Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life (10054 Views)

Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) / Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship / A Perfect Naming Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by gbaskiboy: 6:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Happy and being fulfilled spiritually. Matthew 5:3

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Airforce1(m): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:
A LIFE OF CONSTANT BANGING AND INTIMACY WITHOUT CONDOM IS A PERFECT LIFE TO ME kiss

Oloshi

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by DSuperWoman(f): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by djeoziv(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Righteous stand with God.... Then do what u want others to do to u..... Then peace flows naturally..... Cos money ain't gon be an ish if its there or not.....what u know is there is a provision for all Ur immediate needs. cool
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by xage(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2014
A life governed by Qur'an in its truism

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by drizzytee: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:
A LIFE OF CONSTANT BANGING AND INTIMACY WITHOUT CONDOM IS A PERFECT LIFE TO ME kiss

hmmm
u have a very bright future..

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by drizzytee: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2014
The perfect life is being able to get all the things u fantasize about..stress free
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by sinto5(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2014
In my defination, a perfect life is the life that is full of the Grace of God, making Jesus all u ever want and have!!!!!!!. . apart from that there isn't any perfect life

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2014
There aint nothing like a perfect life.. A good life however is when u can afford all ur needs (needs not wants), live with the one person you truly love and watch ur kids grow... Also, have good friends surrounding you...
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Dere is no perfect life,life is not a bed of roses,dere always will be ups nd down
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by caesaraba(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2014
Living in a cabin deep in the woods, surrounded by lots and lots of books. Only stepping out to town every few days to socialize and pick up supplies and then running back to my enclave.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by lekkie073(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2014
a perfect life exist only in fantasyland
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by ukandi1(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2014
A Life free from all desires. A life with God and money to afford the necessities of life. Expunge all desires from ur heart, and u will find peace and a perfect life. Now how many mortals truely seek it.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by lilwayneme(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2014
gbaskiboy: I KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR POST ON OTHER TOPICS. CONTUNU! GOD WiLL SEE YOU THROUGH EVEN WITH UR NAME
ogbeni shey u b SAS abi FBI,y u dey folo am abt lyk say na twitter we dey.One day d guy go just shock u lyk ds dp.jus jokin sha

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Maonyz(f): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2014
No matter how healthy, wealthy, happy etc you are, if you don't have Jesus Christ in your life, you cannot say you have a perfect life!

Jesus is our rest and until you find rest in Him, you will be feeling the worst kind of imperfection in life which is "imperfection and restlessness of ur soul and ur spirit"...

Perfection starts and ends in Jesus...read Ephesians 4 :from verse 10 to the end ......to be continue
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Emmanuel602(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2014
I define it as being able to afford anything you need
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by seyibobo(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Freedom...............inner peace!
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Otunbakay(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:
Ha! Guy you are DISGUSTING! See who was castigating Lynpetra in another thread, for saying she slept with a man after almost a year of abstinence from sex. All those curses you curse everyone that opposses you on that thread will follow you all your life and upon your generation. Hypocrite, Oh GOSHHH!

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by tpraiz(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Lilprocess: The life of a pastor e.g Baba Adeboye,Chris, tb Joshua e.t.c
Because they get bastard money without any stress.
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
. Av u ever Gone Mad........itz nt a gwed world bruh.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2014

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Uchwilliam(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Fucking d swit girl nd making money
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by cassyrooy(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2014
At least worth £10m before death. Lives in the most exquisite and luxirious apartment. Got a wife tighter than Kim K. Or any other equivalent though with supersonic brain for sex¤ual pleasuse. Three kids to top it all. Have my football club just like Roman A. Fly to UK and US and around the globe with my most important son looking for countries to milk from in the name of investment. Then last but not least be the chairman of this country for atleast 8years(just imagine how it'll be like to spend 15mins signing outrageous contracts like J. Ibori). EFCC i beg never jail me, these are crimes waiting to happen...
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by ibrews: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2014
when u are rich... u hv a perfect life

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2014
There's no perfect life on earth. What's available to choose is either Good life, or Bad life or Possibly horrrible life.. U choose.. But Perfect, nah! Does not exist.. So no nid for unrealistic wishful thots.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Solodegreat24(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:

Same you dat was lashing out on somone on anoda trend like a saith for saying somtin not decent. You ar even worst. Hypocrite. Smh

www.nairaland.com/1798268/8-things-need-know-multiple/8#24479296

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by myspnigeria: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
a life that is one with God and humanity
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by juman(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Living a godly life in a functioning odua nation is a perfect life to me.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by AGideon(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
A life that is relevant to GOD and also relevant to the world. A life that gives you a sense of fulfilment.

Why Do Pregnant Women Spit Out Saliva Continuously? How Can They Be Helped? / Bad Sperm Parameters Fixable With Natural Herbs / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria