Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Miraculous Protection From HIV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miraculous Protection From HIV (1710 Views)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Re: Testimonies Of Healings From Hiv And Aids / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Dear Colleagues

Please join me in thanking God for delivering me from HIV infection inspite of the fact that I have been committing fornication and self-service.

I was engaged to a girl whom I was planning to marry later this year.Contrary to the churche's and biblical teachings we had already consumated the union even before wedlock.I took her to my parents early this year and my dad found her worthy but only insisted we carry out HIV screening before going ahead.By April I went and had a negative result.She told me she will do her's later.since we were having unprotected sex and I wasn't infected,I just assumed she will also be negative and didn't really bother.

Last month I told my dad I wanted the introduction to be in August but he bluntly told me,he is not going anywhere unless he sees our HIV result.I came back to her and impressed it upon her to carru out the test so that our marriage plans can proceed.

It was finally that she confessed to me that she was HIV positive and has known since December.

Bewildered I quickly went back for another HI test wich also came out negative.Today been the 12 week after we had sex,I have gone for another HIV test which is still negative.In all itz been between 19-12 weeks since I was exposed to the virus yet I am still negative.

I want you all to help me in thhanking God and praying for more of his mercies and blessings.

Please learn from my mistakes and abstain from pre-marital or extra-marital sex.I have severally visisted the blessed sacrament,said the rosary and divine mercy chaplets as well as enlisting the intercession of saints especially st Anthony of padua and Angel Raphael.

It is my belief God spared me because of my parents prayers and the intercession of these heavenly beings.His unfathomable divine mercy saved me!!! Please glorify the good Lord with me!!! Thank you Holy mother,Jesus I trust in you!!

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by crusader01(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2014
God is with you
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by goalburner(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Hallelluyah!!!
buh why are women so devlish
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lols! You walked through the valley and shadow of death and came out victorious. Some women are heartless sha and I'm sure you believed all the "I love you" she said Next time don't except when it is coming from mom.
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by thegoodone2(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
thank God
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by faithfuldon7(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Guy, u can lie!! Eeeh eeeh . U be big liar oooh.

If trully u ve sex with an Hiv infected person then u get.if not then d girl is not positive wen u did it. Even if na chuck and remove, if d girl is wet and u insert unprotected then u don catch am
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by flyingdutchman(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
faithfuldon7: Guy, u can lie!! Eeeh eeeh . U be big liar oooh.

If trully u ve sex with an Hiv infected person then u get.if not then d girl is not positive wen u did it. Even if na chuck and remove, if d girl is wet and u insert unprotected then u don catch am
Ignorant talk! Some people have natural immunity against HIV

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by wiegraf: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Op, you should be in jail

And also, I honestly do not understand how you can sleep at night. Perhaps you're a sociopath?
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
wiegraf: Op, you should be in jail

And also, I honestly do not understand how you can sleep at night. Perhaps you're a sociopath?

Bros how do you mean?
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
flying dutchman:
Ignorant talk! Some people have natural immunity against HIV

Never heard of natural immunity.I believe it is God's miraculous intervention cos my dad has always prayed that if she is not my Wife God should reveal it
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols! You walked through the valley and shadow of death and came out victorious. Some women are heartless sha and I'm sure you believed all the "I love you" she said Next time don't except when it is coming from mom.

Honestly I am too happy and grateful to God to be angry at anyone @ d moment.I just pray the good Lord should just forgive her and extend his healing to her too
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by qstar(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
The virus takes upto 3months to mature and become evident.

Don't be too sure yet! that is, if this story is true.
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by ebamma(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
I can't really understand this your God, so out of all the christians who got hiv by no mistake of their's sometimes through blood transfusion, mother to child, etc, its u who was fornicating that he choosed to save,
Ok i learnt one thing today
heaven favours the bad guys

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by qstar(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
ebamma: I can't really understand this your God, so out of all the christians who got hiv by no mistake of their's sometimes through blood tranfusion, mother to child, etc, its u who was fornicating that he choosed to save,
Ok i learnt one thing
heaven favours the bad guys

God doesn't give a f*ck.
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
qstar: The virus takes upto 3months to mature and become evident.

Don't be too sure yet! that is, if this story is true.

The exposure is already 3-4.5 months gone!!! I don't even know where to start in giving God the glory!!! His divine mercy is quite unfathomable
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by tobechi74: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
cktheluckyman: Dear Colleagues

Please join me in thanking God for delivering me from HIV infection inspite of the fact that I have been committing fornication and self-service.

I was engaged to a girl whom I was planning to marry later this year.Contrary to the churche's and biblical teachings we had already consumated the union even before wedlock.I took her to my parents early this year and my dad found her worthy but only insisted we carry out HIV screening before going ahead.By April I went and had a negative result.She told me she will do her's later.since we were having unprotected sex and I wasn't infected,I just assumed she will also be negative and didn't really bother.

Last month I told my dad I wanted the introduction to be in August but he bluntly told me,he is not going anywhere unless he sees our HIV result.I came back to her and impressed it upon her to carru out the test so that our marriage plans can proceed.

It was finally that she confessed to me that she was HIV positive and has known since December.

Bewildered I quickly went back for another HI test wich also came out negative.Today been the 12 week after we had sex,I have gone for another HIV test which is still negative.In all itz been between 19-12 weeks since I was exposed to the virus yet I am still negative.

I want you all to help me in thhanking God and praying for more of his mercies and blessings.

Please learn from my mistakes and abstain from pre-marital or extra-marital sex.I have severally visisted the blessed sacrament,said the rosary and divine mercy chaplets as well as enlisting the intercession of saints especially st Anthony of padua and Angel Raphael.

It is my belief God spared me because of my parents prayers and the intercession of these heavenly beings.His unfathomable divine mercy saved me!!! Please glorify the good Lord with me!!! Thank you Holy mother,Jesus I trust in you!!

so, you ditch the girl instantly?

What happened to love?
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
tobechi74:

so, you ditch the girl instantly?

What happened to love?

Seriously if I were to get married to her,how do we make babies without one getting infected?Can you marry a HIV positive lady?
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by flyingdutchman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
cktheluckyman:

Never heard of natural immunity.I believe it is God's miraculous intervention cos my dad has always prayed that if she is not my Wife God should reveal it
GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
flyingdutchman:
GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

ok i will
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by MARKone(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
cktheluckyman:

ok i will

There are people who are naturally immuned to the virus, still conduct anoda test after some months, and talk to a qualified doctor.
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by flyingdutchman(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Whats are your findings?
cktheluckyman:

ok i will
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
flyingdutchman: Whats are your findings?

i discovered there are mainly found in europe and are descendants of those who survived the bubonic plague.Anyway i have carried ou two additional tests on Aug 2nd(20-16 weeks) and Sep 6(21-26 weeks)It is still negative.The way it is i beleive my test results are conclusive asnd i wont bother testing again till when next i meet another gal and about to wed her
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by jnrbayano(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
In all you wrote I didn't read where you indicated a HiV test was carried out on the lady to certify she is positive to the HIVirus.

Perhaps, I didn't read well.
Re: Miraculous Protection From HIV by cktheluckyman: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
jnrbayano: In all you wrote I didn't read where you indicated a HiV test was carried out on the lady to certify she is positive to the HIVirus.

Perhaps, I didn't read well.

Bros she tested positive last december.

(1) (Reply)

How The Keggite Club Came Into Existence / Www.tgrmworldwide.org / Unbelievable Testimonies From The Experience 2017 Concert – Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.