Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

To All The Super-mods And Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All The Super-mods And Moderators (607 Views)

Seun, Lalasticlala And Other Super Mods / Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun / Dear Mods And Super-mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Super-mods And Moderators by fingard02k(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
seun honeric01 mukina2 etc

Why does it take like forever for you Mods to respond to complaints and mails but to ban doesnt take you guys a second?

I wonder what is the essence of 2-3 MOds on a section when they cant perform/attend to some issues on their respectives section.

Seun you need to do something about this antispambot of a thing.
Re: To All The Super-mods And Moderators by colossus2: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Does it really take like 3hours before they respond to you?
I guess you should be patient with them. Just the same way you mailed them, assume they get 10 or 100 or 1000 mail complaints also from different monikers.
Surely, they will treat every complaints that comes to their desk cool
Re: To All The Super-mods And Moderators by fingard02k(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
colo$$u$:
Does it really take like 3hours before they respond to you?
I guess you should be patient with them. Just the same way you mailed them, assume they get 10 or 100 or 1000 mail complaints also from different monikers.
Surely, they will treat every complaints that comes to their desk cool
If they responded on time would i open this thread.
Most of my complaints on this site takes days.
On sports section this morning i was banned by antispambot for nothing and i sent the section Mods mails up till now they are yet to fix/respond but if to say i went against forum rules it wont take them second to ban me.
Re: To All The Super-mods And Moderators by colossus2: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
fingard02k: If they responded on time would i open this thread.
Most of my complaints on this site takes days.
On sports section this morning i was banned by antispambot for nothing and i sent the section Mods mails up till now they are yet to fix/respond but if to say i went against forum rules it wont take them second to ban me.
Lol....sorry. Eric ought to have mailed you sha. Maybe he is not available online ATM. Endure a bit I believe they will treat it soon.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Competitions You Have To See To Believe / Ebola: FG, Lagos Delegations Visit Prophet Joshua To Avert Spread / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.