marketing
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Near East University is an English Speaking School.
Near East University is a Private institution.
Near East University is Among the best 500 Universities in the World.
Near East University is also known for its best Academic standard around the Mediterranean.
Near East Hospital is also the best on Island.

Study Now in Near East University Without Sitting For Any International or Local Examination. Such As SATI or SATII, TOEFL, JAMB, and so on...

Near East University is given out 50% Scholarship to all international students (Undergraduates)...

Requirements

1. Waec or Neco Result
2. Data Page of International Passport
3. Passport Photograph

Benefits

Free Pick up from the Airport on Arrival
Free Transportation round the cities
Adequate Facilities
Conducive Environment for studying
Standard Accommodation
Standard Gym
Standard Olympic Pool
and so many more social amenities...

For more information; Contact :

Study Abroad Admission Consultancy (Online Office)

Adeyinka Adeola
+905338773816
Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com or Felixcoco25@yahoo.com

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2014
ADMISSION INTO ANY SCHOOL IN NORTH CYPRUS IS OPEN NOW.!!! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Near East University is Given Scholarship to all students who want study In any Faculty for 2014/2015 Fall Semester.
Admission Is Still Open Now, May close soon Hurry Up and register with www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission now smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ukicom86(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
felixcoco1:

Do North Cyprus use euro or dollar?
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ukicom86(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
felixcoco1: I am also in Cyprus, though i shuttle in and out of Turkey often. I don't want students to suffer what i suffered in the hands of this so called Admission Agents... So i have decided to help students seek Admission into any of the Universities in Cyprus and Turkey... I won't say its for free but i charge my fee as a human with a HEART... I can also help students in terms of VIsa Processing.

For any more inquiries, Write to me here or contact me on :

Name : Adeyinka Adeola
Number : +905338773816
Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com or Felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Address : Nicosia, Turkish Republic Of North Cyprus.
From your address you stated NICOSIA. Here comes my second question; is "Nicosia" in South Cyprus or North Cyprus? There is something fishy here. Plz clear the air.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2014
ukicom86: From your address you stated NICOSIA. Here comes my second question; is "Nicosia" in South Cyprus or North Cyprus? There is something fishy here. Plz clear the air.
There are two Nicosia(s) in Cyprus. One in the south and the other in the North.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ukicom86(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
felixcoco1:
There are two Nicosia(s) in Cyprus. One in the south and the other in the North.
ok, noted. My mentor taught me that already when you wasted time to respond. Thanks anyway.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2014
ukicom86: ok, noted. My mentor taught me that already when you waisted time to respond. Thanks anyway.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by jaydave: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ felixcoco1 how much is d cheapest dorm in d school?.. Is it economical to stay off campus compared to d cheapest dorm in d school... And is possible to travel to turkey or south Cyprus to go hustle during summer holidays without restriction like visa
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
jaydave: @ felixcoco1 how much is d cheapest dorm in d school?.. Is it economical to stay off campus compared to d cheapest dorm in d school... And is possible to travel to turkey or south Cyprus to go hustle during summer holidays without restriction like visa
Yes... Its is advisable to stay in the dorm as a first year student and also as a first timer in the country. You can't travel without any where without Visa or Tourism Permit
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by jaydave: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
felixcoco1: Yes... Its is advisable to stay in the dorm as a first year student and also as a first timer in the country. You can't travel without any where without Visa or Tourism Permit
how much is d cheapest dorm
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
jaydave:
how much is d cheapest dorm
The cheapest Dorm fee is 1200 Euros per year
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by jaydave: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
felixcoco1:
The cheapest Dorm fee is 1200 Euros per year
Can the tuition be paid on instalment?
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
jaydave:
Can the tuition be paid on instalment?
Yes, Per semester.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by IamLEGEND1: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
U've been sayin low tuition fee all this while,hw much does it cost per semester for a degree coz i have little to no knwledge of foreign exchange rated
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
IamLEGEND1: U've been sayin low tuition fee all this while,hw much does it cost per semester for a degree coz i have little to no knwledge of foreign exchange rated
Tuition fee Cost is 1400 Euros per semester... (Normally its 2800Euros per semester but you get a 50% Scholarship as an International Student)
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Send your documents to Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
ADMISSION STILL OPEN...THOUGH APPLICATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by jaydave: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2014
felixcoco1: ADMISSION STILL OPEN...THOUGH APPLICATION DEADLINE APPROACHING

when is d deadline date
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
jaydave:
when is d deadline date
Send Your Documents to felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2014
UNDERGRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

DATA PAGE OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
NECO OR WAEC RESULT (0'LEVELS)
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

Admission is still open now till August Ending...

If you are interested in schooling Abroad (EUROPE) with 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee as an international Student, then don't hesitate to contact me on :
Adeyinka Adeola
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com OR felixcoco25@yahoo.com

Nicosia, North Cyprus and Istanbul, Turkey
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by jaydave: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2014
felixcoco1:
Send Your Documents to felixcoco25@gmail.com
After sending my docx to u when will I be admitted? I heard it's not more than a week... Bro I'm thinking it will be better if u give us info on how to apply direct, shud incase one isn't given admission there wudnt b a doubtful mind weda u submit d docx or not... It's just an opinion ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A Good Catering School In Lagos. / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available / Free Accounting Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.