Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men (34488 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by bosunjohns(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dear NL members, I need your opinion on this issue. Is it wrong for a married woman to be hugging a man? Whether or not in the presence of her husband? I observed a man today who was really angry at his wife for hugging another man in a social event. Your views are appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by engrtee(f): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Can married men hug

20 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by cbrass(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why hug in the first place Isn't greetings enough? Make my wife no try that one with me o...else na Cossy I go go hug sharp sharp

33 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by bosunjohns(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'm not sure about that,maybe because I'm not married yet. I'll be glad to take some learning out of this discussion
engrtee: Can married men hug
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by bosunjohns(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
I can't laugh o. grin Cossy Of all people? Many modern days women don't see anything wrong with it. How about you, can you hug another woman? Is it right?
cbrass: Why hug in the first place Isn't greetings enough? Make my wife no try that one with me o...else na Cossy I go go hug sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Depends on the person, the circumstance and the kinda hug cool

18 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by zeb04(f): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2014
you can alwys do the brotherly side hug undecided everything shuldnt be a case.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by slimyem: 12:39am On Jul 06, 2014
alutacontinua: Depends on the person, the circumstance and the kinda hug cool
yeah!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2014
Hugging with her hands abi with her thighs .....make i know wia to start dey comment from

6 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2014
There are different typed of hugs
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2014
you can try this one, your husband or wife no go vex.

58 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by greatgod2012(f): 4:15am On Jul 06, 2014
An insecured man is is an insecured man, they find questions for every of your action, e.g ....why did you greet him too much?.....how did you know his house?....what were you two discussing?........how did he know your name and did you know his?.......why did the greeting get long like that?...........i saw your looks when you were exchanging greeting, why was he looking at you like that and why did you smile when he was looking at you........why did you hug him?.......why did you give him our address?.........who was there when you two were discussing?...........how did you meet him?....... and all other naughty and brainless questions.
They are very dangerous to get along with.....so because i'm married now, i can't hug my male friends, who automatically becomes my hubby's friends once we are pronounced husband and wife, i can't hug my brothers, my colleagues, na wa, thank you Lord for the type of my hubby.
Some women are in prison thinking they are in marriage......ish....each to his own o.......if your man says you should not hug even your mum, please, do not o.
Abegi!

77 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by eldega: 4:35am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012: An insecured man is is an insecured man, they find questions for every of your action, e.g ....why did you greet him too much?.....how did you know his house?....what were you two discussing?........how did he know your name and did you know his?.......why did the greeting get long like that?...........i saw your looks when you were exchanging greeting, why was he looking at you like that and why did you smile when he was looking at you........why did you hug him?.......why did you give him our address?.........who was there when you two were discussing?...........how did you meet him?....... and all other naughty and brainless questions.
They are very dangerous to get along with.....so because i'm married now, i can't hug my male friends, who automatically becomes my hubby's friends once we are pronounced husband and wife, i can't hug my brothers, my colleagues, na wa, thank you Lord for the type of my hubby.
Some women are in prison thinking they are in marriage......ish....each to his own o.......if your man says you should not hug even your mum, please, do not o.
Abegi!

Thanks so much and God bless u as same goes to some women

12 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012: An insecured man is is an insecured man, they find questions for every of your action, e.g ....why did you greet him too much?.....how did you know his house?....what were you two discussing?........how did he know your name and did you know his?.......why did the greeting get long like that?...........i saw your looks when you were exchanging greeting, why was he looking at you like that and why did you smile when he was looking at you........why did you hug him?.......why did you give him our address?.........who was there when you two were discussing?...........how did you meet him?....... and all other naughty and brainless questions.
Abegi!
well said. case closed. Thread locked.

18 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by flyca: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Abegi!

Madam, easy o. No dey too brag. Every marriage is different. Because he hasn't told you yet, doesn't mean he is OK with it.

124 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2014
No its not.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by kingui(m): 4:39am On Jul 06, 2014
It not at all but it all deends on who
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Abegi!

Don't derail. The thread here is more about the morality of the act, and stop quoting some feminist theories.
From my moral perspective, Only a moral bankrupt person hugs an opposite sex who isn't a relation, Coz hugging is a form of intimacy. The world has really gone skoin skoin... Abnormalities now norms.

94 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Excelboi(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Very very wrong if you ask me. A mere hand shake should suffice. I'm sure those who support me on that will like this comment. Thank you

28 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by greatgod2012(f): 4:54am On Jul 06, 2014
flyca:

Madam, easy o. No dey too brag. Every marriage is different. Because he hasn't told you yet, doesn't mean he is OK with it.

talk about your own!

As for him, he is matured and secured!

12 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Giftedgreen: 4:55am On Jul 06, 2014
this is fine

18 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by scarpa: 4:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Abegi!
scarpa: [/quote][quote author=greatgod2012]An insecured man is is an insecured man, they find questions for every of your action, e.g ....why did you greet him too much?.....how did you know his house?....what were you two discussing?........how did he know your name and did you know his?.......why did the greeting get long like that?...........i saw your looks when you were exchanging greeting, why was he looking at you like that and why did you smile when he was looking at you........why did you hug him?.......why did you give him our address?.........who was there when you two were discussing?...........how did you meet him?....... and all other naughty and brainless questions.
Abegi!
. So which of the questions will a man ask? Or should he watch his wife/babe Bleep in his presence? Infidelity - the next thing you will tell me is, " Honey pls forgive me is the devil's hand work" bcs u don't have hand work abi? Nonsense. Make I catch you 1st

14 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by greatgod2012(f): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Law prince:

Don't derail. The thread here is more about the morality of the act, and stop quoting some feminist theories.

derail

Feminist theories

You're on your own!!!

21 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by manny4life(m): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Law prince:

But there's nothing immoral about it.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2014
There's nothing wrong with a hug. It would depend on the situation and who the person is to you,but generally speaking how can it be a problem? It's simply a friendly gesture

5 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2014
WHEN EVER I HUG MEN, MY NIPPPLE STANDS AND I GET WET cry cry

15 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Obinnio: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Side to side hug is acceptable no matter who she gives,but face me I face U hug na double wahala she de find,can only do all type of hug with relatives I know and not after the hugging you go begging say na ur mama mama brother or ur mama uncle son,insecure or not I must get to the root, but pls some guys makes love to cousin sis, so that one na one eye I go de use look una

9 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by zicoraads: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2014
I think it depends on the man and what he is comfy with. Am extremely jealous tho...so am not quite sure I'll be okay with my baby hugging men when she is married.

Even my girlfriend sef...I no too they enjoy am o.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by nerodenero: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Inasmuch as I wont want to jump to say whether it is right or wrong,I think there should be limitation.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Abegi!
Like you rightly said in your last paragraph.....'' each to his own o''......I know women that'll skin their husband alive if they give attention to another woman no matter how innocent it is.At least Obama's wife demonstrated to the whole world how insecure women can be ,but you and your NL warriors will always paint almost any reaction from every man as being insecure but lemme also remind you that some people are plainly jealous and not insecure at all.

Finally, while you're thanking God for your kind of hubby, His fellow men and the neighborhood will always know that you're the man and him the woman. grin

59 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Emeka71(m): 5:17am On Jul 06, 2014
not wrong. angrynot wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.